Pokemon 1 and 2

What Pokemon should I use to beat the Elite Four and the champion? Please respond because I really need it!

Games Guru: I assume that you mean Pokemon Stadium 1 and Pokemon Stadium 2. We’ll do Stadium 1 for now.

Some Pokemon will be more effective against the Elite Four than others. Try using Mewtwo as your lead Pokemon. Along with Mewtwo, your best bet Pokemon are Zapdos and Vaporeon.

25 Comments on Pokemon 1 and 2

1. we had homework? // June 8, 2007 at 4:01 pm // Reply

guys how do you get mew

2. to cheese bob doodle,

The starters are Bulbusuar (grass type), Charmander (fire type), and Squirtle (water type).

3. I nearlly beat the elite 4.My charizad is on lv.76!!!! But for all of you, prepare for the worst (stock up on potions and revives)!

4. richie rich // May 30, 2007 at 10:02 am // Reply

i got mew without cheating

5. cheat master #1 // May 29, 2007 at 9:22 am // Reply

i got all the pokemon in evbery version and there all level 100

6. which pokemon should i use for the pokemon league

7. which types should i use for the pokemon league

8. where do you get Mewtwo in red version

9. poke master // May 14, 2007 at 12:13 pm // Reply

which pokemon do i need to win the masterball rank pokemon 1

10. ...Shy Shy Butterfly...IM A GIRL !... // May 13, 2007 at 8:54 pm // Reply

hi…WHY MUST I GO TO THE WROING PLACE ALL THE TIME?!!?!?!?!?!

11. jabberjabber // May 12, 2007 at 10:51 pm // Reply

He’s basically unstoppable.

12. jabberjabber // May 12, 2007 at 10:50 pm // Reply

Hey AG0205! U can get mew in the original games. I have him on my blue version.

13. I have Pokemon Dimond Version.

14. pokemon master // May 10, 2007 at 5:51 pm // Reply

i have all the pokemon!

15. dig-dug-deoxys // May 2, 2007 at 10:49 pm // Reply

where can you get celebi on pokemon stadium 2

16. He’s write mew glitch is possible but getting mew without it isn’t possible. diamond and pearl released april 22

17. cheese bob doodle // April 15, 2007 at 12:06 pm // Reply

what are the starters in this game?

18. star wars fan // April 14, 2007 at 5:38 pm // Reply

oh and asdfjkl, diamond and pearl are comeing out on the 22.

19. star wars fan // April 14, 2007 at 5:36 pm // Reply

asdfjkl, the gameshark is a cheating deivice. what you do is type in the code for stuff and thats it.

star wars fan

20. asdfjkl; kt // April 9, 2007 at 7:04 pm // Reply

what is gameshark for the gameboy?

is it like for the PS2??

is it expensive (american moolah$$?)

cause theres lots of codes for it and stuff

but i don t have one

when is diamond and pearl coming out?????

yippee

21. DRAGONS ARE COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!……………………….!

22. Wha…. you save the Master Ball for Mewtwo but Mew?

I dont think you can get Mew on the original games…

———————————————————————

AWAITING DIAMOND AND PEARL–

23. Pokeman.150 // April 7, 2007 at 9:19 pm // Reply

How do you get mew and mewtwo with out the attachment?

24. HI!!!!!