Pokemon Red Version

Where do you get the Earth badge?

Games Guru: Go to Viridian City on Route 21.

How are you supposed to collect all 151 Pokemon when there aren’t any wild Charmanders, Squirtles, Balbasours, Eevees or Bell-sprouts?

Games Guru: Ah, an excellent question. You need to trade. Sometimes the only way to catch ’em all is to trade with friends who have Pokemon Blue. There are other reasons to trade, too. Your Machoke will never evolve into a Machamp unless you trade him.

25 Comments on Pokemon Red Version

1. To JJG,

I use the glitch to get other Pokemon like Gengar, or even Blastoise!! I know if you tried it you probably would get something like Tentacool but it’s a matter of the trainer you battle. (*Smiles*) I like getting all those cool Pokemon! NOW GET THIS:

I used the glitch to get another MissingNo. in my Red Version and after a while the MissingNo. turned into Rhydon!! How’d that happen!?!

2. To Terminator.

OH! I thought you meant there was a glitch somewhere that led to a wierd room. I have been in those rooms and was kinda disipointed, I expected really cool to happen.

3. To froggy15

I thought it worked on the yellow version, but maybe not. I did it on my pokemon blue and it worked.

4. froggy15 // May 7, 2008 at 3:15 pm // Reply

To JJG,

Yeah I am there, it still won’t work for me though. Does it work on yellow version?

5. Terminator // May 7, 2008 at 1:31 pm // Reply

To JJG and Froggy15,

U kno It might not work in Yellow version.

6. To froggy15

There is nothing you have to do first were you in the city with the grass type gym? were you in the hotel that dosnt let pokemon stay there with the person that says “This is not a hotel for pokemon.”? were you the same number of steps from the wall as you would have to be if you were in a pokemon centre?

7. Terminator // May 6, 2008 at 5:00 pm // Reply

TO JJG,

why do u only hang out on red comment page?

8. froggy15 // May 1, 2008 at 3:03 pm // Reply

To JJG,

I could not find the computer in Yellow version, do you have to do something first?

9. froggy15 // May 1, 2008 at 3:02 pm // Reply

To Terminator,

Those rooms are not cheats or glitches, you can find them in any guide book or walkthrough and they were put into the game with Nintendo’s approval.

10. To PokeFan,

Its just a normal old cmputer that lets you deposit and withdraw pokemon or items. I don’t know if you can get by the lady.

11. Terminator // April 30, 2008 at 1:05 pm // Reply

TO JJG,

if u use certian items in the ruins of alph rooms u can get these holes in the wall go through and there are items.

12. To JJG,

Is it true there is an invisible computer in the Celedon Hotel? What does it do?

PS: Is it possible to get past the lady who says, “Pokemon? No,

this is a hotel for people. We’re full up, unfortunately.”, I would

like to know.

13. To Terminator

What do you mean, Mystery Room???

14. To Terminator,

Well yes there are some glitches but nothing that exciting. I was always disapointed that you could never find Celebi without a cheat.

15. Terminator // April 23, 2008 at 1:19 pm // Reply

TO froggy15,

not tru. theres the cloneing cheat the mystery room cheat and a couple others.

16. To Salmalence101

Whats the glitch? the only way I know is with a GameShark. In the cave with Mewtwo and there is a ladder and when you go up it right down from you is a rock four spaces big, and if walk straight down you can get inside.

17. Salamence101 // April 21, 2008 at 9:46 am // Reply

With all of these glitches nintendo should call this game Pokemon Glitch Version!

18. Salamence101 // April 20, 2008 at 9:20 am // Reply

To Froggy15,

So it really did work, Thank you for testing this out. I know of another glitch you can try that will enable you to walk through walls anywhere and even get you through vicory road at the beginning of the game! You can ask me about this to if you like.

(again it is quite long).

19. To Salamence101,

Wow, it worked! I did as you said and I have a level 100 mew with only one badge. All it knows is pound but it can learn any tm or hm so who cares. Its stats are 224 attack, 224 defense, 218 speed, and 228 special. Thank you for this cheat!

20. Salamence101 // April 18, 2008 at 8:23 am // Reply

To JJG,

Ok, when doing the mew glitch use growl on the second trainers (the kid with the slopoke i think it was) Pokemon six times to reduce his attack power by six and then win the battle. Encounter mew and he should be level 1. Catch him an make sure he gains 53 or less no more and he should grow to level 100.

For your doubts, I’ll tell you how it works: the attak stat controlls the level of the pokemon so reducing it will lower mew’s level. No pokemon on the game should be below level 2 so mew has -54 exp, The game would never expect a negitave number so it assumes mew has 16 million instead of -54. if you gained 54 or more he would grow to level 2, if you gained less the 16 million exp will trigger and mew will grow to lv 100.

P.S. I have never tried this glitch because i don’t have red blue or yellow, all the other glitches on the site i found this on were true though. Test this out if possible.

21. To Terminator,

What is sad, is that on the orginal games most of these cheats have been proven. There are basically no cheats on crystal, ruby, sapphire, fire red, or leaf green and yet there are so many on red version.

22. Terminator // April 17, 2008 at 1:51 pm // Reply

see what I mean theres a new glitch on here every day!

23. To Salmalence

Tell me, the only way I know is using the MissingNo glitch and getting 128 of any item you want, so getting 128 rare candys

24. Salamence101 // April 16, 2008 at 3:51 pm // Reply

LOOK HERE!!! LOOK HERE!!!

THIS IS TO ANYONE THAT HAS NOT PREFORMED THE MEW GLITCH ON RED BLUE OR YELLOW!!!!

I found out how to make the mew you catch automaticly grow to level 100!!!!!!!!!!! in a matter of seconds. You have to do a few things different in the encountering proccess so you can only do it if you havent done the glitch yet. ANYONE JUST TELL ME IF YOU WANT TO KNOW and i will give you a guide.

25. Terminator // April 16, 2008 at 1:31 pm // Reply

To JJG

how many glitches are this game? its ridiculus!

1 11 12 13 14 15 29