Games Guru

Pokemon Red Version

Where do you get the Earth badge?

Games Guru: Go to Viridian City on Route 21.

How are you supposed to collect all 151 Pokemon when there aren’t any wild Charmanders, Squirtles, Balbasours, Eevees or Bell-sprouts?

Games Guru: Ah, an excellent question. You need to trade. Sometimes the only way to catch ‘em all is to trade with friends who have Pokemon Blue. There are other reasons to trade, too. Your Machoke will never evolve into a Machamp unless you trade him.

Tags:

Comments about “Pokemon Red Version”

1. Endyhater64 says:

You can actually find bellsprouts in blue version or use the mew-glitch.

2. ShadowTheDuck says:

wow no ones here anymore

• Ordep says:

This game and Pokemon Rangers DS(?) are the only Pokemon games that I have played and are the only ones that I have played and won’t play any others.(In Pokemon
      X, the Pokemon on the front cover of the game box looks like a stupid, poor excuse for a reindeer since it’s getting close to Christmas! :-| )

3. torchics rule says:

I know Bowser 3000 I am hear though and I know there are no torchics in red or blue rainjinmaruNinjaX. PEACE ONCE MORE

4. Bowser 3000 says:

It’s me. For those of you who don’t remember me, I first came to the Red page in 2009. It was a lot more active then. Salemence101 and Froggy (14, then 15, then 16, then 17, since he changed it every January) were the main posters… wow. Too bad nobody’s really here anymore.

5. torchics rule says:

torchics rule here again, a lot of peeps were asking how to get HM05, well catch 10 different pokemon go to vermillion city and go through diglets cave then go south i think and talk to the lab coat guy.PEACE AGAIN

6. torchics rule says:

There is an Eevee if u use the back entrance in Celadon Manshions and go all the way 2 the back and then go into the deprtment store go 2 the 3rd floor and buy a fire stone, water stone, or a thunder stonr. PEACE

7. pokemon409 says:

i can’t get through Rock Tunnel in Yellow, so I was wondering if someone could help me or tell me where I can find Flash

8. Blaziken86 says:

Hey Salamence101, I was wondering if I could be in the club thing you guys have. If your wondering how good I am, here are the games I beat: Explorers of Time, Darkness, and Sky LeafGreen Sapphire Emerald Diamond Pearl Platinum SoulSilver White Black XD Colosseum and all the Ranger games. I’m not always finding time to be on here, but you guys seem nice. So… can I??????

Write a comment about “Pokemon Red Version”

Nickname: