Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen

I am having big, I mean BIG, trouble catching Deoxy, Jirachi, Mew, Celib, Lugia and Hoho. Please help me!

Games Guru: For Deoxy, Mew and Lugia, you needed to go to a Nintendo event or Pokemon Center at a time when they were offering the Pokemon over wireless. Jirachi can be obtained from the bonus disc that comes with Pokemon Coliseum.

Where do I catch Mew?

Games Guru: Ah, Mew. Mew and Celebi are not in FireRed or LeafGreen. Sorry.

Can I catch any of the starter Pokemon as wild Pokemon, or can I only receive them from Professor Oak?

Games Guru: The only way to collect more than one of the starter Pokemon is to trade for them.

I can’t find any slowpoke. Can you tell me where I can catch it?

Games Guru: They are pretty common if you go fishing for them in LeafGreen. Check around the ice caves.

Where do you find Mewtwo?

Games Guru: Finding Mewtwo is a matter of time and location. Mewtwo is in the back of a cave a bit to the north and west of the town of Cerulean. To get to the cave, head north out of Cerulean and cross the bridge, then go west and hop in the river. The river will lead you to the mouth of the cave.

Before you can enter the cave, however, you will need to beat the Elite Four and more. You will need to explore the islands to the south and help the people on those islands solve a certain computer problem.

Does Venusaur beat the elite four in Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen?

Games Guru: Venusaur is a great Pokemon, but you’re in for some trouble if you try to beat the Elite Four with just one Pokemon. Lance, the fourth member of the Elite Four, specializes in dragon Pokemon. His fire beasts will make short work of a lone Venusaur.

1,417 Comments on Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen

1. god_latias // May 3, 2007 at 8:11 am // Reply

Luvs_Charizard,

I think someone is lying.

you can’t get Jirachi, Mew and Celabi

in FireRed!!! but you can get Mewtwo in Cerulean Cave.

You can get Mew, Jirachi and Celabi only by trading with another version of Emerald, Sapphire and Ruby.

2. god_latias // May 3, 2007 at 8:05 am // Reply

Laoboy and superblastoise,

you can trade Flygon from emerald to LeafGreen and FireRed

but you have to beat the Elite four first before you can trade.

Otherwise, it’s usless.

3. god_latias // May 3, 2007 at 8:00 am // Reply

alex747,

you can’t catch deoxys by beating the elite four 4 times.

I think it needs to link with a wireless adapter in a Nintendo event

with the Mystery Gift.

4. god_latias // May 3, 2007 at 7:57 am // Reply

Rachy,

you can get Bulbasaur if you trade with someone that has it.

the other way is getting it as a gift from Prof. Oak.

If not, there is no other way I know about how to get Bulbasaur.

5. god_latias // May 3, 2007 at 7:55 am // Reply

Magmarruler912,

it is not so simple!!! you have to get the Ruby at Mt. Ember first!!!

then the guy infront the entrance will be gone!!! And the rocket scientist

will steal the sapphire from you. and then you get another password for the rocket warehouse and you have to figure out how to get to the top and get the sapphire back from the scientist!!!

I hope this help all of you, even you, Magmarruler912. ^.^

6. god_latias // May 3, 2007 at 7:50 am // Reply

ooh here is some news for all of you,

Mew and Mewtwo are the most powerful pokemon!!!

they have both the same equal strenght and power!!!!!!

*sry for spelling error.*

7. legendary birds rulez // May 3, 2007 at 6:25 am // Reply

I’ve got an shining psyduck on my FireRed

8. cyber ty // May 2, 2007 at 9:12 pm // Reply

u can get shiny starters like 23 hours or somehow just search for how to get shiny pokemon in pokemon leafgreen and probably it tells u and some people said that if u beat the elite four 12 times ceilbi and mew can be found in the victory road and here is a tip how to beat the E4 with good pokemon and good moves

dragonite lvl 55-70 dragon claw, outrage, hyper beam, earthquake. Good item for dragonite is dragon scale

blastoise lvl 70-100 hydro pump, hydro cannon, earthquake, aeroblast

9. pokemonknowitall101 // May 2, 2007 at 7:49 pm // Reply

How do you get the mystery gift to work

10. pokemonknowitall101 // May 2, 2007 at 7:47 pm // Reply

for Laoboy and suuperblastoise you must have the ruby and sapphire in the game then you can trade any pokemon to leaf green

1 25 26 27 28 29 139