Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen

I am having big, I mean BIG, trouble catching Deoxy, Jirachi, Mew, Celib, Lugia and Hoho. Please help me!

Games Guru: For Deoxy, Mew and Lugia, you needed to go to a Nintendo event or Pokemon Center at a time when they were offering the Pokemon over wireless. Jirachi can be obtained from the bonus disc that comes with Pokemon Coliseum.

Where do I catch Mew?

Games Guru: Ah, Mew. Mew and Celebi are not in FireRed or LeafGreen. Sorry.

Can I catch any of the starter Pokemon as wild Pokemon, or can I only receive them from Professor Oak?

Games Guru: The only way to collect more than one of the starter Pokemon is to trade for them.

I can’t find any slowpoke. Can you tell me where I can catch it?

Games Guru: They are pretty common if you go fishing for them in LeafGreen. Check around the ice caves.

Where do you find Mewtwo?

Games Guru: Finding Mewtwo is a matter of time and location. Mewtwo is in the back of a cave a bit to the north and west of the town of Cerulean. To get to the cave, head north out of Cerulean and cross the bridge, then go west and hop in the river. The river will lead you to the mouth of the cave.

Before you can enter the cave, however, you will need to beat the Elite Four and more. You will need to explore the islands to the south and help the people on those islands solve a certain computer problem.

Does Venusaur beat the elite four in Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen?

Games Guru: Venusaur is a great Pokemon, but you’re in for some trouble if you try to beat the Elite Four with just one Pokemon. Lance, the fourth member of the Elite Four, specializes in dragon Pokemon. His fire beasts will make short work of a lone Venusaur.

25 Comments on Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen

1. dragonknite // January 1, 2009 at 3:48 pm // Reply

yes a lv 70 charzard and 51 zapdos could ive done it!

2. To Pokemon Master 725,
    I don’t think that will work…if you want to try it go ahead, but you will be waisting your time.

3. To Pokemon Master 725,
    You do not get dive in this game.

4. Pokemon Master 725 // December 27, 2008 at 5:51 pm // Reply

To Froggy 15. There is away to get bulbasaur if you’re. Frist u go to the grass under Pallet Town then run around like an a crazey person for a while and it should apear if u are luckey. (p.s. I Haven’t tested it yet , but a friend told me

5. Pokemon Master 725 // December 27, 2008 at 5:36 pm // Reply

Where in the wor… I mean game do You get Dive!?

6. To charizard,
    There is no glitch on this game that lets you do that, there is one on emerald though.

7. how do you duplicate pokemon?
    instead of making eggs

8. To pokemon lover,
    Sorry I meant surf AND strength to get to it…that would be cool if there was a move called surf strength.

9. To pokemon lover,
    Yes but you need surf strength and to get to it.

10. Umbreon freak // December 16, 2008 at 5:40 pm // Reply

Froggy 15,

I’m back! (At least for a little while)
    I’ve been sooooo busy that I couldn’t get to the forums.

UF

:mrgreen; :twisted: :evil: :!: :) :roll:

11. no lvl. 70 charizard will not take care of the elite four on its own

12. YOU CANNOT CATCH MEW WITHOUT THE SPECIAL EVENT

p.s. or you can trade him to your game with another game that has him like diamond or pearl.

13. pokemon lover // December 15, 2008 at 6:56 pm // Reply

can you get articono any time in the game?

14. To nojo98,
    The tanoby ruins are on island 7.

15. To jonas,
    It is in the north west corner, it is right before the house with surf in it.

16. ExecutionerGallade // December 9, 2008 at 3:50 am // Reply

DEAR taco boy,

if you want to go in Saffron city you have to go first find the underground. i think it is in the north of Vermillion city just find an underground that goes North. When you arrived at Celadon go to the back of the Pokemon Center you then go east you will find a back door. Go up until you find a house at the Top you will recieve an Evee there. then go down and go to the front door speak to the old woman and She will give you a Tea give it to the Guard and you are able to go to Saffron City.

17. where are the toby ruins/

18. Where do we find the gold teeth to get strength in safari zone?
    I can´t find it and i´d like to know where it is .

19. How in the world do you get to saffron city? the gaurds wont take the water

20. To Jj5,
    You don’t have to have those pokemon to do it, in fact they could be a much lower level.

21. To beat the elite four the second you need a lv.100 zapdos lv.79 mewtwo lv.100 tyranitar lv.100 blastoise lv.100 venasaur lv.100 charizard

22. To jango,
    Unkown B is in the Rixy chamber found 2% of the time. E is in the Weepth Chamber 2% of the time. K is in the Scufib Chamber 2% of the time. I is in the Weepth Chamber 8% of the time. O is in the Liptoo Chamber 1% of the time. Q is in the Dilford Chamber 6% of the time.

23. To sky shaymin,
    Sorry that last comment was for you not Salamence101…

24. To Salamence101,
    Generaly you should have six pokemon to take on the elite four…you migh be able to do it with just charizard but it would be very hard.

25. I have goten all the unknown exept for b,e,k,i,o,and q I have looked everywhere in the toby ruins where do I get them?

1 43 44 45 46 47 56