• Create a Horizon Festival event from scratch with the new Horizon Blueprint feature. Then share it with your friends
and watch your event go viral.
• Want to beat your friend’s Speed Trap score? Pick a high-speed hypercar like the Lamborghini Centenario. Looking for some off-road action in the Outback? Try out some of the new buggies in the game, like the Penhall Cholla.
• Keep an ear on the radio for clues to where you can find secret Barn Find cars hidden throughout the game.
• Create new paint schemes for your favorite cars with the in-depth livery editor. Then put your automotive masterpiece in the Auction House, where you can sell it for in-game credits.
• Hire your friends’ Drivatars to drive for you and earn fans for your Horizon Festival. Remember: If your buddy isn’t getting the job done, you can always fire him and hire someone else.
• While the immersion in cockpit mode is second to none, remember that there are lots of camera angles to choose from. From a “hood cam” that emphasizes speed to a third-person camera that puts you above the action, choose the camera that best suits your driving style.
• Choose from three transmission configurations: Automatic, Manual and Manual with Clutch. While Automatic is the simplest to use – just point your car and go – Manual and Manual with Clutch offer advantages like quicker shift times and more control.