Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

How do I defeat Bonetail (at the bottom to the Rogueport Pit of 100 Trials), and what badges will I need?

Games Guru: I’d love to give you the goods, but this one is very complicated. This video might help, though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdYo0IZTeX4

How do you beat Bowser?

Games Guru: It’s really hard to beat Bowser. First, attack Kammy. Once Kammy is down, try hitting Bowser with Power Smash and other powerful attacks. Remember to guard against Bowser’s attacks with the A button on your controller. Try Vivian’s Fiery Jinx and Bobbery’s Bobomblast, too.

Can you give me some secret codes?

Games Guru: There are all kinds of little tricks that work some of the time with this game. For instance, when enemies attack you, if you perform an FP-using attack as they hit you and you get first strike, Mario will perform that attack on the battle screen without you using FP.

There is a persistent mole just left of the village on Keehaul Key. Whack him and he will give you a valuable bump. Leave and come right back and he will appear again. You can repeat this several times until the mole runs out of bumps and goes away. You can sell those bumps for 50 coins each.

28 Comments on Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

1. I beat the Shadow Queen, the best part was knowing that I didn’t have to watch those loooonnnggg cutsences ever again!!!!!!!;D Do any of you know the best way to prepare for the big brawl against Bonetail? What do you get after you beat him?

• halaswisscheese // December 8, 2009 at 4:48 pm // Reply

when you beat bonetail you get a badge called return postage. it is amazing!! When an enemy attacks you, it does half the damage to them!!
      Also, i know all about this game so ask away

• Hurricane1973 // December 14, 2009 at 8:29 pm //

Hey halaswisscheese!!!!I want to know where the stuff is to complete the chef on the excess expresses problem where you have to find him stuff,

2. Hurricane1973 // November 20, 2009 at 6:31 pm // Reply

KAPOW!!!! Well i remember there IS another room with less jabbies try to find it.From what i remember you enter the room and but before you enter the room with 100 jabbies go straight down or you go to the other room i forgot but i know they are in the same area.

3. Hurricane, the jabbies I can not beat are the ones you gave me directions to.

4. hey all just checking in just wondring if any one needs my help or anything because I’m extremely bored and could help someone out in fact I’ll give a freebie some places on the ground have star pieces lying underneath the ground to check you must have the super boots to do so and ground pound to flip the ground open. hey does anyone know when Mario Party 9 is coming out?

5. Hurricane1973 // November 9, 2009 at 8:59 pm // Reply

CHAMPION!!Thanks for the tip!!

6. Hurricane1973 // November 9, 2009 at 8:57 pm // Reply

KAPOW Im hurricane now not koops.Anyway when come to the get into the room with the entrance to the jabbies you GO DOWN and there will be a entrance with less jabbies.P.S. dont fall down!!

7. Hey, everybody. I am new on this page. Koops, could you please help me? I am in Boggly Woods, well actually I’m in the tree. I’m in the part of the tree where you have to battle the jabbis. They are so hard!!!!!!!!!!!! How can i beat them? Thanks!

• the frist you must have 2 do is get 11 bogilys go to the frst way and hammer them then get 101 bogilys and fite the 100 jabbies

8. hey hurricane. sorry if i’m stealing you’re thunder or something.:-)

9. Everybody say hey WIERD!!! if you need help up to grodus(*_*)

10. I’m past the thousand year door and the other dragon.[Hint] when you’re at creepy steeple and you see a Boo crying talk to it. it will ask you if you’re going to hurt it. say no. it will yell “PROMISE!!!???” and disappear. go outside then come back in. there will be Boos floating all around. they will attach to you. whack them with the super hammer until the Boo that you talked to earlier will snivel and say “you promised.(sniff)Boos! form up!”or something like that. they will then turn into super boo and battle you. if you win you will get the badge Lucky Start which really helps. if you need help say Champ before your comment.

11. Hurricane1973 // November 6, 2009 at 8:56 pm // Reply

vanessa it depends on where you are in bogily woods.

12. HURRICANE!
    how do you beat bogily woods?

13. how do you beat bogily forest?

14. HEY BOO!!!! HURRICANE!!!! I’m at [the enterance to the door]. HELP!!!!

15. Ok since noone has ideas i will be Hurricane1973.
    If you need my help say HURRICANE!before your question.

16. So I need to change my nickname cuz I want a nickname thats universal (that means I can comment on everything without remembering a hundred nicknames) I cant think of one! please give me ideas!!

17. Hey guys im back ive been on vacation!

18. Hey guys I’m back sorry I’ve been holding out but I have returned to help with any question you got and don’t worry paper man your not stealing anything from me.

19. I love the Dooplis’s second battle I take out all the partners then he complains

20. I just got it 2 weeks ago but im already on chapter 2 so im awsome:]

21. Opps i mean give the letter to bobbery

22. MARIO RULES what you do is you go to the bridge on the east side then you get your yoshi and istead of going over the bridge go just below the bridge a cross by jumping with the yoshi and flying over then ther will be a bunch of crates jump on those youll get to the roofs then you cross a few youll find a place just small enough for you to roll through roll through it youll find bobbery talk to him then go to podleys place and talk to podley he will give you a letter give it to podley P.S.go farther on the roofs and you will find someone who will tell you storys about the crystal stars

23. To any people who are facing (or about to face the shadow queen), 1st,get 2 partner Hp badges and put them on ur partner. 2nd,get vivialn to get the attack so she can attack all enimes.(just skip this if you already have it.) 3rd, buy as many health/power items as you can.Last,you ethier can level up until you think you can beat her or you can fight her. P.s. I beat the game in 2007 sometime and i barely play it now, but if you have a question you can still ask me.

24. any1 on that can answer my queston?
    i really need the help