Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen

I am having big, I mean BIG, trouble catching Deoxy, Jirachi, Mew, Celib, Lugia and Hoho. Please help me!

Games Guru: For Deoxy, Mew and Lugia, you needed to go to a Nintendo event or Pokemon Center at a time when they were offering the Pokemon over wireless. Jirachi can be obtained from the bonus disc that comes with Pokemon Coliseum.

Where do I catch Mew?

Games Guru: Ah, Mew. Mew and Celebi are not in FireRed or LeafGreen. Sorry.

Can I catch any of the starter Pokemon as wild Pokemon, or can I only receive them from Professor Oak?

Games Guru: The only way to collect more than one of the starter Pokemon is to trade for them.

I can’t find any slowpoke. Can you tell me where I can catch it?

Games Guru: They are pretty common if you go fishing for them in LeafGreen. Check around the ice caves.

Where do you find Mewtwo?

Games Guru: Finding Mewtwo is a matter of time and location. Mewtwo is in the back of a cave a bit to the north and west of the town of Cerulean. To get to the cave, head north out of Cerulean and cross the bridge, then go west and hop in the river. The river will lead you to the mouth of the cave.

Before you can enter the cave, however, you will need to beat the Elite Four and more. You will need to explore the islands to the south and help the people on those islands solve a certain computer problem.

Does Venusaur beat the elite four in Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen?

Games Guru: Venusaur is a great Pokemon, but you’re in for some trouble if you try to beat the Elite Four with just one Pokemon. Lance, the fourth member of the Elite Four, specializes in dragon Pokemon. His fire beasts will make short work of a lone Venusaur.

1,417 Comments on Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen

1. magma ruler210 // April 29, 2007 at 7:26 pm // Reply

Get the ruby&sapphire to trade w/ sapphire ruby and emerald (but you have to beat the elite4

2. Pokemon_Master**8000** // April 29, 2007 at 6:18 pm // Reply

Mewtwo is in the Cerulean Cave.Get lots of Ultra Ball to catch Mewtwo or Master Ball. Master Ball work great and never fails.

3. superblastoise // April 29, 2007 at 4:58 pm // Reply

laoboy i couldnt either. i think u hav to trad from emralt to sapfire to leaf green

4. I cant trade my Flygon from emerald to leaf green to defeat lance can anyone help?????? please help!!!!!!!

5. King of Pokemon // April 28, 2007 at 5:16 pm // Reply

WONDER GIFT !!!!!!!

To get wonder gift go to any pokemart. When you enter the pokemart go to the slip on the left hand side of the pokemart on the counter a slip will there press a on it then go yes to the question and then type in link together with all then go ok and the pokemart owner will give you the wonder gift (A.K.A THE MYSTERY GIFT)

+++++++++HAPPY PLAYING+++++++++

6. King of Pokemon // April 28, 2007 at 5:08 pm // Reply

Jam03 what is action replay and where do i type the code

7. King of Pokemon // April 28, 2007 at 5:07 pm // Reply

this is habbbo here but i changed my name

8. JAM03 what are you talking about what is the action replay and where do i type the codes

9. legendary catcher01 // April 28, 2007 at 1:50 pm // Reply

i caught mew with a pokeball

10. How do you get bulbasaur? Where do you get bulbasaur besides at the beginning.PLEASE TELL ME A.S.A.P.((AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!))

1 23 24 25 26 27 139