Games Guru

Pokemon Red Version

Where do you get the Earth badge?

Games Guru: Go to Viridian City on Route 21.

How are you supposed to collect all 151 Pokemon when there aren’t any wild Charmanders, Squirtles, Balbasours, Eevees or Bell-sprouts?

Games Guru: Ah, an excellent question. You need to trade. Sometimes the only way to catch ‘em all is to trade with friends who have Pokemon Blue. There are other reasons to trade, too. Your Machoke will never evolve into a Machamp unless you trade him.

Tags:

Comments about “Pokemon Red Version”

1. pokemon409 says:

I haven’t played this game yet but I have Leafgreen and I know about the gliches. Missingno. is awesome.

2. anoymus says:

A “unknownno.” what ever it is made me restart my whole game.

3. ShadowTheDuck says:

This place is a ghost town.

4. Dark Link's knight says:

I love the mew glitch in the 2nd gym city

5. Pokemaster P says:

Since it looks like i’m the only founding member left, i will take in you guys. just tell me what pokemon games you are good at or beat.

6. luigi says:

hey, i can help w/ the answering questions thing, if anyone will let me join ur club thingy.

7. ShadowTheDuck says:

I can answer some questions … but because I play Red in an online emulator, I won’t be able to reply to everything.

8. Pokemaster P says:

Guess whos back!
    I’ll see if I can help (i KNOW i will be able to!)

I needs my job back, guys!

9. ShadowTheDuck says:

you can play this game on an emulator online but i dont think it includes the MISSINGNO. or Mew glitches

P.S. My other nickname is Technolord, but im shorta gettin tired of it

10. Pokemon HG SS Master says:

rumor has it mew is on these games

11. Salamence101 says:

-_- i’m getting bored with this website… it changes soooo slowly… i may just quit. But don’t worry, i will come every now and then to talk.

• Salamence101 says:

F17,
      Also, the majority of the comments posted are not questions, and the questions are always simple, and 90% of the time, the ppl don’t even come back to look for the answer -_-

• froggy17 says:

I’m not mad at you if you are bored with the site; I just come here because I know all of this random stuff that is completely useless in the real world so I might as well use it to help people out. Your contributions will be missed though.

12. super mario says:

Poll: Who’s your favorite legendary beast?

a:Entei
    b:Suicune
    c:Raikou

Post your answers on the Pokemon Patinum board. Poll ends April 13.

13. Salamence101 says:

To froggy”17″
    you change it every feburary 28th. That means happy birthday dosen’t it. :D

14. Salamence101 says:

i’m thinking of changing my name to TwosidedDragon2532 to match my yt.

• froggy17 says:

As you cam see I have changed my nickname so change it if you want to, just tell people.

• Salamence101 says:

I am creating an ultimate Sandstorm team.

• froggy17 says:

Like a team that won’t be effected by the move sandstorm? If so you should have a tyranitar, because of its sandstream ability, as the lead pokemon.

• Salamence101 says:

Actually, i’m using hippowdon instead, it also has sand stream. Everyone always expects tyranitar. I actually might use both…

15. joe says:

thanks you guys i wasnt sure

16. joe says:

Hey do any of in here know anything about game boy advance sp.
    my question is does sp support light on its own or do you gotta buy the light thing?

17. Salamence101 says:

When the people who created new pokemon for generation 4 were thinking about which pokemon should get evolutions, they didn’t give Banette one because it was impossible to make it more hideous.
    This has been my random (untrue), funny, yet akward comment of the day, week, month or however long it is untill i post another. :mrgreen:

18. Bowser 3000 says:

Well… now we’re technically awnsering all on one page…

19. Salamence101 says:

So our current members are:
    Froggy16
    Salamence101
    Corky
    Bowser3000
    PokemasterP (Not always available)

20. joe says:

i got diamond leaf green,blue version,and gold

21. Salamence101 says:

Yay, pokemasterP isn’t actually gone……… ….. .. meh

22. Bowser 3000 says:

How about:
    Salamence101- Sapphire, Fire Red, Pearl, Platinum, Red
    Pokemaster P- Diamond and Pearl, Diamond, Ruby Sapphire and Emerald, Fire Red and Leaf Green
    froggy16- Red, Silver, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Leaf Green
    corky- Emerald
    Bowser 3000- Red (Yellow), Gold, Sapphire, Ruby, Leafgreen, Firered, Diamond, Platinum, Emerald, Shadows of Almia
    That sounds good to me as long as you all remember to answer every question (there is one on sapphire and a lot on fire red that I know about).

• froggy16 says:

Whoops, I think I just replied on my iPod with out a nickname. So here is my suggestions if we don’t want to overlap.
      Salamence101- Leaf Green, Platinum, Pearl (platinum gets the most traffic)
      Pokemaster P- Diamond and Pearl, Ruby Sapphire and Emearld, Fire Red and Leafgreen (least traiffic because I know you are busy)
      froggy16- Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Fire Red (the games I own so I can remember them)
      corky- Emerald
      Browse 3000- Red, Silver, Sapphire, Diamond, Shadows of Almia

• Bowser 3000 says:

I should still do all the GBAs since I have ‘em all. Plus Platinum and DP. So I get the most traffic.

• froggy16 says:

Shouldn’t we divide it up equally? And why would two people answer questions on the same page?

• Salamence101 says:

i actually have firered, not leafgreen. But they’re about the same so….. yeah :mrgreen:

• froggy16 says:

Sorry Salamence101, do you mind? It is just when we tried this before I couldn’t remember which ones were mine so I kept answering on fire red instead of leaf green.

• luigi says:

i am able 2 help 2! i can help w/ hg/ss.

• froggy16 says:

Other Rules: We use Red as a place to talk, we answer all of the questions (even obvious ones), if we don’t know an answer give it a best guess but say it is a guess and ask another one of us if we know it, everyone can reply to polls and “rate my team” comments, if a question is addressed to you than you can answer it, and if someone doesn’t answer a question in 5 days someon else can answer it. Feel free to make changes to any of this (I hope this gets posted this time).

• rds37 says:

um…A little while back,i made a question on the dimond and pearl board.pokemonmaster p answered it but then i said something back and i never got a reply.It was about a ninjask i had on my team.

23. froggy16 says:

I recently have had some spair time and am playing Fire Red again. My original team was Charizard, Raichu, Nidoking, Kadabra, Gravelr, Beedrill. I have started making a second team of Tyranitar, Dragonite, Lapras, Electabuzz, Mewtwo, and one other pokemon. Originally I had crobat but I realized I need a fighting pokemon, I was going to do hitmochan but its fire/ice/thunder punches are kind of usless with such a low special attack. What do you all think?

24. Bowser 3000 says:

Hi, Bowser 3000 back with good news! The news is that I might get Blue, Red, and Stadium and a N64! Wahoo! I’m typing from my DSi.

25. Pokemaster P says:

S101,
    On Victory Road in Platinum!!!

26. joe says:

red version theres a way its possible

27. Bowser 3000 says:

Hi, Salemence101 and Froggy 16. Long time, no type! Since PokemasterP quit, can I join your club-ish thing?(er, “Elite 2″)
    Thanks, Bowser Koopa 3000
    Boy’s Life Rules!!!

• froggy16 says:

Sure, I know you are knowledgeable and we always need people to help.

• Pokemaster P says:

To Bowser3000, Froggy16, and S101,
      I did NOT quit, I had too much stuffs. I’m in the school musical, have a ton of homework everyday, and every weekend I have something to do!
      I will still help, but only if I can.
      What were my assignments again?

• froggy16 says:

Relax, we are busy people too and understand it, its not like this is our jobs lol. Your pages were Diamond&Pearl, Platnium, Diamond, and “Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald”. Salamence101, I am sorry I have been bad about answering questions on your pages, after my posts today you have sapphire and fire red (plust your other 4th generation games). If any of us don’t anser a question after 5 days someone eles can take over.

28. Salamence101 says:

to froggy16,
    I think that pokemasterP has deserted us… now it’s only the Elite 2.

• froggy16 says:

I guess we need some kind of try outs so see if all of these other people know enough and will actually stay on here.

29. joe says:

without absolutely no gameshark codes how do you get mew,or the old sea map thing to get mew?

• Salamence101 says:

are you talking about emerald or red version.

• joe says:

red version the old game this one where its actually possible through the rumors to get mew just as part of me wants to believe you can get celebi that way.

• froggy16 says:

Go down to my reply to shooter on December 21, 2009 at 2:18 pm. That is how to get it on RED version, the old sea chart is for how to get in on emrald version which is the only way to get it on Fire Red version, just making sure you know there is a difference.

30. Salamence101 says:

Sure you can :mrgreen:

31. Salamence101 says:

Anybody heard from pokemasterP?

32. PikaPika321 says:

2 frog16,
    can i do platinum i already beat the pokemon legue

33. shooter says:

heres the cheat you walk thrue moon cave then fly to oke then talk to hem then go back to moon cave and go to the end of the cave then you will see 2 caves tack the left there are lv 70 pokemon in this cave all the pokemon in the game are in the cave good luck

34. shooter says:

have you guys heard about the cheat to go in a cave where you can catch aney pokemon in the game in cave

35. shooter says:

hey i need a cheat to get mew

• froggy16 says:

Ok, this cheat only works on red, blue, and yellow version. There are several ways to do it but this way, you can catch mew with only one badge. PART 1: Once you get to Cerulean City battle the 6 trainers on Nugget Bridge. If you go up and left there is a trainer in the grass, DO NOT BATTLE HIM. Instead go right for now and battle a few trainers until you see one that can be avoided and is facing north. Now, either catch an Abra on this route or trade one from another game. Once you have done these things go back to Cerulean City and save. Walk up to the first trainer in the grass but come from the top, as soon as he sees you hit start. Teleport back to Cerulean City. Walk up and battle the other trainer, he should say something about a party on the S.S. Anne.

• froggy16 says:

PART 2: This is important, before you make his level 17 slowpoke faint you need to use growl on it as many times as possible until it says “it won’t have any effect”. Then you can make it faint. Teleport back to Cerulean City. Walk to Nugget Bridge and your start screen will pop up, hit (B) and mew will battle you. Normally it is at level 7 but because you used growl it is at level 1. Catch it. Then see how many experience points until level 2, mine was 43. Make it gain less than 43 (or what ever your number was) by switching it out on a low level pokemon (try route 4) and it will go to level 100. This actually works and I have tried it. Thank Salamence101 for he told me about it.

36. Salamence101 says:

Y’know, i think that we should call ourselves the “Big Three” (instead of “Club-ish thing”) That would be big four is P. Seth joined. Just thinking. XD

37. professor Seth says:

P.S. I can also do ruby.

38. Professor Seth says:

I can also do ruby

39. froggy16 says:

To Professor Seth,
    Well I do not own that game so I am sorry to say I can not help you. But as to your other request, I would love if you can help on pokemon ranger, gold isn’t really active so I have it covered, and we can always use someone to help on platinum.

40. Professor Seth\confused says:

To: froggy16

I need help (as confused) in ranger shadows of almia. if you know anybody who could help please notify me. Also, if I could join your “club-ish-thing” you’ve got going on for ranger, Gold and platinum that would be great.

41. bob89 says:

man in viridian city… cinibar island…surf rightside…142 or 0 dont catch it!!

42. froggy16 says:

To Pokemaster P and Salamence101,
    How about:
    Salamence101- Sapphire, Fire Red, Pearl, Platinum
    froggy16- Red, Silver, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Leaf Green
    corky- Emerald

43. Pokemaster P says:

More Homework.

Apparently corky says he’s got emerald, so what do I have now?

Salamence:
    I’m getting farther in Platinum, but not enough to answer big questions. I can answer up to Fantina battle. ( that’s two badges, and I might be able to anwer some.

44. froggy16 says:

To Pokemaster P,
    Can do, that is why I like having more than one person, we can fill in for each other.

45. Pokemaster P says:

Froggy16 and S101:

Sorry, I’ve had too much homework…

Like before, can you fill in 4 me if i dont appear in 10 days?

46. PikaPika321 says:

My first game wuz saphire i got the others after

47. PikaPika321 says:

i mean the guide 4 evry game

48. PikaPika321 says:

2 S101, A LOT I hav the guide and I hav beaten the elite 4 20 times

49. Salamence101 says:

To pikapika321,
    well, for one thing, the platnium board is very crowded. One question is, how much experience do you have playing pokemon?

50. PikaPika321 says:

Guys can i answer the Qs for platinum?

Write a comment about “Pokemon Red Version”

Nickname: