Peter Jackson’s King Kong

Is there a secret code to unlock level select?

Games Guru: As you enter the game, hold down the left and right trigger buttons, then press down, X, up, Y, down, down, up, up. When you release the trigger buttons after putting in that code, there should be a “cheat” button on the menu. Select the cheat button and type in KKstOry. That should give you level select.

25 Comments on Peter Jackson’s King Kong

1. It is a legendary game and easy 2 complete. the Thompson machine gun is the best gun!

2. pokemon team // March 23, 2009 at 11:54 am // Reply

this game is hard i am stuck on killing the king crabs with the machine gun when do u get to be king kong

3. this game is very hard but i still like it i like the big crabs

4. I love King Kong because it is very realistic because you have to survive on scull island with a little amount of guns, spears, and sharp bones. My 1st favorite weapon is the shotgun, my 2end favorite weapon is the machine gun, my 3rd favorite weapon is the pistol, and my 4th favorite weapon is the sniper riffle.

5. to reserve ammo use your spears on raptors and guns on the larger dinos

6. on ps2 how do you defeat dinos

7. Waluigi time! // December 19, 2008 at 9:58 am // Reply

The movies good! But I haven’t played the game.

8. its a great game but could be better

9. Gounce from club penguin. // March 7, 2008 at 11:56 am // Reply

The cheat didn’t work for me.

10. When you have the shotgun or the machine gun SPARE YOUR AMMO!!! Use spears or bones as mutch as you can because when the raptors and bugs pop out at you you’ll want to have somthing that can kill them fast.

11. it is not called a t-rex on this game it is a v-rex.

12. It is so fun! I just love to battle the T-rex thing with King-Kong!

13. I don’t have it but in the secret level, you shoot down the planes that are attacking Kong.

14. Its hard.

15. if you are stuck on the level with the parasites press the stun combo hit several times then grab it and keep on pressing it

16. dakota52005 // August 28, 2007 at 7:33 pm // Reply

nice game but the camera angles were off a bit, however it is still a great game

17. this game is scary

18. Ruler of the World // August 6, 2007 at 2:14 pm // Reply

This Game is good but its scary when Raptors and creppie cralies just appear out nowhere! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

19. this game is awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsommmmmmmme![:

20. royolgorilla007 // July 22, 2007 at 7:53 pm // Reply

hey sup can anyone help me on this part there is this place there is a bridge but is broken thanx

21. its cool

22. Jack Dricoll // July 13, 2007 at 8:18 pm // Reply

its an awesome game

23. im dialga // June 4, 2007 at 9:21 am // Reply

im a fan of shooters but they need to make the enemies better and more violent ………and they needed to show some gore rite?

24. Videogame master // April 15, 2007 at 3:32 pm // Reply

I agree pat…………………….

25. this game has good graphics but bad gameplay.

1 2