Games Guru

Pokemon FireRed

When you go to one of the islands of the rainbow pass, there is a steel door with some codes. How can I open it? Also, how do you know the second password for team rocket hide in the rainbow islands?

Games Guru: You get the second password by beating the Rocket member in the cave on Island 4.

Mr. Games Guru, I’ve been trying to get the ruby so I can get to 4 Island. I’ve beaten the Pokemon League in under a week of having the game, so what more do I have to do?

Games Guru: Are you asking what do you need to do to get the ruby? It’s on Island One. If you are asking what is left to do in the game, there is plenty to do. That’s the good news; the bad news is that you can no longer catch ‘em all as some of the rarer Pokemon can only be had by attending Nintendo events and downloading them.

I am in Celadon City. I found the rocket’s secret hideout and I have the elevator key. The problem is that I don’t know where the elevator is, and every other important building is blocked by a rocket guy. Please help me.

Games Guru: The elevator is in the lower right-hand area of the floor. If you check second floor, you should be able to board once you have the key.

Who do I talk to to get the password for rocketbase?

Games Guru: We are talking about the underground lair in the game corner, right? Have you looked behind the poster and found the not-so-hidden door? We will assume you have and that you have gone downstairs. If you go to the fourth floor (B4F), you will find a lift key that will enable you to get to any floor. That should get you anywhere you want to go in the Rocket’s lair.

Where do I find the key in the Pokemon mansion?

Games Guru: In the basement, back room to the left.

How do you get to the other side of seaform island cave?

Games Guru: As you explore the cave, you will find an item ball containing the HM Waterfall. Teach this to one of your Pokemon, then ride the waterfall down. That should take you to where you need to go.

How do you get the pre-evolution of quagsire?

Games Guru: Do you mean a wooper? You can find them surfing around Island 4, try using your Good Rod.

Can you trade Pokemon from Silver or Crystal version to FireRed?

Games Guru: If you are using the wireless controller that came with the game, the answer is no. The wireless only works with LeafGreen and FireRed. As I understand it, these games do not recognize the link cable.

I’ve already caught the three legendary birds and Mewtwo, so I was wondering about Raikou, Enfei and Suicune.

Games Guru: If you started with Squirtle, you can find Raikoa. There is an Entei in the game if you started with Bulbasaur. And, if you started with Charmander, Suicune awaits. They are hard to track down. They start moving around the countryside once you defeat the Elite 4.

How do you clone items?

Games Guru: I do not know anything about cloning in this game. Sorry.

After giving ruby & sapphire to Ceilo and beating Elite 4, what should I do? Can you help me please … and tell me about wireless connection?

Games Guru: Ah yes, all of the answers you seek are combined in one. You see, once you have given the Ruby and the Sapphire, you open the wireless, which allows you to trade Pokemon with Pokemon Sapphire and Pokemon Ruby cartridges. It also enables you to connect to Pokemon Coliseum.

I’ve beaten all the trainers and Elite 4. Now I need to find the password for Team Rocket warehouse and the cave with the guy blocking the way, saying strong Pokemon in here.

Games Guru: You need two “secret codes” to open the warehouse. You will find one password on six islands and the other password on seven island.

How do you beat Rocket Warehouse?

Games Guru: I think what you are asking is how do you know which teleportation tiles to step on to go around the Team Rocket base hidden beneath the casino in Celadon City. Is that correct? If so, here goes: Step on the T tile just in the front and that will send you to basement 2. Head left and find your way through the big maze. This will let you out in the lower southern half of the floor where you will find a tile. Step on that tile. This will take you into a sealed area on the first floor of the basement. Grab the stuff and head back the way you came, then find your way back through the maze and teleport back. Find your way back through the maze and take the T tile you skipped before entering the maze. This tile takes you to a maze on the third floor and yet another maze. Find your way through that maze, take the T tile. Make sure to pick up every item and interact with any interactable items. If you have done so, you should be able to go back to the elevators on the first or second floor and ride the elevator up to the fourth for your battle with the boss.

Where do you catch a Rayquaza?

Games Guru: Rayquaza is on the sixth floor of Sky Pillar. Better sharpen your biking skills. Getting to that sixth floor is no easy feat.

When I use the wireless adapter to select mystery gift, I don’t see wonder gift. My friend says if you select the wonder gift, you can have the ticket in the game. The only things I see are wonder cards and news, but it didn’t work when I selected one of them.

Games Guru: Have you gone into a Pokemart and typed “Link Together With All” on the clipboard?

I have strong Pokemon, but I’m in the powerplant fighting Zapdos. I got him almost down to no health but just enough to keep him alive, and I’m not fighting him anymore and I want to catch him. I had 42 ultra balls and 4 great balls, but now I’m down to 14 ultra balls. Is there any other way I can catch zapdos without wasting that many ultra balls?

Games Guru: You know what? There is no sure-fire way to catch Zapdos unless you waste your master ball, and you do not want to do that. I have caught him in this level several times, and I find that it is really a matter of luck. I will say that I have caught him with good old standard Pokeballs generally, but the other sometimes work as well. I have caught him on the fifth try and I have caught him on the fiftieth. What I am saying is: try and try again. Save right before you launch your attack, make sure to paralyze Zaptos, then go to work. If you run out of ultra balls or it is getting too expensive, turn off your game and start again. As long as you saved right before you attacked, the only things it will cost you are your time and your sanity.

Where and how do you get cut?

Games Guru: Speak with the seasick captain of the S.S. Anne.

Got any codes? I need to know quick!

Games Guru: You know, I don’t know if Nintendo has ever put codes in the Pokemon games. As far as I know, everything is based on unlockables that you open only by winning badges and various competitions… oh, and through exploration.

How do you get more than one Master Ball in with a code or something, please?

Games Guru: As far as I know, there is only one Master Ball, the one you are given as a gift. Use it wisely.

How do I get surf?

Games Guru: You receive HMO3, Surf, in a small house in the Safari Zone. All you need to do is enter the house and talk to the guy.

I’m stuck in the ice cave that leads to the eighth level. Please help me out!

Games Guru: Pokemon FireRed is one of those games that never seems to end. You beat the Elite Four and think the game is over only to discover that the islands and many of the best Pokemon are yet to come. And in all of that, you run into the Ice Cave—and more of Team Rocket.

Go into the cave, then surf across to the door. Go through the door and you’ll find patches of ice that crack when you step on them and break if you step on them a second time. The trick here is to plan your path so you never need to step back again. Get to the top of the ice. You will find a ladder up here. Step on the ladder, then back on the ice and you’ll drop down one floor.

Now head down and to the right. This will take you to a ladder and back up. The trick in this area is to target your falls. Your path along the lower floor will be blocked by rocks. If you go up one floor, you’ll be able to move past these barriers and drop back down.

Give it a try. Oh, and be sure to have a water Pokemon with you—one that can swim up waterfalls. (Just a suggestion.)

Where do you go after defeating the Elite Four?

Games Guru: Give the islands a try. Go to Cinnibar and look for Bill and the laboratory.

How do you get in that cave on Cerulean Cave?

Games Guru: Go north and left of Cerulean City and you’ll find a waterway. Surf it down and to the west and you will see a cave.

After you beat the Elite Four, how do you get to island four, five, six and so on?

Games Guru: Once you beat the Elite Four, return to island one, then surf north and enter Moltres Mountain. You will find new enemies to fight and new side quests to take on.

I cannot find the area of the Pokemon Vulpix and Krabby. Can you please tell me which town, route or building they are in?

Games Guru: Vulpix is available only in LeafGreen. To get a Vulpix, you’re going to need to trade with a LeafGreen owner. For a Krabby, try using the Good Rod in the waters around Pallet Town.

Tags:

Comments about “Pokemon FireRed”

1. juniorjunior says:

can i catch mew in firered or leafgreen?

2. Chimcharman says:

People talk about mew,so I ll tell you how to get it.First,go to cerulean cave.use walk thru wall cheat.You’ll find a waterfall.use wf.and you’re on a platform.battle a team rocket member.beat it and use rocksmash.Use surf and you ll find a small island.use waterfall and mew is around the corner.

3. lewanuva says:

Can you get anything for catching all the Unowns?

• guitar o fi says:

For Unown,go to cerulean cave, and go near the walls.You need the NationalDex,of course.Lorlei is in one of the islands.

4. guitar o fi says:

there is a special shiny that awaits in the grass near the elite 4.beat it 20 times and shiny rhyperior awaits you. dont do more than 20 or every thing is normal. I got more cheats.

5. guitar o fi says:

there is a special shiny that awaits in the grass near the elite 4.beat it 20 times and shiny rhydon awaits you. dont do more than 20

6. Carbison says:

Is this game easy or what? :)

7. pokefan101 says:

How can you beat the elite 4 and champion? I have done it before but when I started the game over have been having trouble doing it.(i have a zapados, articouno, and maltras around lv. 50, carizard lv. 50, a dragonair Lv. 40ish.What should be my last pokeon?)Sorry for the bad spelling.

8. Anonymous says:

i need vulpix

9. Cool guy 1236 says:

How do u train ure charizard to level 100 fast

10. jmpoke says:

how do you get through the boxes in the grannys house on island

11. Jumbo says:

hey nice game, i want 2 catch mewtwo how i can do it from cerulean city when i reach in front of cave he tells that i want to win the elite 4 but i did what can i do?

12. Pokemon says:

Breed a ninetales and a rapidash to get a vulpix in fire red

13. lucario6678 says:

How do you get through victory road?

• Chimcharman says:

A gold boulder is in the top of v.r. Scoot it where the guy says:Gary also came through here. Have a executor,
      Vaporeon,muk,steelix,rhyperior,and dragonite

Dragonite evolves at level 50
      Steelix needs a metal coat to evolve

14. lewanuva says:

This game is great! how many regions are there? And does anyone
    know how to blast boxes? Pleeesse help!

15. shawty lo says:

I have made it to the gamecorner. but the rocket in front of the poster will not battle me so therefore i cant get to the poster.
    how do i get to battle him?

16. dark says:

i forgot arcanine

17. dark says:

I just started pokemon fire red and wild pokemon keep getting crits on my weeedle im training lol. My future team is blastoise beedrill clefable alakazam and toggle between hm slaves

18. PokeMaster says:

Also in Leafgreen, (Since I have both) Im not sure about FireRed but if you use your ggood route 12 (Under Lavender Town) you can find Krabby’s about lv. 7. I found a shiny Krabby in there once.

19. Anonymous says:

where do i go after i caught mewtwo and beat the elite four for the second time and do u ever get a second starter in fire red

20. pokeman101 says:

after beating team rocket in the warehouse were do i go or what do i have to do……please help

21. poke john says:

i beat the elite 4 20 times

22. poke john says:

i trade my charizard to saphire and train it to lv.100 but it was 75 when i trade it so but i did it in elite 4

23. poke johnathan says:

24. Sammy boy says:

How do you get past the gate in the underground rockets lair to get the key?

25. trooper6619 says:

wat do i do after i deafet the rocket warehouse?

26. little ms.celebi says:

i choose a starter but in the rival battle my rival sent out a gold charmander is my game messd up?

• coolguy says:

no its not. sometimes you find weird colored pokemon. my friend has a red gyrados. dont worry

• flowereater1 says:

no your game is not messed up it means that your rival has cought a really rare glitch that will only hapen 1 in 80k times thats pretty awsome if you ask me that chamander is called a shiny pokemon because its a different color
      hope this helps

• CrazyKid says:

No, it is a very rare glitch. Your rival has a shiny Pokemon, so you probobly might find a wild shiny Pokemon. Good luck!

27. gray lucario8926 says:

this is a REALLy wierd cheat i did that i found out existed i don’t even know how i did it but here’s what i did: i went into the safari zone left early and he said “u leaving early?” i said no i went back in then talked to the guy with the glasses once then went through the doors again he said if im leaving early again i said no then i went in again and left but went back in then went into area 2 and the screen went white instead of normal wehn a pokemon apeared idk if that works for u

28. gray lucario8926 (cotelp) says:

im changing my name to gray lucario8926 ffor all u ppl to know is it true that pokemon games reset at 250:00 hours?

• justme says:

cotelp new smarter version! says:
      April 25, 2010 at 7:18 pm
      easy cheat so easy,it not a cheat! just go and buy loads of rare candys (they at elite 4 after u beat game) OR just keep giving away pokemon at trade center for rare candys to get all lv.100 pokemon!

not true

• lewanuva says:

I’ve heard that some “test” games have been programed to reset after a period of time or after you beat the Elite Four. Sorry!

29. Charizard says:

How do i get rubies after i beat the elite 4

30. chadwick says:

get shiny charmander

31. superman says:

How do you pass the Rocket Warehouse maze

• froggy17 says:

When you walk in take the left pad. When you stop go to the pad to your left that takes you up. Go right, and then take the down pad to the left. When you stop walk up and battle the rocket. Then take the left panel to the left of where the rocket was standing. Then walk all the way up to a small room. Of the three pads that lead down take one of the two to the right. Then battle a rocket and go right. Battle a rocket and she will change the pads at the entrance so that you can leave and come back with out having to do that again.

32. cotelp new smarter version! says:

my team updated sense last time ive been EV training!

charizard lv.100

dewgong lv.76

mewtwo lv.100 (yeS!) suicune lv.68 alakazam lv.90 fearow lv.80

33. bjbj88 says:

how to open the door in team rocket warehouse in island 5 using goldeen and chansey ?
    please

• froggy17 says:

You have to know the passwords. You already know one form when you got the ruby on island one. The other one is in dotted hole on island six. Use cut to get in, take the first hole, north hole, west hole, east hole, south hole, and you will get the second password.

34. cotelp new smarter version! says:

rATE MY real TEAM (OTHER TEAM WAS FAKE)

charizard lv.100

dewgond lv.68

mewtwo lv.86
    suicune lv.54 alakazam lv.68 fearow lv.76 rate 1-100

35. cotelp new smarter version! says:

wanna get bellosoom and espeon?Too bad!u can only get 1 of them with sun stone 4 espeon use sun stone on eevee and for bellosoom use sun stone on gloom

• froggy17 says:

Eevee evolves into espeon if you raise its happiness to the highest level and make it gain a level during the day time, if you do it at night it will be umbreon. The problem is firered doesn’t have an ingame clock, you will have to trade it to ruby, sapphire, or emearld. Good luck with the sun stone thing lol.

36. cotelp new smarter version! says:

where 2 find smeargle? I’ll tell u!

ALTERING CAVE

u think i sound crazy and there is only zubat? WRONGO

it also has aipom marrel and some others thw pkmn changes every time u go to nintedo event

37. cotelp new smarter version! says:

poll:best of these fire pokemon?

a:arcanine
    b:entei
    c:charizard

post your answers on pokemon saphire

poll ends june 2nd

38. cotelp new smarter version! says:

scyther x cheat!(i don’t know if its said like skyther or scyther) type in walk through walls cheat at pewter city,go through the mueseum(or on top of it to say it) then keep going right into the woods you will see grass patch only scyther x in itlevel 10-14 all of them know shadow ball quick attack and leer

39. cotelp new smarter version! says:

how do you get pokemon like staryu and stuff without trading? my game came without wireless adaoter so there must be SOME WAY to get them without wireless adapter (oh and can you get darkrai?)

• froggy17 says:

The old traiding cables still work but yes, there are loads of pokemon that the only way to get them is by traiding or cheating, (Nitendo wants you to buy all of their games…).

• froggy17 says:

Oh, and no, that is a 4th genration pokemon and these are 3rd generation games.

40. cotelp new smarter version! says:

so let me get this strait:if you beat elite 4 1000 times their pokemon would be lv 100’s?

• froggy17 says:

No, their levels get higher after the first time but after that they stay the same. Oh and your rival gets some new pokemon.

41. cotelp new smarter version! says:

wierd thing froggy 17,I somehow caught it in pokeball! i had 99 ultra balls and no more shadow tags (wubbafets died) it in its yellows i ran out of ultra balls only had a pokeball and caught it with a pokeball while it in it yellows with no paralyze or anything! wierd huh? Oh and i do remember you pokefreak

• froggy17 says:

Well good job, the whole thing is an equation with given probabilities so that just means you beat the odds.

42. zeldagirl64 says:

cotelp new smarter version: you can beat the elete 4 as many times as you want, except their pokemon are a higher lv then before.

43. m34 says:

how do you get mew without codes or events in firered (or trading it)?

44. cotelp new smarter version! says:

help me i fought the legendery dog but havent caught it yet (it fled) and how much times do u vs elite 4? i beat it two times AND it said i could do it a third time

• froggy17 says:

You can track it now with the area feature of your pokedex. Paralyze it, weaken it, and then use false swipes untill it has one health. After that it is all up to luck. I save my masterball for it because it is so frustrating to catch.

• froggy17 says:

Oh and you can battle the elite four as many times as you want.

45. pokefreak6464 says:

Im back! do you remember me? Probably not. i have not written a comment ever since i was a cub scout! well if u need help with Pokemon fire red, or pearl, just ask me! P.s. i need help on getting into the dragons den (before 8th badge) in the regular gold version, NOT heart gold.

• froggy17 says:

Welcome back, you can ask on the gold page next time. You must beat Clair in the Blackthorn City gym first. If someone is blocking the entrance to the gym as well you must first defeat team rocket in Goldenrod City.

46. Yoshi lover says:

I just can’t seen to get the aurora ticket (I doubt I spelled it right) , though mabye it’s because I have it on Game Boy Advance and not on computer. Does anyone know how to do it online?

• froggy17 says:

The only way to get it is by going to a Nintendo Event, there may be some way to cheat and get one online but I would advise against it.

47. cotelp new smarter version! says:

oh the guy who asked about the house with the boxes? it a cheat,use walk through walls code through boxes then there will be aqua leader he has no pokemon lol he sends out a “?” (shiny lol) level 0 u cant lose! beat it then go out and old lady says bravo! and stuff (see froggy 17? i do live up to my new name!)

48. cotelp new smarter version! says:

OK real way to get mew but i ask a question first how do you enter codes like the wlak through walls code anyways use walk through walls code at vermillion city past the gate where s.s.anne was then use surf untill u see plat form and a truck use strength on it then under it vioal! u see a mew lv.30 plz this one works

• froggy17 says:

Nope, the guy who made that video also entered in codes to put mew under there. If all you do is the walk through walls, and you push the truck, you will find a lave cookie.

49. cotelp new smarter version! says:

oops sorry about that other cheat it only worked in 2007 the real mew cheat stay tuned!

50. cotelp new smarter version! says:

Write a comment about “Pokemon FireRed”

Nickname: