Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

How do I defeat Bonetail (at the bottom to the Rogueport Pit of 100 Trials), and what badges will I need?

Games Guru: I’d love to give you the goods, but this one is very complicated. This video might help, though:

How do you beat Bowser?

Games Guru: It’s really hard to beat Bowser. First, attack Kammy. Once Kammy is down, try hitting Bowser with Power Smash and other powerful attacks. Remember to guard against Bowser’s attacks with the A button on your controller. Try Vivian’s Fiery Jinx and Bobbery’s Bobomblast, too.

Can you give me some secret codes?

Games Guru: There are all kinds of little tricks that work some of the time with this game. For instance, when enemies attack you, if you perform an FP-using attack as they hit you and you get first strike, Mario will perform that attack on the battle screen without you using FP.

There is a persistent mole just left of the village on Keehaul Key. Whack him and he will give you a valuable bump. Leave and come right back and he will appear again. You can repeat this several times until the mole runs out of bumps and goes away. You can sell those bumps for 50 coins each.

25 Comments on Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

1. lol where is that golden leaf?!?!?!

2. after you beat the game can you go into the xnaut fortress?

3. can you go back to rogueport when youre on the xnaut base

4. Doopliss is how to fool the Mario that is not blue at a certain stage.

5. who here has played paper mario for nintendo 64

6. HEY BOO! How do you beat the boss before bowser after you’re in the thousand year door?

7. Paper mario // May 24, 2008 at 8:23 am // Reply

1st I got the 1000 year door, then I got super paper mario, Then I got paper mario

8. ???????????????? // May 16, 2008 at 2:55 pm // Reply

The ?????’s name is doopulis

9. what is ????s real name?

10. I played the origional paper mario and I soo want to play this one! I MUST PLAy IT!

11. boohead84 // May 13, 2008 at 2:14 pm // Reply

To Coolman: The thousand Year Door is in the Rogueport ruins above the giant yellow box but if you have a Super hammer you might have already destroyed it, but if you haven’t don’t fret use the curse that turns you into a paper airplane and steer onto the yellow box then go in.

12. what does the final boss called and what does it look like?

13. sorry about my last Q, boohead84, I ment 2 say HEY BOO!

14. Where’s the thousand year door!

15. first class scout // May 6, 2008 at 11:18 am // Reply

Thank you “Wings 9.”

16. King Kong // May 5, 2008 at 5:28 pm // Reply

When the ship fight what way can you bet up the guy and how long will it take.

17. You know the big treasure chest in rougeport square? Use the high jump under it. in the box you will find the super hammer. Ok first class scout?

18. first class scout // April 29, 2008 at 2:44 pm // Reply

Where is the super hammer?(I’m working on the last crystal star)

19. pokemonluvr // April 26, 2008 at 12:35 pm // Reply

I’m up to the guy with the glass head on the last battle with him.

20. HEY BOO: just tryin’ it out. I’ll ask YOU all my questions!

21. To yoyo and boohead84: Thank You!

22. HEY if you need help on Paper Mario shout “Hey Boo” and I’ll help you so heres a freebie

In Poshly Heights you can find an old friend from the 1st Paper Mario thats Bow the Boo and her trusty Bootler just head to the front of the Sanctum after chapter 6.

23. There is no Cricket but there is a badge that make your hammer sound like a cricket get the thin curse and go back until you find a red badge thats a cricket noise get thin and get it.

24. There is no crikit in hooktail`s castle they are trying to fool you

25. Where is the crikit in Hooktail’s castle?