Pokemon Colosseum

What is an easy way to defeat Dakim at Mt. Battle?

Games Guru: I’m not sure about an easy victory, but use Psybeam to slow down Swampert and Golem. Use bite on Metang.

How do you get Pokemon out of the pokeballs when you aren’t battling?

Games Guru: My apologies, but I do not remember ever coming across a situation when I needed to pull them out except in battle. Explain the situation and I will see what I can find out.

How do you get pokeballs?

Games Guru: You buy them at shops like the Outskirts Stand.

Is there an easy way to catch Suicune?

Games Guru: Suicune is simply hard to catch. One piece of advice, though: use Net Balls. They will work best when going for this legendary dog.

25 Comments on Pokemon Colosseum

1. Shadow Gyarados // May 7, 2008 at 12:39 am // Reply

unbeatable493, I’d say yor team is very good. about… a 9. it would be a ten if the tyranitar was purified. I know, Ampharos ROCKS! I gave him all ELECTA moves: he is almst unbeatable. Bring it ground types!

2. pro@gamezz // May 6, 2008 at 8:56 am // Reply

@: JJG

just go to agate village if u can’t first kill mirror B. then go to agate where the grandpa of the girl( who is helping u) lives , go to him and he will talk to u and talk …talk’s over in some seconds when u try to explain what shadow pokemon are -to ure grandpa’grandma’- and then someone will go inside ure house yelling about the relling stone. the grandpa will go to the relic stone _u have to do that to_:go over some bridge and u will be standing by a path wich is going down. go over that pad and u will see a sort of a cave go in there, fight some guy’s and at last go to the and of the cave and there u will find the grandpa fighting against a bad guy (the grandpa will be beaten, tough he is the legendary super ultra mega trainer-or something- but he is just to old! lame isn’t it?) u will have to fight the guy who has beaten ure santa claus -grandpa- and u will have to kill him (mwuhahahah… pretty hard)

after the fight u will have to go to the stone again and walk/push in it (u will see a green aura coming from it) then click ”A” and u will see ure pokemon party. select the one you want to purify and it’s done

3. the destoroyer // April 25, 2008 at 1:37 pm // Reply

I captured all of the shadow pokemon, but is there a easy way how to purify them.

4. unbeatable493 // April 24, 2008 at 8:15 pm // Reply

rate my team 1-10

umbreon lv 100

espeon lv100

entei lv 66

ampharos lv 54

suicune lv 46

tyranitar lv 55 (shadow)

5. For those who don’t know, you purify pokemon by going to Agate village after defeating miror B. and getting plusle afterwards.

6. If they run out of moves it uses strugle,dose low damage and hurts itself

7. I want to go through walls and stuff like that help me pleas

8. What happens when your pokemon runs out of moves? Is it useless?

9. Shadow Gyrados // March 18, 2008 at 10:11 pm // Reply

awesome dude 101, I may not be bballpro, but here’s a trick that can help you catch Raikou easy. Do you have the master ball? Well, if you don’t, i’ll tell you anyways.Here’s a trick. When you have the master ball, do this.1.With you’re first pokemon go to ITEMS during a battle when there’s a shadow pokemon and then pick the master ball.2. With you’re second pokemon go on the master ball, press Y so you can move the position of the master ball with a different ball and then press B.Then make you’re 2nd pokemon use a move on the pokemon that’s not a shadow pokemon and when you catch your pokemon with the master ball without really using it.ENJOY CATCHING ALL THE REST OF THE POKEMON WITHOUT FAIL! c ya!

10. awsome dude 101 // March 16, 2008 at 2:15 pm // Reply

to bballpro, how do you cath riakuo the easy way

11. awsome dude 101 // March 16, 2008 at 2:06 pm // Reply

how do you catch riakuo the easy way in pokemon colossem please answer

12. I’m stuck. The fortune teller told me Ihad to win at a collesum, I have won at the only collesum I can get into right now? Do I have to beat Justy at the pre gym?

And how do you pureafie your pokemon? I have two pokemon and their purple bar things that show how much their heart is open is completely white, and when they get into hyper state or whatever you call it, I call them and they are still shadow? I have done this for a while, but they still wont pureafie??

13. the only way to get suicune,entei ,and raiku after you beat the game is to get the d disk and it will take you to a place called the deep coloseum and do it about 4 times and the final battles u fight will be the people who you get suicune,entei,and raiku from.

14. Shadow Gyrados // February 25, 2008 at 5:41 pm // Reply

I easily caught suicune and Raiku. But for some reason, I wasnt able to get Entei on my first try.

15. pokeking, you can find mew in blue and red.

16. I have not posted a comment in a while. Anyway, I have discovered a glitch that no one has ever seen. Keep on a lookout if you ever battle a Huntail. When you see his body, he has a orange thing on his head. Here is where the glitch comes in… when you see his picture by the health bar, HE’S BALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (what I really mean is he has no orange thing on his head) I discovered this glitch when I was battling the 98th trainer on STORY MODE Mt. Battle. (she has a Huntail)

17. if u want unlimited master balls do this.

1.on the first pokemon turn select master ball and use it.

2.on second pokemon turn swith master ball with any other pokeball and u will throw the master ball and still have the master ball

18. wat is the easiest way to purify a pokeon without a time fluite?

19. Ok I beat the game but I dont have Raiko Suicoon and enti is there any way to get them?

20. mew is on emerald but you need the old sea map which requires cheats1

21. I THOUGHT THAT LAST BATTLE WAS SOOOOOO HARD !AFTER I BEAT THAT UGLY WOMAN I THOUGHT IT WAS OVER! BUT YOU HAD TO BEAT THAT UGLY MAYOR TOO! BUT I BEAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then i traded all my legendary pokemon To firered

22. which game is mew on i looked everywhere and i can’t find him on leafgreen firered emarald or saphire or ruby and i even have colosseum but i can’t find him

23. what do you do with the time flute can you get celibi with it

24. You can get Lugia in Pokemon😄, not in this game. I’m not sure how you can get a Celebi, I was wondering this myself. I think it is unobtainable except for using a cheat device or going to a nintendo event (maybe).

25. I need cheat codes for the game.