Pokemon Colosseum

What is an easy way to defeat Dakim at Mt. Battle?

Games Guru: I’m not sure about an easy victory, but use Psybeam to slow down Swampert and Golem. Use bite on Metang.

How do you get Pokemon out of the pokeballs when you aren’t battling?

Games Guru: My apologies, but I do not remember ever coming across a situation when I needed to pull them out except in battle. Explain the situation and I will see what I can find out.

How do you get pokeballs?

Games Guru: You buy them at shops like the Outskirts Stand.

Is there an easy way to catch Suicune?

Games Guru: Suicune is simply hard to catch. One piece of advice, though: use Net Balls. They will work best when going for this legendary dog.

25 Comments on Pokemon Colosseum

1. hey im new on this section

this is a cool game right

2. pokemon trainer 4800 // September 29, 2007 at 12:58 pm // Reply

you can trade in phenac city pokemon center after you beat es cade at realgem colosseum

3. pokemon cheater // September 22, 2007 at 7:46 pm // Reply

these pokemons are pretty hard to catch…especailly the rares

4. how do u get ummm?lugia?

5. hi im new but do u get mew two?

6. throw a snag ball and when the ball get the pokemon press b and push control up(you have to do it very fast)then it will work like a master ball

7. I cant use my time flute how do I and how do you get a celibe

8. where is the guy with the flashy blue outfit? when you are ask to battle him with a shadow pokemon

9. Im stuck at the under plz help me!

10. Pokemonmaster // September 9, 2007 at 12:00 pm // Reply

pokemon master, jiratchi is only obtainable by traiding with R/S/E/FR/LG.

11. how do I get Jirachi with the bonus-disk

12. shadow i give ur team a 9 because of the entei why not replace him with a charizard the attacks that he can learn are solid in pokemon diamond.

13. pokemon master your team is kinda dull it does’nt have much variety but i guess its good for colluseum just for the sake of seeing ur team in 3d

14. you can trade pokemon when you beat the game and if you want to trade from red and green u have to do something in those games first. the trade centre is in the basement of the pheanak city pokecentre

15. The Knight of Dragons // September 3, 2007 at 11:24 am // Reply

I can’t get past the last guy in Realgam colusseum. How do I beat him? I have the right pokemon in other games, but i can”t trade until I beat the game. Any suggestions?

16. HOW CAN I TRADE POKEMONS WITH YHE RUBY VERSION

17. how do you get pokemon out your not batlling

18. On the jirachya pokemon catch, you either:

a. pre-ordered it for the game disk

or

b. find it online

then you have to transfer it to the pokemon box game. in japan you could also get celibi

19. pokemon master // August 28, 2007 at 7:58 pm // Reply

my team is lvl 100 mewtwo lvl 100 espion lvl 100umbreon lvl 100 celebi lvl 100 tyranitar lvl 100 ho-oh

20. pokemon master // August 28, 2007 at 7:55 pm // Reply

i beat the hole game i got ho-oh but can you get jirotchi i dont konw how to catch him

21. how do i get agate village on the map

22. rate my team Lvl54 Entei Lvl39 Ferlagator Lvl43 Altaria Lvl38 Hitmontop Lvl36 Sudoowoodo Lvl47 Stantler

23. hey guru guy where is the guy with tyranatar

24. Colloseum Master // August 13, 2007 at 8:47 am // Reply

I caught Suicune, Raiko and Entei with a greatball.

If you catch all the shadom pokemon and make them healthy you will be able to fight with a Ho-oh. NP

25. I’m stuck on the part after the guy takes your identey