Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

I am stuck on the stage on Hero, where you must rescue Amy. How do you get through the room that Eggman says you’ll never leave alive? I’ve been on that stage for about 2 years….

Games Guru: It’s been a long while since I played this game. I still remember how frustrated I got with that giant Golem creature, but I digress. My point is, if I read you correctly and memory serves, you are at the finale. You are Sonic, and you are chasing Shadow, and the station is self-destructing around you. If this is right, I can help. If this is wrong, I can probably still help, but you are going to need to give me better instructions about where you are.

If I am right, you need to hit Shadow three times. Now if I am right, and on this one I am not entirely confident, the secret was to light dash at rings. Shadow comes in and out of range, but if you concentrate on the rings then aim at him; you should be able to hit him all three times and escape in time.

27 Comments on Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

1. sonic lover 3 // October 29, 2009 at 3:22 pm // Reply

Is there any device that lets you breathe underwater? I don’t want to drown, but you have to swim to beat the game. I think that a friend of mine said that you can get an underwater breathing device. If this is true, I want to know how. ASAP.

2. I am trying to find Shadows bouwic attack. Is there a bouwic attack for shadow?

3. sonic fan 101 // October 8, 2009 at 5:15 pm // Reply

ausome game!! once ur a pro this games even more ausome

4. How does breeding chao work.

5. how to you transform in to super shadow

6. loveit

7. theboogster2 // August 12, 2009 at 12:51 pm // Reply

how do you get shadows mystic melody??????????

8. where do I find knuckles mystic melody??

9. sonic fan u wait till it breathes fire then u run to its back then hit the ghost with the hourglass and it goes in to the ground dig at it then it comes out hit it and repeat untill dead

10. simon says // July 1, 2009 at 12:40 pm // Reply

where is rouges mystical melody.

11. masterofgames // June 22, 2009 at 8:12 am // Reply

If anyone has trouble on crazy gaadget look on the bright side
    it took me 2 weeks to complet it its the end thats tough

12. shadow lover, it’s not HYPER Shadow, Hyper Shadow was a misprint, everybody, get it right, it IS Super Shadow, not Hyper

13. Shadowlover // June 13, 2009 at 1:32 pm // Reply

Actually Sonishadow you get to be Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow (srry Im very precise)
    Nevermind on the Sercurity Hall thing, I got it

14. Sonishadow // June 12, 2009 at 9:10 am // Reply

i just beat the game! its awesome! at the end you get to be super sonic and super shadow!

15. Shadowlover // June 11, 2009 at 11:54 pm // Reply

To GROUDON: I think if you keep checking in it will probably appear. Because when I play in the Garden and check the Black market I see an egg I REALLY like but I don’t have enough rings, so I go out to get the rings and that type of egg is gone and there’s a different color egg in it’s place!

• everytime you get to a certain amount of emblems, new items are unlocked in the blackmarket. they’re usually better and more expensive, so make sure to buy or play old levels for rings before continuing if you want to have ’em. they may come and go…

16. Shadowlover // June 11, 2009 at 1:49 pm // Reply

How on earth do you find all three chaos emeralds on Security hall?? I got past it once, but I deleted the game! (Im still kicking myself for that!) Plz! I have no Idea where to look on that level! And how do you unlock the safes???! plzplz help!!!

17. Hi. Just saying I`m new. Here`s a tip. If you keep playing the first level to get rings
    for a choa garden you get a real forkload if you avoid the truck and make it to the end. I`ve been doing it for a year and I`ve memorised the music.

18. How do I beat the big rock monster?(Egg Golem)

19. iknow how to get past there you have to get underneath a platform and jump its preaty easy once you understand it

20. I think my chao is actually a shiny white-twotone, but I’m not getting into all of that.
    Okay a Shiny normal (or shiny white twotone.) is simple. Get a shiny white chao. breed it with a normal chao. You know it’s it when it has the same color as a normal chao but it looks like it’s made of glass. I hope that sheds some light.

21. chao breader // May 28, 2009 at 2:20 pm // Reply

how do you get a shiny nomle chao*(u get at 1st)*

22. Anonymous // May 28, 2009 at 2:17 pm // Reply

if thers any Q ask me sum i mit tell u it

23. ilovechao // May 28, 2009 at 2:14 pm // Reply

i hav a shiny normle chao its sooooooooooooo easy

24. Tails chao // May 27, 2009 at 1:45 pm // Reply

chao tips:
    1. Chao evolve by how you treat them, you can tell what your chao will be before it
    evolves.
    2. Don’t think of chao as stupid video game creatures!! take care of them and grow adapted to them. play with chao more than you play the main game!
    3. No matter what type of chao it is, they should all be treated equelly!

For more helpful and fun tips visit Tikal’s chao garden!!

see you later!!!!!!!!!

25. Tails chao // May 27, 2009 at 1:34 pm // Reply

to get a Tails chao you need to get an action replay disk ( they sell it on ebey, also compatible with wii) or something else that has to do with transporting a Tails chao out of of a gameboy advance…

1 6 7 8 9 10