Pokemon Colosseum

What is an easy way to defeat Dakim at Mt. Battle?

Games Guru: I’m not sure about an easy victory, but use Psybeam to slow down Swampert and Golem. Use bite on Metang.

How do you get Pokemon out of the pokeballs when you aren’t battling?

Games Guru: My apologies, but I do not remember ever coming across a situation when I needed to pull them out except in battle. Explain the situation and I will see what I can find out.

How do you get pokeballs?

Games Guru: You buy them at shops like the Outskirts Stand.

Is there an easy way to catch Suicune?

Games Guru: Suicune is simply hard to catch. One piece of advice, though: use Net Balls. They will work best when going for this legendary dog.

186 Comments on Pokemon Colosseum

1. How can a Mew be caught in the game?

2. how do you get celebu!

3. Do I really have to beat the whole Mt.Battle lvl.100 version to get Ho-oh? I’ve done everything else there is to do I think. Or are you not supposed to be able to get Ho-oh

4. games gurus best fan // June 12, 2007 at 7:12 pm // Reply

i all my pokemon are lv 81 cool

5. games gurus best fan // June 12, 2007 at 7:09 pm // Reply

i beat the whole game need any tips?

6. i think it’s stupid

7. jdhflskdn // June 9, 2007 at 3:30 pm // Reply

how undo the final lock?

8. how do you get enti

9. Who should i use my masterball on

10. How could I download this game?

11. Pokemon3000 // June 7, 2007 at 3:58 pm // Reply

Hunter you gots to go to a PC at the PKMN Center to save the game.

12. what ball should i use to get raicko

13. gfhdjdjjrn // June 4, 2007 at 5:59 pm // Reply

just go to outskirtstand and talk to the guy at the counter

14. STEEL DUDE // June 4, 2007 at 3:33 pm // Reply

HEY PPLE CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT PKMN COLLOSEUM INSTEAD OF EVERY OTHER PKMN GAME

15. how do you save the game so you don’t have to keep starting over?

16. I used my master ball on a shadow Metagross…Woooopsie!!!!

17. youlittlemad // May 28, 2007 at 10:57 am // Reply

i’m at gorgian wat pokemon shall i use i got entei suicune umbreon raikou ( not purified ) and all the others wat shall i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. when u get your master ball use it with your first pokemon and then before u attack wit the second 1 switch it wit places wit another ball and u will still have it

19. Pokemon3000 // May 27, 2007 at 5:50 pm // Reply

Squints for Miror B I suggest you use a Good Flying Type and a Water type Pokemon I used a lv 62 Noctowl and a Lv 72 Suicune to beat him

20. pkmn master // May 24, 2007 at 6:02 pm // Reply

i need help on venus i almost got swecune

21. Happy guy // May 19, 2007 at 2:05 pm // Reply

I Need help Catching Tyrannitar Answer ASAP

22. can you transfer your pokemon from pokemon gold on to here?

23. master lugia // May 14, 2007 at 10:59 am // Reply

did you know lugia,mew, celebi and jirachi are the most powerfull pokemon in the world because it says in my book.

lugia: buy pokemon xd on game cube then complete it

mew: go to any poke mart and you will see paper on the counter next to the shop keeper go to it and press a type in [link together with all] the person will react. save game switch it of then on. you need wireless conection thou

jirachi:i heard you get it from colloseum bonus disc but don’t worry he is crap because i have used him with demo mode on pokemon xd

24. punkmastersupreme // May 9, 2007 at 10:44 am // Reply

i need to know more about this game, cause im thinkin about buyin it. is it a fun game??

25. PIEpiePIE // May 7, 2007 at 1:38 pm // Reply

pokemon3000, you need da bonus disk for jirachi an u get celebi by purifyin all 48 pokemon thengettin all legendary dogs, latias and latios and jirachi in partythen goin 2 da relic where sum1 gives u a master ball and jirachi escapes u go out then in and battle and catch jirachi in master ball then purify him ( he is a shadow pokemon) u go out then in again and celebi is dere u fite him and catch him

26. PIEpiePIE // May 7, 2007 at 1:31 pm // Reply

minun, that ent all colloseum legends u can also get celebi,jirachi,mew,mew2 and moltres

27. Pokemaster // May 6, 2007 at 9:16 pm // Reply

how do you gat past the pyrimad?

28. pkmn master // May 6, 2007 at 12:51 pm // Reply

i’m stuck on dakim on M.T BATTLE i need help

29. I’m have to beat Mirror B in the Under Collusium, any tips???

30. just keep playing

31. Pokemon3000 // April 29, 2007 at 2:01 pm // Reply

How do you get Celebi and Jirachi on Pokemon Colosseum

32. how do you mew on ruby

33. when do you go to moon in ruby

34. soccerpro2641 // April 28, 2007 at 12:09 pm // Reply

where do you get deoxes

35. soccerpro2641 // April 28, 2007 at 12:07 pm // Reply

when do you go to moon

36. to minun,

how did you get ho-oh

37. on colloseum i got all ledends:entei,suicune,raikou and ho-oh

38. colloseum is rubbish u have o w8t ages to go to agate plus i dont like avin a patner!

39. collosem is pretty cool but i thinks its alot harder than xd but stil theyre both pretty kool

40. god_latias // April 22, 2007 at 4:24 am // Reply

wrong ho-oh is fire/flying and so is moltres but you’ve forgotten Charizard!!!

41. im stuck i need a easy way to beat mewtwo and mew

42. POKEMOM MASTER // April 13, 2007 at 10:27 pm // Reply

how do you get enti?

43. whats Ho-oh?

44. What is an easy way to beat Dakim?

45. ya i got gale of darkness and beat it

46. THELENDARYONE // April 2, 2007 at 12:09 pm // Reply

how do you get Ho-oh

47. and with Mewtwo, get FireRed or LeafGreen, Beat it, do some special thing, get mewtwo, and trade it.

48. great depression // March 17, 2007 at 10:36 pm // Reply

how can you find an easy way to get mew or mewtwo

49. how do find the 3rd town?

50. I need poke balls. How do you get them?

1 2 3 4