Pokemon Red Version

Where do you get the Earth badge?

Games Guru: Go to Viridian City on Route 21.

How are you supposed to collect all 151 Pokemon when there aren’t any wild Charmanders, Squirtles, Balbasours, Eevees or Bell-sprouts?

Games Guru: Ah, an excellent question. You need to trade. Sometimes the only way to catch ’em all is to trade with friends who have Pokemon Blue. There are other reasons to trade, too. Your Machoke will never evolve into a Machamp unless you trade him.

25 Comments on Pokemon Red Version

1. Salamence101 // June 27, 2008 at 4:00 pm // Reply

Froggy15,

this is strange, I posted the glitch and it onnly stayed there for a day and dissapeared❓😦❗ .💡 mabey i should write it in three separate steps.

S101- :mrgreen:😆😀🙄

2. To Salamence101,

Vote on the sapphire page, that what Ultimatepokemonmaster said. If you already have voted on that one, my bad, I check this one before sapphire.

3. ~Poll~

What is your favorite Elite Four Person (NOT CHAMPION) in Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh❗ The Poll will end in 1 week❗ :mrgreeen: mine is Drake😆😛😮:)😀👿 SEND YOUR ANSWERS TO THE SILVER PAGE!!!!!!!!

4. Terminator // June 24, 2008 at 3:27 pm // Reply

To Salamence 101,

I kno this going to sound crazy, But try a Flea Market I get ton’s of cheap games there and sell ’em 4 a higher price.😀

5. Salamence101 // June 24, 2008 at 2:13 pm // Reply

Ultimatepokemonmaster,

I vote for: Brock, Danny, Whitney, Wattson, And Volkner.

6. To Salamence101,

Sounds cool, sorry you can’t find them, you could always buy it online (not ebay though).

7. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 21, 2008 at 5:39 pm // Reply

Here’s a survey! It ends when 100 votes have been voted in all 5 regions! Now, who are your favorite gym leaders in all 5 regions (Kanto, Orange Islands, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh)? I’ll post mine: Misty, Cissy, Jasmine, Flannery and Gardenia. So far, there’s 1 vote in each region. Meet me in the Pokemon Sapphire section to post your votes!

8. Salamence101 // June 21, 2008 at 3:35 pm // Reply

Froggy15,

I took your advice about getting Yellow or crystal but every single game store i go to doesn’t have it.😦 . I guess i just have to keep looking for it.😕 .

P.S. I Know a Walk through walls glitch for Red and Blue (not sure about yellow) and i can tell you if you want to hear it.:mrgreen:

9. Terminator // June 19, 2008 at 1:54 pm // Reply

Hey People!!!!!!!!!!!! i’m having a poll on which region has the best starter pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! No.1. Kanto. No.2. Johto! No.3. Hoenn. No.4. sinouh…..also which starter type is best!!!!!!!!!!!!1😆😀😛😉 8)

Plz send ur votes to pokemon crystal page!!!!

Polls end in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!

NO VOTING TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👿

10. Terminator // June 5, 2008 at 3:49 pm // Reply

Hey froggy15,

I typed this before,but some reason it didn’t print. Any ways that guy up there iz not me I put another thanking u and telling u that that dude was not me. But Thanks 4 telling me. I found a couple others to.😆 D: 8) Thanks.

11. To Terminator,

They are just used to show your emotions.

12. Terminator // June 1, 2008 at 6:35 pm // Reply

TO froggy15,

oh…. I kouldn’t figure that out. ok thanks….but what iz the point of ’em anywaz? I waz jus curios about hw u did them.

13. To Terminator,

Another smiley I use is this😛 or a colon and a P,

14. To Terminator,

Sorry, I have tried to get like 3 of these messages through but they won’t post. To wink😉 do a simicollan and a end parentheses. I think the sunglasses is 8) or an eight and end parentheses.

15. Terminator // May 28, 2008 at 1:04 pm // Reply

TO JJG,

yea but I mean the price iz crazy!!! I gotta PS2 Which iz enough 4 me. Plus wireless controlers!!! by the way how do u do thos smilies that wink or have sunglasses?:)

16. Now_or_Never // May 24, 2008 at 11:53 am // Reply

To Terminator

PS3’s are the best! You can get GTA4, stuntman 3 Paradise city ect, They hold songs and vids. They are always releasing new upgrades for them, and I have always liked playstation more than Nintendo.

17. To Now_Or_Never.

Some people on the fire red/ leaf green forum were asking how to put new gameshark codes in, can you help them? I have no idea since I have never used them.

18. Terminator // May 20, 2008 at 4:25 pm // Reply

TO JJG or Now_Or_Never,

Y buy a ps3 they don’t have any good games or enough games let alone.

19. I am changing my nickname to Now_Or_Never, so when you see that you will know its me😉

20. To Terminator.

I hardly ever play Pokemon anymore, and I’m not wasting my money on a DS, I’m saving my money from working for a real system, a PS3. My little brother just got it, I never palyed it that much but I do like the starter pokemon, and some of the new pokemon are really cool, and I like how soe pokemon will only evelove in certain places.

21. Terminator // May 14, 2008 at 1:15 pm // Reply

TO JJG,

I waz a little disapointed with D/P@ first they were so like the others untill u get ur national dex. then all the crazy stuff starts happening u can get all these legendarys and pokemon from other places and u can migrate pokemon from other games.

P.S. u should get it.

22. To Terminator

Red and Cyrstal are the games I like the most. The only games I nothing about here is Diamond/Pearl. I sometimes answer questions on Pokemon ruby/Sapphire/emerald/fire red/ leaf green. But usally not.

23. froggy15 // May 9, 2008 at 3:13 pm // Reply

To PokeFan,

With this game always expect the unexpected. I don’t know why exactly it would turn into a Rydon but I know if you catch a Missingo and look at your hall off fame it might work or it is a bunch of Rydons, fossils or ghosts, or Kangascons so maybe rhydon has something to do with it, programing wise.

24. froggy15 // May 8, 2008 at 3:23 pm // Reply

To Terminator and JJG,

I guess it won’t, a lot of the glitches won’t work on yellow so that makes since.

25. Terminator // May 8, 2008 at 3:03 pm // Reply

TO JJG,

When I first started playing I got those off a site and 4 some reason i always reffer to them as cheats. that was when I was 8. five years ago!

1 12 13 14 15 16 29