Games Guru

Pokemon Colosseum

What is an easy way to defeat Dakim at Mt. Battle?

Games Guru: I’m not sure about an easy victory, but use Psybeam to slow down Swampert and Golem. Use bite on Metang.

How do you get Pokemon out of the pokeballs when you aren’t battling?

Games Guru: My apologies, but I do not remember ever coming across a situation when I needed to pull them out except in battle. Explain the situation and I will see what I can find out.

How do you get pokeballs?

Games Guru: You buy them at shops like the Outskirts Stand.

Is there an easy way to catch Suicune?

Games Guru: Suicune is simply hard to catch. One piece of advice, though: use Net Balls. They will work best when going for this legendary dog.

Tags:

Comments about “Pokemon Colosseum”

1. Shadow Gyarados says:

Wolfboy99, the ultimate shadow pokemon are Shadow Tyranitar, and Shadow Metagross. With these pokemon in your party, the game will be easier. HAPPY GAMING! -Shadow G

2. slapstick says:

my sister has fire dog and ice dog.

3. slapstick says:

my sister has 2 legendary dog pokemon.

4. wolfboy99 says:

who is the ultimate shadow pokemon on colosseum

5. Shadow Gyarados says:

Darkrai- impossible to get. The only game you can get a Darkrai in is in Diamond or Pearl. Happy Gaming- Shadow Gyarados

6. Name says:

Heys I got all the shadow but entei, I beat the deep Colosseum but beffore i could cacth it the Dakim guy’s solrock used earthquake and it fainted. is there anyway i could get another shot at it? without starting a new game….?

7. Will says:

Does anyone know how to catch Darkrai

8. edge says:

how do you get ho-oh because i purified every pokemon and beat mt. battle which other sites said thats what i had to do!!!

9. pikadude says:

how do u get celeb on pokemon emrald becouse i have all othar pokemon but celeb

10. mester says:

i cant get the lava colosseum it HARD and the also is the cave place.

11. Shadow Gyarados says:

Well fire dog, Ho-Oh is the hardest pokemon to get. For Ho-Oh you have to catch all 48 shadow pokemon, purify them, and get all the way up to challenger number 100 at mt.battle. But this is the other mt. battle that is harder and is NOT IN STORY MODE. Anyway, as for Suicune, you have 2 more chances. First, at tower colosseum. Second, at deep colosseum, after you beat the game. Good luck, and if youneed any more cheats just ask me, Shadow Gyarados :D

12. ultimate fire dog says:

how do you cach hoho and how do i cath suicuin cous i allready had the chance but i scrude it up

13. Shadow Gyarados says:

Hint: Get a Flygon And Ampharos for the big battle with the fat evil mayor dude. Get them at or above lv.60 and they will really take care of his pokemon.It also helps if you have a metagross(purified).

14. Shadow Gyarados says:

If you want to catch metagross use this trick: Once you get the master ball do this. If there is a shadow pokemon you want, use these steps. With your first pokemon,. use the master ball on the shadow pkmn. With your second, go to the master ball in items and press Y. Doing this will switch the position of that item with another pokeball. If you don’t understand, ask what you don’t get.

15. DooHm says:

rate my team please! Don’t laugh I’m still getting to Chief EIN

16. Tomare! says:

My Espeon is more powerful than Umbreon.

I defeated the conspirirator

17. iactuallybeatthegame says:

guy you r so luky to have metagross! my pokemon are too strong so i kill it every time. i kant catch it

18. iactuallybeatthegame says:

pro@gamezz: that part is actually easy if you have the right pokemon. Rate my team

Ampharos

Entie

Tyraniar

Meganium

Noctowl

Pulse

19. iactuallybeatthegame says:

guy, your team is a 4 3/4. WOWIE WOW WOW!!!!!!

20. iactuallybeatthegame says:

I’m almost done beating coleseam. i really dont play it anymore since i have a wii, but i will soon.

21. Deoxys says:

~Poll~

What is your favorite Elite Four Person (NOT CHAMPION) in Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh :!: The Poll will end in 1 week :!: :mrgreeen: mine is Drake :lol: :P :o :) :D :evil: SEND YOUR ANSWERS TO THE SILVER PAGE!!!!!!!!

22. pokelink says:

i dont have the game but ive played it. I stiil cant believe that when i did have it i used my time flute on a legendary dog! :(

23. naruto sonic and pokemon fan 1 says:

for 1 thing I would like to tell people who dont know yet that when you beat i think the 99th person at mt. battle you fight HO-OH a tip is to save a bunch of the strongest poke-ball (cant remember what it was) and use a water Pokemon and ESPEON! you need to capture him FAST! or you restart ALL of it!

24. guy says:

rate my team 1-5

Typhlosion-lvl.100

Meganium-lvl. 93

Feraligator-lvl. 100

Ampharos-lvl. 96

Metagross-lvl. 89

Tyranitar-lvl. 93

25. Anonymous says:

I need celeib

26. Shadow Gyarados says:

unbeatable493, I’d say yor team is very good. about… a 9. it would be a ten if the tyranitar was purified. I know, Ampharos ROCKS! I gave him all ELECTA moves: he is almst unbeatable. Bring it ground types!

27. pro@gamezz says:

@: JJG

just go to agate village if u can’t first kill mirror B. then go to agate where the grandpa of the girl( who is helping u) lives , go to him and he will talk to u and talk …talk’s over in some seconds when u try to explain what shadow pokemon are -to ure grandpa’grandma’- and then someone will go inside ure house yelling about the relling stone. the grandpa will go to the relic stone _u have to do that to_:go over some bridge and u will be standing by a path wich is going down. go over that pad and u will see a sort of a cave go in there, fight some guy’s and at last go to the and of the cave and there u will find the grandpa fighting against a bad guy (the grandpa will be beaten, tough he is the legendary super ultra mega trainer-or something- but he is just to old! lame isn’t it?) u will have to fight the guy who has beaten ure santa claus -grandpa- and u will have to kill him (mwuhahahah… pretty hard)

after the fight u will have to go to the stone again and walk/push in it (u will see a green aura coming from it) then click ”A” and u will see ure pokemon party. select the one you want to purify and it’s done

GOOD LUCK IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I JUST SAID

28. the destoroyer says:

I captured all of the shadow pokemon, but is there a easy way how to purify them.

29. unbeatable493 says:

rate my team 1-10

umbreon lv 100

espeon lv100

entei lv 66

ampharos lv 54

suicune lv 46

tyranitar lv 55 (shadow)

thanks

30. DooHm says:

For those who don’t know, you purify pokemon by going to Agate village after defeating miror B. and getting plusle afterwards.

31. Anonymous says:

If they run out of moves it uses strugle,dose low damage and hurts itself

32. rolin says:

I want to go through walls and stuff like that help me pleas

33. Anonymous says:

What happens when your pokemon runs out of moves? Is it useless?

34. Shadow Gyrados says:

awesome dude 101, I may not be bballpro, but here’s a trick that can help you catch Raikou easy. Do you have the master ball? Well, if you don’t, i’ll tell you anyways.Here’s a trick. When you have the master ball, do this.1.With you’re first pokemon go to ITEMS during a battle when there’s a shadow pokemon and then pick the master ball.2. With you’re second pokemon go on the master ball, press Y so you can move the position of the master ball with a different ball and then press B.Then make you’re 2nd pokemon use a move on the pokemon that’s not a shadow pokemon and when you catch your pokemon with the master ball without really using it.ENJOY CATCHING ALL THE REST OF THE POKEMON WITHOUT FAIL! c ya!

35. awsome dude 101 says:

to bballpro, how do you cath riakuo the easy way

36. awsome dude 101 says:

how do you catch riakuo the easy way in pokemon colossem please answer

37. JJG says:

I’m stuck. The fortune teller told me Ihad to win at a collesum, I have won at the only collesum I can get into right now? Do I have to beat Justy at the pre gym?

And how do you pureafie your pokemon? I have two pokemon and their purple bar things that show how much their heart is open is completely white, and when they get into hyper state or whatever you call it, I call them and they are still shadow? I have done this for a while, but they still wont pureafie??

38. tugger says:

the only way to get suicune,entei ,and raiku after you beat the game is to get the d disk and it will take you to a place called the deep coloseum and do it about 4 times and the final battles u fight will be the people who you get suicune,entei,and raiku from.

39. Shadow Gyrados says:

I easily caught suicune and Raiku. But for some reason, I wasnt able to get Entei on my first try.

40. Anonymous says:

pokeking, you can find mew in blue and red.

41. goo goo says:

I have not posted a comment in a while. Anyway, I have discovered a glitch that no one has ever seen. Keep on a lookout if you ever battle a Huntail. When you see his body, he has a orange thing on his head. Here is where the glitch comes in… when you see his picture by the health bar, HE’S BALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (what I really mean is he has no orange thing on his head) I discovered this glitch when I was battling the 98th trainer on STORY MODE Mt. Battle. (she has a Huntail)

42. chaksanam says:

if u want unlimited master balls do this.

1.on the first pokemon turn select master ball and use it.

2.on second pokemon turn swith master ball with any other pokeball and u will throw the master ball and still have the master ball

43. killa says:

wat is the easiest way to purify a pokeon without a time fluite?

44. ethster says:

Ok I beat the game but I dont have Raiko Suicoon and enti is there any way to get them?

45. bball pro says:

mew is on emerald but you need the old sea map which requires cheats1

46. bballpro says:

I THOUGHT THAT LAST BATTLE WAS SOOOOOO HARD !AFTER I BEAT THAT UGLY WOMAN I THOUGHT IT WAS OVER! BUT YOU HAD TO BEAT THAT UGLY MAYOR TOO! BUT I BEAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then i traded all my legendary pokemon To firered

47. pokeking says:

which game is mew on i looked everywhere and i can’t find him on leafgreen firered emarald or saphire or ruby and i even have colosseum but i can’t find him

48. pokeking says:

what do you do with the time flute can you get celibi with it

49. GL12878 says:

You can get Lugia in Pokemon XD, not in this game. I’m not sure how you can get a Celebi, I was wondering this myself. I think it is unobtainable except for using a cheat device or going to a nintendo event (maybe).

50. D Boy says:

I need cheat codes for the game.

Write a comment about “Pokemon Colosseum”

Nickname: