Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

How do I defeat Bonetail (at the bottom to the Rogueport Pit of 100 Trials), and what badges will I need?

Games Guru: I’d love to give you the goods, but this one is very complicated. This video might help, though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdYo0IZTeX4

How do you beat Bowser?

Games Guru: It’s really hard to beat Bowser. First, attack Kammy. Once Kammy is down, try hitting Bowser with Power Smash and other powerful attacks. Remember to guard against Bowser’s attacks with the A button on your controller. Try Vivian’s Fiery Jinx and Bobbery’s Bobomblast, too.

Can you give me some secret codes?

Games Guru: There are all kinds of little tricks that work some of the time with this game. For instance, when enemies attack you, if you perform an FP-using attack as they hit you and you get first strike, Mario will perform that attack on the battle screen without you using FP.

There is a persistent mole just left of the village on Keehaul Key. Whack him and he will give you a valuable bump. Leave and come right back and he will appear again. You can repeat this several times until the mole runs out of bumps and goes away. You can sell those bumps for 50 coins each.

501 Comments on Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

1. i have to get on the roof to get the crystle star(saphire)

2. KOOPS how do i get on roofs?

3. Auburn S its okay I figured it out the day after I asked

4. To koops,to get on zesz T.’s hou you have to go through the sleeping hut (where Toadswaworth is) than you go through the door (on the left side of the room) than you walk the brige and your on Zezs.T.s house.

5. To Koops, sorry for getting ur quistion so late, but I’ve been playing Mario Kart Wii…

6. macdaddy they are contacts for ten coins

7. macdaddy i own a gmecube well technically its my dads he won it in a raffle but i play it the most.

8. Macdaddy you have to get to a certain point of the game you have to get to the part where you need to get tickets from don pianta to go to the glitzpit then you go to the toad brothers bazar

9. hey guys i can help if u nead help just sey HEY KOO-KOO

10. I BEAT THE SHADOW QUEEN!I got very lucky i got alot of BINGO!s.what was funny is i had my first file and i got to the shadow queen but i couldnt beat her then i started a new file i was preparing(getting items and stuff)to go into the thousand year door.then i went to my first file and beat her:)

11. KOOPS where do i buy new glasses for the old lady in the town on the game cube

12. I will answer all questions I can.Please say KOOPS!at the begining of your question.I will be able to see it sooner

13. Auburn S,How do you get on Zesz.T’s roof? I really need Mrs.mowz.

14. where is general white when you need to get the key to the cannon?

15. cool game d—O.o—b

16. HEY BOO, i dont mean 2 steal your spotlight but im helping out 2 k? =)))))

17. I will anser all quesiontons up 2 x naut fortress butt i still havnt found peach but ill answer everything else im checking almost everyday wenever you want me to anser a question 4 u just capitalize paper man and ask ur question k?

18. bomb-o-bomber // July 9, 2009 at 11:11 am // Reply

want to upgradeyour partner twice well then read this go to hooktails castle with bobbrey go to the spike maze room and go to the end and blow
    up the wall where it is cracked then go in and get a crystal give it to merlin ad now you can upgrade twice

19. bomb-o-bomber // July 9, 2009 at 10:55 am // Reply

if you cant beat a hard boss read this
    make shure that you have the cookbook in creepy stleep
    get an egg from puinut and mix it with a fire flower and get an eggbomb then go to keahull kay get a coconut and mix it with a fire flower and get an coconutbomb then mix the bombs togeather and get dynomight

20. Heres a tip on how to get Ms. Mowz to be your partner! Go to the place where people in the game ask you to do something and select the Anonymous request and it will be Ms. Mouz. Complete the mission and she will join you! :D (this only happens after you see her the last time)

21. How do you beat crump on the ship?

22. gameplayer416 // June 28, 2009 at 11:51 pm // Reply

I think that this game is better than the paper mario on the nintendo 64

23. Does ANYONE know how to get the shine sprite in the Great Tree that you have to use paper airplane mode to get? It’s the only one I need to upgrade Bobbery to get Bob-ombast?

24. From what I read in a guide, go to the bottom of the pit of 100 trials and kick Bonetail’s skeletal butt.

25. what do i do after i destroy the shadow queen?

26. I’m stuck on the Shadow Queen again. Any advice?

27. Bman:This might take a while.If you dont have many items you could start the game over in a new file.Then before you go into the thousand year door stock up on items.(it wont take as long as the first time you have figured out the puzzeles : )

28. querty:What you do is you get boberry as your partner.Then you talk to the green bomomb near the cannon in the town.

29. TTYD 100 PERCENT // May 31, 2009 at 12:36 am // Reply

COINS!!!! – while leveling up on twilight trail with the amazee dayzees you will earn a lot of coins. here’s a wise investment…buy the badge “Money Money” in Piniata Parlor for 240 piniatas (it’s about 720 coins when you convert) BUT it’s worth it cuz you get a lot more coins every battle. Once I got it I saved up again way faster and bought another one now I have two and I’ve been getting 15-35 coins per battle. that’s a great way to pay for all the things Danger Mario needs because it makes everything free!!! it’s just so easy to earn coins now. I’ve heard that 4 Money Money badges is the most you can equip with it giving extra, any more is a waste of time (and BP!) and dont forget you can carry as many badges as you want so equip money money for small battles but when you get fight a boss use those BP for more useful badges like power rush

30. bman, i used alot of item to beat the game, i would suggest stocking up on attack items.

31. pokeman55 // May 28, 2009 at 1:54 pm // Reply

i cant beat bowser in the thouand year door any advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32. bman19999999999999999 // May 28, 2009 at 1:54 pm // Reply

33. jtbethune // May 27, 2009 at 7:14 pm // Reply

how do i beat the shadow queen i am really stuck on her and i hear the multi-jump works well on her but i just can hit her alot of times so please help me

34. HEY BOO!!!How do you defeat the Shadow Queen?

35. hey guys i beat the whole game all by myself

36. Boo qwerty means the snowy place and I beat every single enemy in the thousand year door can’t beet bowser

37. Bowser 3000 // May 9, 2009 at 11:02 am // Reply

HEY BOO!
    PLease awner my qustion on the N64 page.

38. Bowser 3000 // April 26, 2009 at 3:05 pm // Reply

Boohead84: I already know Magnus’s new stats but my Power Hammer was sold.
    Djf264: You can get a perfect file but its really hard to do. I am still working on it.

39. Sorry I’m late getting here haven’t been here for a while so I’ll answer as many questions as i can in 1 burst

Bowser 3000: do what I always do or what you are doing (my way is tattling and then hitting with power hammer)

qwerty: I don’t know what you are talking about do you mean Keelhaul key?

40. HEY BOO how do u beat dark bons

41. i beat NO ONE EVER beat this game 100 per cent without a acton replay how can you get every bage get all recipys get all tatles and get the higst level ups ther is!

42. Bowser 3000 // April 12, 2009 at 11:48 am // Reply

HEY BOO! How do you beat Lord Crump in the X-Naut frtress on the moon?

43. Bowser 3000 // April 12, 2009 at 11:46 am // Reply

Kid5 : find the super boots in riverside station and use them to hit the bottom of the
    giant treasure chest in Rougeport square.

44. Bowser 3000 // April 12, 2009 at 11:44 am // Reply

Kid5: To get the ultra hammer, you must first make sure that you are on the Excess
    Expess.( The Train ) Then you must get to Riverside station, and find the Super Boots downstairs ( you hit those switches like this 1=one time 3=three times and
    10=ten times. ) the go to Rougeport, the center of town after finding the star.
    Ultra boot the chest from under and voila!

45. qwerty1234 // April 5, 2009 at 7:14 pm // Reply

HEY BOO WHAT DO YOU DO AT THE BOMB PLACE WHE YOU FIRST GET THERE!!!!????

46. i am trying to get all the recipes and i cant find the berries or the strange leafs anywhere
    does anyone know where to get them???

47. bowser3000 help me . How do i get the ultra hammer at roger port?

48. thank you thank you bowser 3000 thank you

49. Hi, to get past the iron clefts, if you go outside the place any time after the orange shelled koopa tells you about the new hot dog, you will find the owner of the hot dog stand trying to catch an egg that escaped. If you wack the egg with your hammer the egg will get on top of the stand and will start sleeping. So you need to get on top of the store on the right side of town (i am not going to say how you do it) and use the springboard to get onto a paper airplane panel. Then,you fly to the top of the stand and it will join you (it doesn’t fight) after that battle the iron and run. there will be a surprise! (its color will be different depending on how long the time was from when it joins you to when it hatches!)

50. Alright, I am stuck on the Shadow Queen and I ran off. I decided that if I could beat Bonetail, I could beat anyone. But, he’s at the bottom of the pit of 100 trials. Help!

1 5 6 7 8 9 10