Games Guru

Pokemon 1 and 2

What Pokemon should I use to beat the Elite Four and the champion? Please respond because I really need it!

Games Guru: I assume that you mean Pokemon Stadium 1 and Pokemon Stadium 2. We’ll do Stadium 1 for now.

Some Pokemon will be more effective against the Elite Four than others. Try using Mewtwo as your lead Pokemon. Along with Mewtwo, your best bet Pokemon are Zapdos and Vaporeon.

Tags:

Comments about “Pokemon 1 and 2”

1. Matty says:

MissingNo is completely harmless but all ‘M are harmless except for level 0 ‘M, Which WILL freeze the game if withdrawed. That can lead to dangerous misconceptions that can even erase the save file but otherwise they are harmless

2. Matty says:

Missingno is actually harmless! Watch Missingno and ‘M: The truth behind the rumors. It proves they are harmless

3. sonic says:

missing no damages your game file

4. Pikachu and Jigglypuff says:

There are actually a ton of glitch Pokemon in Pokemon Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow versions.

• Matty says:

Like ‘M, Missingno, h POKe, Female Symbol (Yellow only) A, lowercase a, and g (g is some glitch that enters battle fainting and his sprite is Koga’s)

5. Pokenator says:

At the start of the game can you get Pikachu just like Ash does in the show

6. anoymus says:

I deleted my rival using MISSINGNO.

7. Jace says:

Silver, you spoke as if you were you were refering to multiple pokemon, when you were only speaking about Entei. I like Suicune because he was the first legendary I had.

8. Silver says:

B and C because I sort of think that the rest are a ripp off because of its look

9. super mario says:

Poll: Who is your favorite legendary beast?

a:Entei
    b:Scuicune
    c:Raikou

Post your answers on the Pokemon Platinum Board. Poll ends April 13

10. Rabbid says:

There’s a town called Glitch City, the kill screen town, as I call it (the name says it all) that can be reached from the safari zone. Only in Red and Blue. They removed it in Yellow.

11. anonymous says:

no, 1 and 2 would be red or blue, in japan it’s red and green, the remake is called yellow

12. forceunleashedmaniac says:

ya how do you unlock mewtwo?

13. dog says:

Hey guys on platinum I have Magmortar and I got a Gyarados and a Dialga.

14. Auburn S says:

The poll ends the 7-19-09

15. Auburn S says:

Heres a new poll.
    Who is better?
    A. Mew
    B. Mewtwo
    (post your results on the pokemon Platinum page)

16. ??!!! says:

My brother told me and showed me a trick. If you go into the safari zone or any grass patches then fly to Cinnabar island and surf the east coast you catch any pokemon but legendaries. I don`t know if anybody else posted this glitch.

17. #1pokemonranger1122 says:

I only now the 1and won it a million times. it’s cool. :)

18. smallz says:

this game is cool

19. Bowser 3000 says:

Is anyone going to post?

20. sahib says:

pokemon 1 and 2 is very butifull and precious. it is my favourite.

21. goldhirotaylor says:

one last thing, MISSINGNO hangs out at cinnibar island and if anyone knows how to get past the weird shaky tree plz tell me

22. goldhirotalor says:

if you’re talking about red and blue do not catch MISSINGNO. it can mess up your game sence it is a glitch,not a pokemon(okay it is a pokemon but it is a progamming mistake, and what kind of pokemon can mess up your game).

• Meep says:

uh oh I cauht MISSINGNO [I plan to trade him though ] :)

• Jace says:

Intresting fact about Missingo: Missingo was supposed to be in the game, but they decided to take him out, but they didn’t do it right. Also, Missingo means “missing number” in japenese.

23. skwirlking says:

deoxys,

my favorite is flint, prbably because his drifblim is a fun challenge, and his infernape (9lvls higher than mine) felt really fun to beat, and he ALSO had a steelix with fire fang( alot like mine…) so, my favorite is flint from sinnoh.

24. Salamence101 says:

Ultimatepokemonmaster,

It is pokemon stadium 1 and 2 for nintendo 64. :roll: It’s really old. :mrgreen: :)

25. Ultimatepokemonmaster says:

What kind of game is this? I’ve never heard of it!

26. THE ULTIMATE MASTER says:

Where can I get a gameshark for pokemon yellow

(for the pokegods)

27. Salamence101 says:

To Froggy15,

I Believe it was intended to be pokemon stadium but everybody on here thinks it is Red, blue, and yellow. :roll: :lol:

• Prof. Oak says:

[Pokemon Stadium For Pokemon Red and Blue] [Pokemon Stadium 2 for Pokemon Red Blue Yellow Gold Silver and Crystal]

28. froggy15 says:

To Salamence101,

I just noticed this forum, does 1 and 2 mean pokemon stadium 1 and 2 or the first two games red and blue? Because it seems like people are talking about red and blue on here but the game guru is talking about pokemon stadium.

29. Deoxys says:

~Poll~

What is your favorite Elite Four Person (NOT CHAMPION) in Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh :!: The Poll will end in 1 week :!: :mrgreeen: mine is Drake :lol: :P :o :) :D :evil: SEND YOUR ANSWERS TO THE SILVER PAGE!!!!!!!!

30. jelly#itrainor says:

This sitte was so helpful! I caught a MEW thanks to you you ROCK!

31. Salamence101 says:

Hey pokerus,

This would be my third time to type this VERY long glitch so can you please look at it on the Pokemon RED version forum. Thank you.

32. Pokerus says:

Salamence101- since you seem so excited, I’d like to hear:)

33. Salamence101 says:

LOOK HERE!!! LOOK HERE!!!

THIS IS TO ANYONE THAT HAS NOT PREFORMED THE MEW GLITCH ON RED BLUE OR YELLOW!!!!

I found out how to make the mew you catch automaticly grow to level 100!!!!!!!!!!! in a matter of seconds. You have to do a few things different in the encountering proccess so you can only do it if you havent done the glitch yet. ANYONE JUST TELL ME IF YOU WANT TO KNOW and i will give you a guide.

34. awsomedude111 says:

if you need rare candys or any item cloned listen.

put the item you want to clone6th in your items bag.

you need the HM’s fly and surf for this.

1. fly to viridian and talk to the old man at the top of the town he is the guy in the begining of the game that says he needs his coffee and wont let you through unless you deliver oaks parcel.

2. anwser no to his question.

3.then fly to cinabar island and surf up and down the right hand coast. until you find missingno. defeat him it will be cloned or surf from fuschia city to the seafoam islands and surf up and down the coast. (dont catch missingno. it will ruin your game. it only works on blue and red version.

Write a comment about “Pokemon 1 and 2”

Nickname: