Pokemon Red Version

Where do you get the Earth badge?

Games Guru: Go to Viridian City on Route 21.

How are you supposed to collect all 151 Pokemon when there aren’t any wild Charmanders, Squirtles, Balbasours, Eevees or Bell-sprouts?

Games Guru: Ah, an excellent question. You need to trade. Sometimes the only way to catch ’em all is to trade with friends who have Pokemon Blue. There are other reasons to trade, too. Your Machoke will never evolve into a Machamp unless you trade him.

25 Comments on Pokemon Red Version

1. I have found another glitch. It is a invisible computer. Go to Celedion City (The one with the big mart and grass type gym leader then go to the hotel that sais its a hotel for humans and not for pokemon. Then go to the right and go to where a computer would usally be and press A.

2. To pokeguy08

I have never heard of a way to face Prof. Oak without a GS, you can buy a GS just about anywhere EB Games, Wal-Mart ect. There is a Mew glitch if you want just ask…

3. To froggy15,

Yeah, but then again look at the graphics.

4. There is a way to get mew in red and blue versions. How do you battle professor oak in red and blue version? One of my family members did it before without i repeat without gameshark, or any cheat device, but it was weird the traneer thing was imposter proffesor oak, does that trainer really exist? Where can you buy gameshark?

5. To Terminator,

It’s a shame there aren’t as many glitches on the newer games.

6. Terminator // April 8, 2008 at 8:36 pm // Reply

TO JJG

dang! there are so many cheats/glitches/hacks on this game.

7. Terminator // April 6, 2008 at 8:37 pm // Reply

to mmpmmob

Acrually its just a glitch as froggy15 said.

8. Tree_Days_Grace_Is_The_Best! (Formly JJG) // April 6, 2008 at 11:01 am // Reply

I really enjoy trying cheats and I have come across one that proves that Prof. Oak was goin to be a actual trainer you had to battle, the creators must have decided not to put him in though…? He is really tough his Pokemon are,Tauros level 66, Exeggcutor level 67, Arcanine level 68, Blastoise level 69, and Gyarados level 70 so you better be ready

If you want the gameshark code just ask:-)

9. to bomb

it is possible

i mean i saw a gengar in poke tower in pokemon yellow

10. Terminator // April 4, 2008 at 5:18 pm // Reply

To bomb

hey I resent that u can trust us. besides Games Guru doesen’t answer on the commet page, u have to click the link at the bottom of the page that says IMPORTANT:.Besides he rarley answers ,but who knows?

11. To bomb,

I hate to break the news to you but the game guru will not answer you. I have been here for six months so I think I can help. Machamp is not wild in the game so if you ran into one it was probably a glitch, so I wouldn’t keep looking for it.

12. Games guru I trust you the most .So I have a question.In leafgreen I came across a wild Machamp in victory road but never saw him again. So does this mean that wild Machamp are there in victory road

13. Tree_Days_Grace_Is_The_Best! (Formly JJG) // April 3, 2008 at 1:16 pm // Reply

I have solved my problem. When the muk cam up again I defeated him by using my blastoise and luckily freezing him with blizzard and making him faint. Then I kept on looking and a level 38 magmar came (Whitch I caught) and when I caught him I still kept on looking and then camed the missingNo :-)

14. Terminator // April 2, 2008 at 1:02 pm // Reply

To the snagger

Wha? plz use better English.

15. Terminator // April 2, 2008 at 12:05 pm // Reply

The Elite 4 in this game are like the easiest to beat out of every elite 4.

16. To burro,

For about the 5th time this week, it is deep in the Safari zone. Talk to a man inside a house with statues in front of it. If you find the golden teeth your close.

17. To Terminator,

Thanks, I am sure you will enjoy answering questions as much as me.

18. Terminator // April 1, 2008 at 1:00 pm // Reply

to Burro

Its inside the safari zone.

19. how do you get surf????????

20. the snagger // March 31, 2008 at 4:30 pm // Reply

MISSINGNO. RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. To jkuiuh,

In red, blue, and yellow version you have to first get the silph scope from team rocket in the Celadon game corner’s basement. Then go to pokemon tower and rescue Mr. Fugi from the top. He will give you the pokeflute. There is no radio on the orginal games, if you are talking about gold, silver, or crystal please ask on the crystal forum for the answer to get the pokeflute is diffrent.

22. Terminator // March 29, 2008 at 7:54 pm // Reply

TO froggy 15

makes alot of sense. and I only have diamond,but sure I’ll try I just don’t have internet accses 24/7.

23. how do u get mew?

24. how do i get the pokeflute and do u know were the radio is

25. To Terminator,

It is obviously the game guru is not one guy and they rarely respond. By the way, I noticed you have been posting a lot, would you help by answering all of the questions for the diamond an pearl forums? I would really appreciate it.

1 10 11 12 13 14 29