Games Guru

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

How do I defeat Bonetail (at the bottom to the Rogueport Pit of 100 Trials), and what badges will I need?

Games Guru: I’d love to give you the goods, but this one is very complicated. This video might help, though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdYo0IZTeX4

How do you beat Bowser?

Games Guru: It’s really hard to beat Bowser. First, attack Kammy. Once Kammy is down, try hitting Bowser with Power Smash and other powerful attacks. Remember to guard against Bowser’s attacks with the A button on your controller. Try Vivian’s Fiery Jinx and Bobbery’s Bobomblast, too.

Can you give me some secret codes?

Games Guru: There are all kinds of little tricks that work some of the time with this game. For instance, when enemies attack you, if you perform an FP-using attack as they hit you and you get first strike, Mario will perform that attack on the battle screen without you using FP.

There is a persistent mole just left of the village on Keehaul Key. Whack him and he will give you a valuable bump. Leave and come right back and he will appear again. You can repeat this several times until the mole runs out of bumps and goes away. You can sell those bumps for 50 coins each.

Comments about “Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door”

1. Trascout says:

Can the Boo from the Pianta Parlor join your team if you you wn first place in all the minigames?

2. ryguy says:

by the way,if you wear both the L AND W emblems athe same time,you will dress like waluigi.P.S.L emblem is in the painting of poshley sanctum and W emblem is bought from salesman outside of the cook’s house for 600 coins.{I think}

3. ryguy says:

if you need help tell me

4. tonyhawk says:

how does rat guy strick oil

5. Boohead84 says:

Bob: To get to twilight town you to go to frankly and tell him you can’t get in. He will tell you to go see Darkly because he is a native of the town. He will write your name on the back of your shirt and then you can go to the village.

6. Kapow230 says:

I have 5 crystal stars.

7. bob says:

how do you get to twilite town?

8. Kapow230 says:

I have gotten the fourth crystal star. How do I beat that guy who turned me into a shadow and claims to be Mario? By the way I mean the guy you battle at the top of Creepy Steeple.

9. King of Mario says:

I made it to the 84th floor of the pit of 100 trials in one go.

10. King of Mario says:

I can help all who need it. (P.S.-To beat Shadow Queen I had to have 30 H.P 30 F.P. and about 40-50 B.P.)

11. little oddball says:

how do you lvl up prtners??? i know you need three shine sprites (i have 24) but HOW DO YOU USE THEM!?!?!

• iisawsome says:

you can get luigi,wario + waluigis clothes(im not telling you,haha

• Hurricane1973 says:

on the east side or the city you start out in you go in this one door and this guy lets you level up your partners for 3 shine sprites.

12. mario freak says:

where is the invisible door!!!???

13. mario freak says:

what are the powers mario can have when he opens the black chests.

14. koo-koo says:

hello anybody need help

15. koo-koo says:

HEY BOO i have somthing to tell u i have beat the hole game and sorry but i wuld like to let evrybody kno that if thay nead heelp i can help oh and one more thing it took me hafe an hawer to beat the shado quine0

16. halaswisscheese says:

hooktail(hooktail’s castle), gloomtail(palace of shadow) and bonetail(level 100, pitt of 100 trials) are all related?

17. Hurricane1973 says:

I think you have to fight doopliss and the shadow sirens but first.You have to fight the dog things.they ar on a chain.I think they are statues or somethin.

18. bored says:

help i can’t beat the final boss

19. Hurricane1973 says:

MORE MORE MONEY!!!!! If you see the blue mouse by the docks give him the maoney he asks for.He actually strikesw oil!!!!!!

20. Hurricane1973 says:

MORE COINS!!!! – while leveling up on twilight trail with the amazee dayzees you will earn a lot of coins. here’s a wise investment…buy the badge “Money Money” in Piniata Parlor for 240 piniatas (it’s about 720 coins when you convert) BUT it’s worth it cuz you get a lot more coins every battle. Once I got it I saved up again way faster and bought another one now I have two and I’ve been getting 15-35 coins per battle. that’s a great way to pay for all the things Danger Mario needs because it makes everything free!!! it’s just so easy to earn coins now. I’ve heard that 4 Money Money badges is the most you can equip with it giving extra, any more is a waste of time (and BP!) and dont forget you can carry as many badges as you want so equip money money for small battles but when you get fight a boss use those BP for more useful badges like power rush. P.S.I copyed this of someone that only went on once.It works great.

21. Hurricane1973 says:

HEY THIS IS A WAY TO EARN A TON OF CASH!!!!!!!First make sure that you have some badges that you dont want or need.Then go into the hotel thats in I believe its called rogue refuge or somethin (its the place you start out at) you go upstairs then go to the bottom of the room then go left and there will be door go out the door then left.There will be a door.That is a badge shop.You can sell them for a TON of cash.

22. ninjachu says:

this is the best thing to do ever:
    Devote all you power to your jump. use jumpman, the action command badge, and every power helping badge BECAUSE you can jump twice and do 2 stylish moves using ACTION COMMANDS. it is very important to master these action commands, and btw, devote more level ups to BP because badges really help.

23. boohead84 says:

Hey all I have a Poll question about Super Paper Mario. What do you think is the saddest part of the entire game?

A: Luvbi’s sacrifice to get the final pure heart.
    Blumiere(Bleck) and Tippi’s sacrifice to save the worlds.

please answer this

24. boohead84 says:

Well If your talking about Gloomtail(who is Hooktail’s brother) I think there is this large building that you have to solve and you have to use everybody, after that you face the Shadow Sirens with Doopliss

25. Bowser 3000 says:

HEY BOO!!! HURRICANE!!! CHAMP!!! I beat tjhe dragon in the door. I can’t find past that!

• boohead84 says:

• boohead84 says:

Bowser: if you are talking about GLoomtail then I believe you are supposed to go to this giant building, but It has a lot of puzzles and challenges so use everyone. After that you face the Shadow Sirens And Doopliss.

• Hurricane1973 says:

BOWSER!!!!!!!Well I cant remember what the room is so could you tell me what is in the room?

26. Natscout says:

I beat the Shadow Queen, the best part was knowing that I didn’t have to watch those loooonnnggg cutsences ever again!!!!!!!;D Do any of you know the best way to prepare for the big brawl against Bonetail? What do you get after you beat him?

• halaswisscheese says:

when you beat bonetail you get a badge called return postage. it is amazing!! When an enemy attacks you, it does half the damage to them!!
      Also, i know all about this game so ask away

• Hurricane1973 says:

Hey halaswisscheese!!!!I want to know where the stuff is to complete the chef on the excess expresses problem where you have to find him stuff,

27. Hurricane1973 says:

KAPOW!!!! Well i remember there IS another room with less jabbies try to find it.From what i remember you enter the room and but before you enter the room with 100 jabbies go straight down or you go to the other room i forgot but i know they are in the same area.

28. Kapow230 says:

Hurricane, the jabbies I can not beat are the ones you gave me directions to.

29. boohead84 says:

hey all just checking in just wondring if any one needs my help or anything because I’m extremely bored and could help someone out in fact I’ll give a freebie some places on the ground have star pieces lying underneath the ground to check you must have the super boots to do so and ground pound to flip the ground open. hey does anyone know when Mario Party 9 is coming out?

30. Hurricane1973 says:

CHAMPION!!Thanks for the tip!!

31. Hurricane1973 says:

KAPOW Im hurricane now not koops.Anyway when come to the get into the room with the entrance to the jabbies you GO DOWN and there will be a entrance with less jabbies.P.S. dont fall down!!

32. Kapow230 says:

Hey, everybody. I am new on this page. Koops, could you please help me? I am in Boggly Woods, well actually I’m in the tree. I’m in the part of the tree where you have to battle the jabbis. They are so hard!!!!!!!!!!!! How can i beat them? Thanks!

• koupman says:

the frist you must have 2 do is get 11 bogilys go to the frst way and hammer them then get 101 bogilys and fite the 100 jabbies

33. Champion5 says:

hey hurricane. sorry if i’m stealing you’re thunder or something.:-)

34. wierdo says:

Everybody say hey WIERD!!! if you need help up to grodus(*_*)

35. Champion5 says:

I’m past the thousand year door and the other dragon.[Hint] when you’re at creepy steeple and you see a Boo crying talk to it. it will ask you if you’re going to hurt it. say no. it will yell “PROMISE!!!???” and disappear. go outside then come back in. there will be Boos floating all around. they will attach to you. whack them with the super hammer until the Boo that you talked to earlier will snivel and say “you promised.(sniff)Boos! form up!”or something like that. they will then turn into super boo and battle you. if you win you will get the badge Lucky Start which really helps. if you need help say Champ before your comment.

36. Hurricane1973 says:

vanessa it depends on where you are in bogily woods.

37. vanessa says:

HURRICANE!
    how do you beat bogily woods?

38. vanessa says:

how do you beat bogily forest?

39. Bowser 3000 says:

HEY BOO!!!! HURRICANE!!!! I’m at [the enterance to the door]. HELP!!!!

40. Koops says:

Ok since noone has ideas i will be Hurricane1973.
    If you need my help say HURRICANE!before your question.

41. Koops says:

So I need to change my nickname cuz I want a nickname thats universal (that means I can comment on everything without remembering a hundred nicknames) I cant think of one! please give me ideas!!

42. Koops says:

Hey guys im back ive been on vacation!

43. boohead84 says:

Hey guys I’m back sorry I’ve been holding out but I have returned to help with any question you got and don’t worry paper man your not stealing anything from me.

44. FF7fan says:

I love the Dooplis’s second battle I take out all the partners then he complains

45. dc fan22 says:

I just got it 2 weeks ago but im already on chapter 2 so im awsome:]

46. Koops says:

Opps i mean give the letter to bobbery

47. Koops says:

MARIO RULES what you do is you go to the bridge on the east side then you get your yoshi and istead of going over the bridge go just below the bridge a cross by jumping with the yoshi and flying over then ther will be a bunch of crates jump on those youll get to the roofs then you cross a few youll find a place just small enough for you to roll through roll through it youll find bobbery talk to him then go to podleys place and talk to podley he will give you a letter give it to podley P.S.go farther on the roofs and you will find someone who will tell you storys about the crystal stars

48. Auburn S says:

To any people who are facing (or about to face the shadow queen), 1st,get 2 partner Hp badges and put them on ur partner. 2nd,get vivialn to get the attack so she can attack all enimes.(just skip this if you already have it.) 3rd, buy as many health/power items as you can.Last,you ethier can level up until you think you can beat her or you can fight her. P.s. I beat the game in 2007 sometime and i barely play it now, but if you have a question you can still ask me.

49. mario rules says:

any1 on that can answer my queston?
    i really need the help

50. mario rules says:

oh and any questions on chapters 1-4 or prouluge ask me

Write a comment about “Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door”

Nickname: