Pokemon Colosseum

What is an easy way to defeat Dakim at Mt. Battle?

Games Guru: I’m not sure about an easy victory, but use Psybeam to slow down Swampert and Golem. Use bite on Metang.

How do you get Pokemon out of the pokeballs when you aren’t battling?

Games Guru: My apologies, but I do not remember ever coming across a situation when I needed to pull them out except in battle. Explain the situation and I will see what I can find out.

How do you get pokeballs?

Games Guru: You buy them at shops like the Outskirts Stand.

Is there an easy way to catch Suicune?

Games Guru: Suicune is simply hard to catch. One piece of advice, though: use Net Balls. They will work best when going for this legendary dog.

25 Comments on Pokemon Colosseum

1. How can a Mew be caught in the game?

2. how do you get celebu!

3. Do I really have to beat the whole Mt.Battle lvl.100 version to get Ho-oh? I’ve done everything else there is to do I think. Or are you not supposed to be able to get Ho-oh

4. games gurus best fan // June 12, 2007 at 7:12 pm // Reply

i all my pokemon are lv 81 cool

5. games gurus best fan // June 12, 2007 at 7:09 pm // Reply

i beat the whole game need any tips?

6. i think it’s stupid

7. jdhflskdn // June 9, 2007 at 3:30 pm // Reply

how undo the final lock?

8. how do you get enti

9. Who should i use my masterball on

10. How could I download this game?

11. Pokemon3000 // June 7, 2007 at 3:58 pm // Reply

Hunter you gots to go to a PC at the PKMN Center to save the game.

12. what ball should i use to get raicko

13. gfhdjdjjrn // June 4, 2007 at 5:59 pm // Reply

just go to outskirtstand and talk to the guy at the counter

14. STEEL DUDE // June 4, 2007 at 3:33 pm // Reply

15. how do you save the game so you don’t have to keep starting over?

16. I used my master ball on a shadow Metagross…Woooopsie!!!!

17. youlittlemad // May 28, 2007 at 10:57 am // Reply

i’m at gorgian wat pokemon shall i use i got entei suicune umbreon raikou ( not purified ) and all the others wat shall i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. when u get your master ball use it with your first pokemon and then before u attack wit the second 1 switch it wit places wit another ball and u will still have it

19. Pokemon3000 // May 27, 2007 at 5:50 pm // Reply

Squints for Miror B I suggest you use a Good Flying Type and a Water type Pokemon I used a lv 62 Noctowl and a Lv 72 Suicune to beat him

20. pkmn master // May 24, 2007 at 6:02 pm // Reply

i need help on venus i almost got swecune

21. Happy guy // May 19, 2007 at 2:05 pm // Reply

I Need help Catching Tyrannitar Answer ASAP

22. can you transfer your pokemon from pokemon gold on to here?

23. master lugia // May 14, 2007 at 10:59 am // Reply

did you know lugia,mew, celebi and jirachi are the most powerfull pokemon in the world because it says in my book.

lugia: buy pokemon xd on game cube then complete it

mew: go to any poke mart and you will see paper on the counter next to the shop keeper go to it and press a type in [link together with all] the person will react. save game switch it of then on. you need wireless conection thou

jirachi:i heard you get it from colloseum bonus disc but don’t worry he is crap because i have used him with demo mode on pokemon xd

24. punkmastersupreme // May 9, 2007 at 10:44 am // Reply

i need to know more about this game, cause im thinkin about buyin it. is it a fun game??

25. PIEpiePIE // May 7, 2007 at 1:38 pm // Reply

pokemon3000, you need da bonus disk for jirachi an u get celebi by purifyin all 48 pokemon thengettin all legendary dogs, latias and latios and jirachi in partythen goin 2 da relic where sum1 gives u a master ball and jirachi escapes u go out then in and battle and catch jirachi in master ball then purify him ( he is a shadow pokemon) u go out then in again and celebi is dere u fite him and catch him