Pokemon Colosseum

What is an easy way to defeat Dakim at Mt. Battle?

Games Guru: I’m not sure about an easy victory, but use Psybeam to slow down Swampert and Golem. Use bite on Metang.

How do you get Pokemon out of the pokeballs when you aren’t battling?

Games Guru: My apologies, but I do not remember ever coming across a situation when I needed to pull them out except in battle. Explain the situation and I will see what I can find out.

How do you get pokeballs?

Games Guru: You buy them at shops like the Outskirts Stand.

Is there an easy way to catch Suicune?

Games Guru: Suicune is simply hard to catch. One piece of advice, though: use Net Balls. They will work best when going for this legendary dog.

186 Comments on Pokemon Colosseum

1. do you get all the eveeloutions?

2. how do you get to challenge the Under Colosseum

3. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // June 27, 2010 at 10:22 am // Reply

pokefreak yes (sometimes) you can. ;)

4. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // June 27, 2010 at 10:20 am // Reply

i beat the whole game ecept i havn’t unlock the research lab that is in the next game. i like entei;)

5. super mario // April 6, 2010 at 4:37 pm // Reply

Poll: Who is your favorite legendary beast?

a:Entei
    b:Suicune
    c:Raikou

Post your answers on the Pokemon Platinum board. Poll ends on Arpil 13

6. can i download pokemon from this game to pokemon emerald

7. cool game

8. is this game for gba or gamecube?

9. Blastoise fan // November 28, 2009 at 9:36 am // Reply

to:games guru, how do you get ho-oh in colloseum?

• you have to restore all of your shadow Pokemon without using a time flute and then you have to win all 100 battles at mount battle. I’m not sure about this though I haven’t played the game in ages.

10. videogamemaster // July 30, 2009 at 3:27 pm // Reply

ethster, you can get the Legendary Dogs in the Deep Colossuem with the D-Disk in the 1st,2nd,and 3rd Challenges

11. pokefreak6464 // July 16, 2009 at 8:37 pm // Reply

to super mario
    no you can’t

12. Here is a new poll.
    Who is better?
    A. Mew
    B.Mewtwo
    (post what you think on the pokemon Platinum page)

13. super mario // June 28, 2009 at 5:24 pm // Reply

when you defeat a shadow Pokemon, can you ever catch them again??

14. pokeman123 // June 23, 2009 at 11:34 am // Reply

this means you could have 1 pokeball, use it, and still have 1 pokeball

15. pokeman123 // June 23, 2009 at 11:32 am // Reply

in battle, use a ball, any ball, on a shadow pokemon, then with the 2nd pokemon, [bottom one on the left side] go to balls and switch the ball your using on the shadow with another ball, and it will make a copy of the ball, and you need no cheat thing , it is downloaded into the game! so you could use the master ball as much as you want!

16. i love this game

17. flyingpsychic // May 31, 2009 at 2:45 pm // Reply

To get past Venus (a.k.a. the lady with suicune), you need to beat her, then you can take the stairs. Hope this helps obi-one-kenobi

18. mr. know it all // May 31, 2009 at 8:16 am // Reply

to yama dude: i think where you beat mirror b

19. obi-one-keobi // May 27, 2009 at 7:26 pm // Reply

how do you get past when you beat the lady with suicine and you go down to the train and then she runs off WHERE DO YOU GOOOOOOOOOO!

20. thing thing // May 24, 2009 at 9:07 am // Reply

good game I like the sequil {thats not spelled right} Pokemon XD Gale of darkness

21. hockeyguy // May 5, 2009 at 12:39 pm // Reply

i have just completed beating the master of disguise but now i dont know what to do….help me out?

22. parrot47 // May 1, 2009 at 4:09 pm // Reply

I have a whole cheat book

23. how do you get to the Forest?

24. Yamaha dude // April 5, 2009 at 9:29 am // Reply

Where do I go if I want to capture the shadow pokemon I missed?

25. Giratina LX // March 15, 2009 at 6:06 am // Reply

How do you beat evice he is so dang hard I have an umbreon level57, a typlosion level 45, a rakiou level 42, a suicune level 49, a entei level 42, and a shadow tropius level 49 how do I beat him!!!!!!!!

26. flyingblaziken // March 2, 2009 at 4:27 pm // Reply

To get Ho-Oh completely beat Mt. Battle.

27. to daredevil 101. How did you get Ho-Oh?

28. How do you catch celebi if you only have one disc. Not the japanese special.

29. to JJG, you have to go and beat the Pyrite town colosseum (thats over the bridge at the top)

30. im surprized that it wasnt level 5 that we started at

31. Milan A.K.A. HipHopFan // January 30, 2009 at 9:02 am // Reply

how do u get ho-oh?

32. daredevil 101 // January 20, 2009 at 12:59 pm // Reply

this game was good, i already beat it and leveled up my pokemon to 100 and i got ho-oh, everything was so easy, i didnt even cheat for this game at all, but other than that that was a GREAT game!!!!

33. girl in love with ein // January 16, 2009 at 7:41 am // Reply

is there an easy way to beat evice?

1 2 3 4