Pokemon Colosseum

What is an easy way to defeat Dakim at Mt. Battle?

Games Guru: I’m not sure about an easy victory, but use Psybeam to slow down Swampert and Golem. Use bite on Metang.

How do you get Pokemon out of the pokeballs when you aren’t battling?

Games Guru: My apologies, but I do not remember ever coming across a situation when I needed to pull them out except in battle. Explain the situation and I will see what I can find out.

How do you get pokeballs?

Games Guru: You buy them at shops like the Outskirts Stand.

Is there an easy way to catch Suicune?

Games Guru: Suicune is simply hard to catch. One piece of advice, though: use Net Balls. They will work best when going for this legendary dog.

186 Comments on Pokemon Colosseum

1. hey im new on this section

this is a cool game right

2. pokemon trainer 4800 // September 29, 2007 at 12:58 pm // Reply

you can trade in phenac city pokemon center after you beat es cade at realgem colosseum

3. pokemon cheater // September 22, 2007 at 7:46 pm // Reply

these pokemons are pretty hard to catch…especailly the rares

4. how do u get ummm?lugia?

5. hi im new but do u get mew two?

6. throw a snag ball and when the ball get the pokemon press b and push control up(you have to do it very fast)then it will work like a master ball

7. I cant use my time flute how do I and how do you get a celibe

8. where is the guy with the flashy blue outfit? when you are ask to battle him with a shadow pokemon

9. Im stuck at the under plz help me!

10. Pokemonmaster // September 9, 2007 at 12:00 pm // Reply

pokemon master, jiratchi is only obtainable by traiding with R/S/E/FR/LG.

11. how do I get Jirachi with the bonus-disk

12. shadow i give ur team a 9 because of the entei why not replace him with a charizard the attacks that he can learn are solid in pokemon diamond.

13. pokemon master your team is kinda dull it does’nt have much variety but i guess its good for colluseum just for the sake of seeing ur team in 3d

14. you can trade pokemon when you beat the game and if you want to trade from red and green u have to do something in those games first. the trade centre is in the basement of the pheanak city pokecentre

15. The Knight of Dragons // September 3, 2007 at 11:24 am // Reply

I can’t get past the last guy in Realgam colusseum. How do I beat him? I have the right pokemon in other games, but i can”t trade until I beat the game. Any suggestions?

16. HOW CAN I TRADE POKEMONS WITH YHE RUBY VERSION

17. how do you get pokemon out your not batlling

18. On the jirachya pokemon catch, you either:

a. pre-ordered it for the game disk

or

b. find it online

then you have to transfer it to the pokemon box game. in japan you could also get celibi

19. pokemon master // August 28, 2007 at 7:58 pm // Reply

my team is lvl 100 mewtwo lvl 100 espion lvl 100umbreon lvl 100 celebi lvl 100 tyranitar lvl 100 ho-oh

20. pokemon master // August 28, 2007 at 7:55 pm // Reply

i beat the hole game i got ho-oh but can you get jirotchi i dont konw how to catch him

21. how do i get agate village on the map

22. rate my team Lvl54 Entei Lvl39 Ferlagator Lvl43 Altaria Lvl38 Hitmontop Lvl36 Sudoowoodo Lvl47 Stantler

23. hey guru guy where is the guy with tyranatar

24. Colloseum Master // August 13, 2007 at 8:47 am // Reply

I caught Suicune, Raiko and Entei with a greatball.

If you catch all the shadom pokemon and make them healthy you will be able to fight with a Ho-oh. NP

25. I’m stuck on the part after the guy takes your identey

26. WHERE DO I TRADE POKEMON

27. this is how you save // August 2, 2007 at 2:52 pm // Reply

go to the pokemon center, and u will see a computer, save there, there are computers like this throughout the game

28. where do u save in pokemon colosseum??

29. To goo goo to purify your Makuithea go to the relic stone in the forest

30. how do i save in pokemon Colosseum idk how to save

31. where do u get legend dogs

32. I caught Suicune with 1 ultra ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. dorn, you can get ho-oh and lugia without the tickets. Ho-oh is from colosseum after you purify all the shadow pokemon and clear mt. battle in battle mode (not in story) and you’ll get ho-oh. Get lugia from xd gale of darkness after you purify it.

34. to pkmn master use water on golem and switch pkmn to match up with types’ weeknesses

35. to happy guy after u defeat the miror b. professor ein and other 2 people at battle tower, you get an e mail on your pda from someone. go there and you get a masterball ise it on tyranitar

36. hey 377rnm use your masterball on the battle with the real conspirator. the first one you battle, with metagross is fake. the real mastermind is the MAYOR!!!!!!!! u battle him after the fake guy. use masterball on the shadow tyranitar

37. to demon to get entei go to mt battle and beat 1st 9 battles, 10th battle, the trainer has entei

38. to twister u CANT get a Mew

to says says says u CANT get a celebi either

39. goo goo, what do u mean how to get thru pyrte town? u hav 2 complete beeting miror b. then u can go too other town

40. AAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGG!!! there is no easy way to get mew! You get mew by going to toys are us on saturday and you hook up your game to the thing and you get a free mew!!!!!111 oh and by the way to go to moon you gotta beat elite 4 4times than talk to dude hel say he wishes to go to the moon but hes to old so hel say you do it for him you step on moon then there is an earthquake you keep going and deoxis is there!

41. how do i get ho-oh and deoxys without the to tickets on firered

42. is the game like pokemon leafgreen were you go to an adventure catch pokemon battle when bages. stuff like that in gameboy adv game ansewr back please thanks! see ya! =)

43. How to you turn shadow lugia normal. I have seen peaple try but they always failed. I need to tell them.

44. how do u get kyoeg- groundon

45. pokeman150 // June 25, 2007 at 8:37 pm // Reply

the way you get HO-OH is that you purify every pokemon without time flutes and then beat Mt. battle.

46. Suicune needs moves with more power

47. Legendary Master says: // June 18, 2007 at 8:19 pm // Reply

use the relic stone,goo goo,its time to purify makuta.

48. The summarry for my Makuhita sais: The door to heart is about to open. Undo the final lock. How do you do that? I keep battling with him but it is not working!

49. How do you get through Pyrite Town?

50. Hey Suicune,it is truth.You have to beat the whole Mt.Battle to get Ho-oh.

1 2 3 4