Pokemon Colosseum

What is an easy way to defeat Dakim at Mt. Battle?

Games Guru: I’m not sure about an easy victory, but use Psybeam to slow down Swampert and Golem. Use bite on Metang.

How do you get Pokemon out of the pokeballs when you aren’t battling?

Games Guru: My apologies, but I do not remember ever coming across a situation when I needed to pull them out except in battle. Explain the situation and I will see what I can find out.

How do you get pokeballs?

Games Guru: You buy them at shops like the Outskirts Stand.

Is there an easy way to catch Suicune?

Games Guru: Suicune is simply hard to catch. One piece of advice, though: use Net Balls. They will work best when going for this legendary dog.

186 Comments on Pokemon Colosseum

1. Pokemon3000 // June 7, 2007 at 3:58 pm // Reply

Hunter you gots to go to a PC at the PKMN Center to save the game.

2. what ball should i use to get raicko

3. gfhdjdjjrn // June 4, 2007 at 5:59 pm // Reply

just go to outskirtstand and talk to the guy at the counter

4. STEEL DUDE // June 4, 2007 at 3:33 pm // Reply

5. how do you save the game so you don’t have to keep starting over?

6. I used my master ball on a shadow Metagross…Woooopsie!!!!

7. youlittlemad // May 28, 2007 at 10:57 am // Reply

i’m at gorgian wat pokemon shall i use i got entei suicune umbreon raikou ( not purified ) and all the others wat shall i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. when u get your master ball use it with your first pokemon and then before u attack wit the second 1 switch it wit places wit another ball and u will still have it

9. Pokemon3000 // May 27, 2007 at 5:50 pm // Reply

Squints for Miror B I suggest you use a Good Flying Type and a Water type Pokemon I used a lv 62 Noctowl and a Lv 72 Suicune to beat him

10. pkmn master // May 24, 2007 at 6:02 pm // Reply

i need help on venus i almost got swecune

1 2 3 4 5 6 19