Pokemon Colosseum

What is an easy way to defeat Dakim at Mt. Battle?

Games Guru: I’m not sure about an easy victory, but use Psybeam to slow down Swampert and Golem. Use bite on Metang.

How do you get Pokemon out of the pokeballs when you aren’t battling?

Games Guru: My apologies, but I do not remember ever coming across a situation when I needed to pull them out except in battle. Explain the situation and I will see what I can find out.

How do you get pokeballs?

Games Guru: You buy them at shops like the Outskirts Stand.

Is there an easy way to catch Suicune?

Games Guru: Suicune is simply hard to catch. One piece of advice, though: use Net Balls. They will work best when going for this legendary dog.

25 Comments on Pokemon Colosseum

1. Shadow Gyarados // January 10, 2009 at 11:32 am // Reply

Wolfboy99, the ultimate shadow pokemon are Shadow Tyranitar, and Shadow Metagross. With these pokemon in your party, the game will be easier. HAPPY GAMING! -Shadow G

2. my sister has fire dog and ice dog.

3. my sister has 2 legendary dog pokemon.

4. who is the ultimate shadow pokemon on colosseum

5. Shadow Gyarados // December 11, 2008 at 10:55 pm // Reply

Darkrai- impossible to get. The only game you can get a Darkrai in is in Diamond or Pearl. Happy Gaming- Shadow Gyarados

6. Heys I got all the shadow but entei, I beat the deep Colosseum but beffore i could cacth it the Dakim guy’s solrock used earthquake and it fainted. is there anyway i could get another shot at it? without starting a new game….?

7. Does anyone know how to catch Darkrai

8. how do you get ho-oh because i purified every pokemon and beat mt. battle which other sites said thats what i had to do!!!

9. how do u get celeb on pokemon emrald becouse i have all othar pokemon but celeb

10. i cant get the lava colosseum it HARD and the also is the cave place.

11. Shadow Gyarados // August 10, 2008 at 9:57 pm // Reply

Well fire dog, Ho-Oh is the hardest pokemon to get. For Ho-Oh you have to catch all 48 shadow pokemon, purify them, and get all the way up to challenger number 100 at mt.battle. But this is the other mt. battle that is harder and is NOT IN STORY MODE. Anyway, as for Suicune, you have 2 more chances. First, at tower colosseum. Second, at deep colosseum, after you beat the game. Good luck, and if youneed any more cheats just ask me, Shadow Gyarados😀

12. ultimate fire dog // August 6, 2008 at 6:06 pm // Reply

how do you cach hoho and how do i cath suicuin cous i allready had the chance but i scrude it up

13. Shadow Gyarados // August 5, 2008 at 2:48 pm // Reply

Hint: Get a Flygon And Ampharos for the big battle with the fat evil mayor dude. Get them at or above lv.60 and they will really take care of his pokemon.It also helps if you have a metagross(purified).

14. Shadow Gyarados // August 5, 2008 at 2:43 pm // Reply

If you want to catch metagross use this trick: Once you get the master ball do this. If there is a shadow pokemon you want, use these steps. With your first pokemon,. use the master ball on the shadow pkmn. With your second, go to the master ball in items and press Y. Doing this will switch the position of that item with another pokeball. If you don’t understand, ask what you don’t get.

15. rate my team please! Don’t laugh I’m still getting to Chief EIN

16. My Espeon is more powerful than Umbreon.

I defeated the conspirirator

17. iactuallybeatthegame // June 29, 2008 at 7:36 pm // Reply

guy you r so luky to have metagross! my pokemon are too strong so i kill it every time. i kant catch it

18. iactuallybeatthegame // June 29, 2008 at 7:34 pm // Reply

pro@gamezz: that part is actually easy if you have the right pokemon. Rate my team

19. iactuallybeatthegame // June 29, 2008 at 7:29 pm // Reply

guy, your team is a 4 3/4. WOWIE WOW WOW!!!!!!

20. iactuallybeatthegame // June 29, 2008 at 7:27 pm // Reply

I’m almost done beating coleseam. i really dont play it anymore since i have a wii, but i will soon.

21. ~Poll~

What is your favorite Elite Four Person (NOT CHAMPION) in Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh❗ The Poll will end in 1 week❗ :mrgreeen: mine is Drake😆😛😮🙂😀👿 SEND YOUR ANSWERS TO THE SILVER PAGE!!!!!!!!

22. i dont have the game but ive played it. I stiil cant believe that when i did have it i used my time flute on a legendary dog!😦

23. naruto sonic and pokemon fan 1 // June 6, 2008 at 1:34 pm // Reply

for 1 thing I would like to tell people who dont know yet that when you beat i think the 99th person at mt. battle you fight HO-OH a tip is to save a bunch of the strongest poke-ball (cant remember what it was) and use a water Pokemon and ESPEON! you need to capture him FAST! or you restart ALL of it!

24. rate my team 1-5