Pokemon 1 and 2

What Pokemon should I use to beat the Elite Four and the champion? Please respond because I really need it!

Games Guru: I assume that you mean Pokemon Stadium 1 and Pokemon Stadium 2. We’ll do Stadium 1 for now.

Some Pokemon will be more effective against the Elite Four than others. Try using Mewtwo as your lead Pokemon. Along with Mewtwo, your best bet Pokemon are Zapdos and Vaporeon.

97 Comments on Pokemon 1 and 2

1. pokemon genius // December 16, 2007 at 5:09 pm // Reply

poke master, are you sure about yellow, because my friend has yellow and he could get mew if you can do it in yellow.

2. john doe – Depends what game you’re in. The easiest way is obviously a gameshark, or trading with a friend who has copied one or gotten more than one. I’ve never played emerald, fire red, or leaf green, but if you’re refering to them, I’m assuming that there is still an ID# game. Trade with lots of people, get lots of different ID #ed pokemon, and check the #s often as possible. If you get all the #s matching, you’ll win one. If you’re playing r/y/b, you probably should have used the infinite supply trick before you used the ball. Good luck getting one!

3. my emerald team rules!!!!! i have all three super-anctient ledgendaries at lv 100!!!! i can beat anyone!!!!!!!!!

4. How do i get another masterball i used mine on a zapdos is there anyway i can get another one?

5. Entei – If you’re looking for it in r/y/b, it hasn’t been invented yet. In g/s/c, you fight Sudowoodo, then you talk to the dude on the right, who will give it to you. After that, you can buy it in Goldenrod. In r/s, it’s a HM, and it’s with the dude in the bottom right-hand side of Mauville (house), and in d/p, if memory serves, it’s with another dude in Oreburgh gate, which is to the right of Jubilife.

and what happened to pokemon stadium 1 and 2? I thought that’s what this page was about…

6. were do i get rocksmash

7. how do you get missingo

how do you get Pokemon m ?

8. how do you get a MEW?

9. ah mew in blue i used the glitch and it worked and my game did not mess up in any way … how far r u on the game? it depends

10. This was the ezs’t game ever I turned it back in at GAMESTOP the 2 day I had it I was done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. poke master // August 30, 2007 at 2:02 pm // Reply

the mew trick is posible on pokemon r\y\b. verison

12. im positive u can get it through glitches in red/blue and maybe yellow

13. is it true that you can find mew on leafgreen

14. willy slapper // August 9, 2007 at 3:59 am // Reply

i found a wild charizard on route o victory road. and a mew in the place where you find mewtwo, there were well good, ad i dont have a gayshark or woteva they are called

15. how do u get rid of the rocketcs in celdron city in blue???????????????????????

16. dragonitefan149 // August 7, 2007 at 7:54 pm // Reply

Hey,which of you guys got a mew at nintendo events i got 2 from events,and 1 from from a friend.My mews are lv90,83,50.Now heres the question,when mew reachs lv 100 you can change mew in to ANY pokemon.Please put any message on here about what i should change mew in to.Oh,and they are all on diamond. THANK YOU!!!

17. how do u get mew in blue???????????????????????????????

18. Missingo looks like haunter and M loks loke a backwards L.

19. Vaporen is a great pokemon. Use it in all battles. It is invinceble trust me.

20. On the game 2 It shows mew and mewtwo. I pick them then it wom’t send them to the ditto thing.

21. Marsh man-

red and blue are ancient now! that makes them all the cheaper at pawn shops. thats where i get most of my games that aren’t found in other stores anymore.

22. pokefan #1 // June 18, 2007 at 8:05 pm // Reply

all of u get diamond or pearl an if not that firered,leafgreen,or ruby, saffire, or beter yet emrald, that game is way to glitchy though mew glitch seems cool

23. pkmn master // June 18, 2007 at 9:14 am // Reply

hayhay in red/blue use a high level golbat(preferibly useing the missingNo. cheat) and any other high level pokemon you may have with you

24. Where can I buy Red and Blue.

25. If you want super strong pokemon over lv.100 in red version, try this:

go to the man in viridian city that shows you how to catch a pokemon and make him show you how~EXTREMELY IMPORTANT-YOU MUST DO THIS~

fly to cinnabar island and surf up and down on the little strip of land, in other words, go to the right side of cinnabar island and use surf on the water, and GO UP AND DOWN NOT LEFT INTO THE OCEAN

Ta-dah!! Pokemon lv.100 or higher for you!! (note if you use them, they will go back to lv. 100.

You might encounter missingno. a glitch pokemon DO NOT CATCH IT IT MESSES UP YOUR GAME!!!! o yea and the item in your sixth slot get multiplied.

If you dont believe me try it. The glitch is just a bunch of squares and it knows

water gun

water gun

sky attack

and it has a rhydons cry. I could give an explanation to why it appears…but its too much to explain so figure it out. Go and try it im not lying. Ull thank me!!

26. we had homework? // June 8, 2007 at 4:01 pm // Reply

guys how do you get mew

27. to cheese bob doodle,

The starters are Bulbusuar (grass type), Charmander (fire type), and Squirtle (water type).

28. I nearlly beat the elite 4.My charizad is on lv.76!!!! But for all of you, prepare for the worst (stock up on potions and revives)!

29. richie rich // May 30, 2007 at 10:02 am // Reply

i got mew without cheating

30. cheat master #1 // May 29, 2007 at 9:22 am // Reply

i got all the pokemon in evbery version and there all level 100

31. which pokemon should i use for the pokemon league

32. which types should i use for the pokemon league

33. where do you get Mewtwo in red version

34. poke master // May 14, 2007 at 12:13 pm // Reply

which pokemon do i need to win the masterball rank pokemon 1

35. ...Shy Shy Butterfly...IM A GIRL !... // May 13, 2007 at 8:54 pm // Reply

hi…WHY MUST I GO TO THE WROING PLACE ALL THE TIME?!!?!?!?!?!

36. jabberjabber // May 12, 2007 at 10:51 pm // Reply

He’s basically unstoppable.

37. jabberjabber // May 12, 2007 at 10:50 pm // Reply

Hey AG0205! U can get mew in the original games. I have him on my blue version.

38. I have Pokemon Dimond Version.

39. pokemon master // May 10, 2007 at 5:51 pm // Reply

i have all the pokemon!

40. dig-dug-deoxys // May 2, 2007 at 10:49 pm // Reply

where can you get celebi on pokemon stadium 2

41. He’s write mew glitch is possible but getting mew without it isn’t possible. diamond and pearl released april 22

42. cheese bob doodle // April 15, 2007 at 12:06 pm // Reply

what are the starters in this game?

43. star wars fan // April 14, 2007 at 5:38 pm // Reply

oh and asdfjkl, diamond and pearl are comeing out on the 22.

44. star wars fan // April 14, 2007 at 5:36 pm // Reply

asdfjkl, the gameshark is a cheating deivice. what you do is type in the code for stuff and thats it.

star wars fan

45. asdfjkl; kt // April 9, 2007 at 7:04 pm // Reply

what is gameshark for the gameboy?

is it like for the PS2??

is it expensive (american moolah$$?)

cause theres lots of codes for it and stuff

but i don t have one

when is diamond and pearl coming out?????

yippee

46. DRAGONS ARE COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!……………………….!

47. Wha…. you save the Master Ball for Mewtwo but Mew?

I dont think you can get Mew on the original games…

———————————————————————

AWAITING DIAMOND AND PEARL–

48. Pokeman.150 // April 7, 2007 at 9:19 pm // Reply

How do you get mew and mewtwo with out the attachment?

49. HI!!!!!