Pokemon Colosseum

What is an easy way to defeat Dakim at Mt. Battle?

Games Guru: I’m not sure about an easy victory, but use Psybeam to slow down Swampert and Golem. Use bite on Metang.

How do you get Pokemon out of the pokeballs when you aren’t battling?

Games Guru: My apologies, but I do not remember ever coming across a situation when I needed to pull them out except in battle. Explain the situation and I will see what I can find out.

How do you get pokeballs?

Games Guru: You buy them at shops like the Outskirts Stand.

Is there an easy way to catch Suicune?

Games Guru: Suicune is simply hard to catch. One piece of advice, though: use Net Balls. They will work best when going for this legendary dog.

10 Comments on Pokemon Colosseum

1. Happy guy // May 19, 2007 at 2:05 pm // Reply

I Need help Catching Tyrannitar Answer ASAP

2. can you transfer your pokemon from pokemon gold on to here?

3. master lugia // May 14, 2007 at 10:59 am // Reply

did you know lugia,mew, celebi and jirachi are the most powerfull pokemon in the world because it says in my book.

lugia: buy pokemon xd on game cube then complete it

mew: go to any poke mart and you will see paper on the counter next to the shop keeper go to it and press a type in [link together with all] the person will react. save game switch it of then on. you need wireless conection thou

jirachi:i heard you get it from colloseum bonus disc but don’t worry he is crap because i have used him with demo mode on pokemon xd

4. punkmastersupreme // May 9, 2007 at 10:44 am // Reply

i need to know more about this game, cause im thinkin about buyin it. is it a fun game??

5. PIEpiePIE // May 7, 2007 at 1:38 pm // Reply

pokemon3000, you need da bonus disk for jirachi an u get celebi by purifyin all 48 pokemon thengettin all legendary dogs, latias and latios and jirachi in partythen goin 2 da relic where sum1 gives u a master ball and jirachi escapes u go out then in and battle and catch jirachi in master ball then purify him ( he is a shadow pokemon) u go out then in again and celebi is dere u fite him and catch him

6. PIEpiePIE // May 7, 2007 at 1:31 pm // Reply

minun, that ent all colloseum legends u can also get celebi,jirachi,mew,mew2 and moltres

7. Pokemaster // May 6, 2007 at 9:16 pm // Reply

how do you gat past the pyrimad?

8. pkmn master // May 6, 2007 at 12:51 pm // Reply

i’m stuck on dakim on M.T BATTLE i need help

9. I’m have to beat Mirror B in the Under Collusium, any tips???

10. just keep playing