Pokemon 1 and 2

What Pokemon should I use to beat the Elite Four and the champion? Please respond because I really need it!

Games Guru: I assume that you mean Pokemon Stadium 1 and Pokemon Stadium 2. We’ll do Stadium 1 for now.

Some Pokemon will be more effective against the Elite Four than others. Try using Mewtwo as your lead Pokemon. Along with Mewtwo, your best bet Pokemon are Zapdos and Vaporeon.

97 Comments on Pokemon 1 and 2

1. MissingNo is completely harmless but all ‘M are harmless except for level 0 ‘M, Which WILL freeze the game if withdrawed. That can lead to dangerous misconceptions that can even erase the save file but otherwise they are harmless

2. Missingno is actually harmless! Watch Missingno and ‘M: The truth behind the rumors. It proves they are harmless

3. missing no damages your game file

4. Pikachu and Jigglypuff // May 30, 2012 at 9:48 am // Reply

There are actually a ton of glitch Pokemon in Pokemon Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow versions.

• Like ‘M, Missingno, h POKe, Female Symbol (Yellow only) A, lowercase a, and g (g is some glitch that enters battle fainting and his sprite is Koga’s)

5. At the start of the game can you get Pikachu just like Ash does in the show

6. I deleted my rival using MISSINGNO.

7. Silver, you spoke as if you were you were refering to multiple pokemon, when you were only speaking about Entei. I like Suicune because he was the first legendary I had.

8. B and C because I sort of think that the rest are a ripp off because of its look

9. super mario // April 6, 2010 at 4:35 pm // Reply

Poll: Who is your favorite legendary beast?

a:Entei
    b:Scuicune
    c:Raikou

Post your answers on the Pokemon Platinum Board. Poll ends April 13

10. There’s a town called Glitch City, the kill screen town, as I call it (the name says it all) that can be reached from the safari zone. Only in Red and Blue. They removed it in Yellow.

11. no, 1 and 2 would be red or blue, in japan it’s red and green, the remake is called yellow

12. forceunleashedmaniac // December 31, 2009 at 2:20 pm // Reply

ya how do you unlock mewtwo?

13. Hey guys on platinum I have Magmortar and I got a Gyarados and a Dialga.

14. The poll ends the 7-19-09

15. Heres a new poll.
    Who is better?
    A. Mew
    B. Mewtwo
    (post your results on the pokemon Platinum page)

16. My brother told me and showed me a trick. If you go into the safari zone or any grass patches then fly to Cinnabar island and surf the east coast you catch any pokemon but legendaries. I don`t know if anybody else posted this glitch.

17. #1pokemonranger1122 // May 28, 2009 at 2:36 pm // Reply

I only now the 1and won it a million times. it’s cool. :)

18. this game is cool

19. Is anyone going to post?

20. pokemon 1 and 2 is very butifull and precious. it is my favourite.

21. goldhirotaylor // August 19, 2008 at 11:57 am // Reply

one last thing, MISSINGNO hangs out at cinnibar island and if anyone knows how to get past the weird shaky tree plz tell me

22. goldhirotalor // August 19, 2008 at 11:52 am // Reply

if you’re talking about red and blue do not catch MISSINGNO. it can mess up your game sence it is a glitch,not a pokemon(okay it is a pokemon but it is a progamming mistake, and what kind of pokemon can mess up your game).

• uh oh I cauht MISSINGNO [I plan to trade him though ] :)

• Intresting fact about Missingo: Missingo was supposed to be in the game, but they decided to take him out, but they didn’t do it right. Also, Missingo means “missing number” in japenese.

23. skwirlking // July 31, 2008 at 11:03 am // Reply

deoxys,

my favorite is flint, prbably because his drifblim is a fun challenge, and his infernape (9lvls higher than mine) felt really fun to beat, and he ALSO had a steelix with fire fang( alot like mine…) so, my favorite is flint from sinnoh.

24. Salamence101 // July 19, 2008 at 3:19 pm // Reply

Ultimatepokemonmaster,

It is pokemon stadium 1 and 2 for nintendo 64. :roll: It’s really old. :mrgreen: :)

25. Ultimatepokemonmaster // July 16, 2008 at 7:49 pm // Reply

What kind of game is this? I’ve never heard of it!

26. THE ULTIMATE MASTER // July 16, 2008 at 1:51 pm // Reply

Where can I get a gameshark for pokemon yellow

(for the pokegods)

27. Salamence101 // July 14, 2008 at 4:16 pm // Reply

To Froggy15,

I Believe it was intended to be pokemon stadium but everybody on here thinks it is Red, blue, and yellow. :roll: :lol:

• [Pokemon Stadium For Pokemon Red and Blue] [Pokemon Stadium 2 for Pokemon Red Blue Yellow Gold Silver and Crystal]

28. To Salamence101,

I just noticed this forum, does 1 and 2 mean pokemon stadium 1 and 2 or the first two games red and blue? Because it seems like people are talking about red and blue on here but the game guru is talking about pokemon stadium.

29. ~Poll~

What is your favorite Elite Four Person (NOT CHAMPION) in Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh :!: The Poll will end in 1 week :!: :mrgreeen: mine is Drake :lol: :P :o :) :D :evil: SEND YOUR ANSWERS TO THE SILVER PAGE!!!!!!!!

30. jelly#itrainor // May 3, 2008 at 6:05 pm // Reply

This sitte was so helpful! I caught a MEW thanks to you you ROCK!

31. Salamence101 // April 18, 2008 at 8:25 am // Reply

Hey pokerus,

This would be my third time to type this VERY long glitch so can you please look at it on the Pokemon RED version forum. Thank you.

32. Salamence101- since you seem so excited, I’d like to hear:)

33. Salamence101 // April 16, 2008 at 3:22 pm // Reply

LOOK HERE!!! LOOK HERE!!!

THIS IS TO ANYONE THAT HAS NOT PREFORMED THE MEW GLITCH ON RED BLUE OR YELLOW!!!!

I found out how to make the mew you catch automaticly grow to level 100!!!!!!!!!!! in a matter of seconds. You have to do a few things different in the encountering proccess so you can only do it if you havent done the glitch yet. ANYONE JUST TELL ME IF YOU WANT TO KNOW and i will give you a guide.

34. awsomedude111 // March 28, 2008 at 11:31 am // Reply

if you need rare candys or any item cloned listen.

put the item you want to clone6th in your items bag.

you need the HM’s fly and surf for this.

1. fly to viridian and talk to the old man at the top of the town he is the guy in the begining of the game that says he needs his coffee and wont let you through unless you deliver oaks parcel.

2. anwser no to his question.

3.then fly to cinabar island and surf up and down the right hand coast. until you find missingno. defeat him it will be cloned or surf from fuschia city to the seafoam islands and surf up and down the coast. (dont catch missingno. it will ruin your game. it only works on blue and red version.

1 2