Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen

I am having big, I mean BIG, trouble catching Deoxy, Jirachi, Mew, Celib, Lugia and Hoho. Please help me!

Games Guru: For Deoxy, Mew and Lugia, you needed to go to a Nintendo event or Pokemon Center at a time when they were offering the Pokemon over wireless. Jirachi can be obtained from the bonus disc that comes with Pokemon Coliseum.

Where do I catch Mew?

Games Guru: Ah, Mew. Mew and Celebi are not in FireRed or LeafGreen. Sorry.

Can I catch any of the starter Pokemon as wild Pokemon, or can I only receive them from Professor Oak?

Games Guru: The only way to collect more than one of the starter Pokemon is to trade for them.

I can’t find any slowpoke. Can you tell me where I can catch it?

Games Guru: They are pretty common if you go fishing for them in LeafGreen. Check around the ice caves.

Where do you find Mewtwo?

Games Guru: Finding Mewtwo is a matter of time and location. Mewtwo is in the back of a cave a bit to the north and west of the town of Cerulean. To get to the cave, head north out of Cerulean and cross the bridge, then go west and hop in the river. The river will lead you to the mouth of the cave.

Before you can enter the cave, however, you will need to beat the Elite Four and more. You will need to explore the islands to the south and help the people on those islands solve a certain computer problem.

Does Venusaur beat the elite four in Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen?

Games Guru: Venusaur is a great Pokemon, but you’re in for some trouble if you try to beat the Elite Four with just one Pokemon. Lance, the fourth member of the Elite Four, specializes in dragon Pokemon. His fire beasts will make short work of a lone Venusaur.

25 Comments on Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen

1. how do u get mewtwo in cerulean cave? is it in ther? and wats the computer puzzle?

2. dose any body get on any more

3. how to go to nitendo events?

4. how do you get to 8,9 islands without nitidio speshel envet

5. is venusaus batter than charmander.

6. Latios the destroyer // August 6, 2007 at 6:25 pm // Reply

but be smart just in case and save before you release it

7. Latios the destroyer // August 6, 2007 at 6:23 pm // Reply

To get mew beat e4 12 times then realese your starter go talk to p. oak pick the right or you will get an oddish lvl 1 that cant grow

8. jimito6804 // August 2, 2007 at 4:46 pm // Reply

how much does firered (in usa)costs?

9. Is there a game that has more or less then 8 bagge;s

10. penny my dog // July 27, 2007 at 5:44 pm // Reply

i need help to beat the elite four can you help me

11. poke master // July 27, 2007 at 10:26 am // Reply

All you have to do to get mewtwo is beat the pokemon leage and cach 60 pokemon then go to profeser oak and he will give you a national pokedex then go to one island then get the ruby then you get the rainbow pass then your able to go to the sevie islands then get the saphire then give them both to the guy thats by the computer on one island. then go to cerlean cave go all the way throw it and theres mewtwo!

12. PoKeMaStEr // July 27, 2007 at 6:02 am // Reply

where can i find the sapphire gemstone in firered

13. only can get mew in red and blue

14. Izzy Cheshire // July 26, 2007 at 10:48 am // Reply

xrein18x—

nintendo events are all of the world. u might want to look for a site or something… as for GameSharks, u can get them at normal grocery stores and that in the video game departments, i think…..😀 good luck!

15. xrein18x, I wouldn’t use a gameshark myself because I like having the satisfaction of getting nintendo event pokemon without cheating, but if you want one, you can get them at a gamestore (or so I’ve heard). And about nintendo events, I have no idea when or where the next one is, but keep your eyes open on different pokemon websites.

16. hey guys where i can get a nintendo event and a game shark plz tell me i need it thanks sa lahat nang tututlong sakin!!!

17. Izzy Cheshire // July 24, 2007 at 2:47 pm // Reply

mewrules—-

huh? oh! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i do’nt know have a deep sea map or any of that!! sad now…. but i already have mew, so that doesn’t matter…. thanks for tellin me anyways.😀

18. copyman2000 // July 24, 2007 at 10:13 am // Reply

how do you get missingno on emerald if you tell me ill tell you how to copy pokemon

19. Well, Izzy Cheshire, you get the eon ticket from an e-reader which allows you to catch latios or latias, whichever one you didn’t pick on ruby, sapphire, or emerald. Faraway Island is accessable by using the old sea map from a nintendo event which allows you to get mew.

20. Izzy Cheshire // July 24, 2007 at 7:31 am // Reply

whats an eon ticket? or faraway island?

i feel so slow….😦

21. dragonmaster // July 24, 2007 at 6:17 am // Reply

to get to faraway island, you have to go to a nintendo event.

22. how do you trade the eon ticket from pokemon ruby and sapphire

23. To get Mew all you od is go to Far Away Island or use a Gameshark and make Mew a wild pokemon everytime.

24. ?????????? // July 23, 2007 at 11:54 am // Reply