Pokemon Red Version

Where do you get the Earth badge?

Games Guru: Go to Viridian City on Route 21.

How are you supposed to collect all 151 Pokemon when there aren’t any wild Charmanders, Squirtles, Balbasours, Eevees or Bell-sprouts?

Games Guru: Ah, an excellent question. You need to trade. Sometimes the only way to catch ’em all is to trade with friends who have Pokemon Blue. There are other reasons to trade, too. Your Machoke will never evolve into a Machamp unless you trade him.

25 Comments on Pokemon Red Version

1. Salamence101 // July 18, 2008 at 4:47 pm // Reply

To Terminator,

Finally i found it. Here is the code.

9223b5fa 00002101

1223b5fa 00002100

D2000000 00000000

You automatically win the battle when you through the pokeball. No other catches. Not 100% confirmed. Glad to help.:mrgreen:๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜›:)

2. To Salamence101 and Terminator,

I am going to visit family for a week or so, I might be able to check this website every now and then but probably not as frequently. I think you all can handle it so I am puuting you all in charge. Like I said I might be able to check it so don’t be suprised if you see me on here. If not than see you in a week or two!

3. To THE ULTIMATE MASTER,

You can buy gamesharks at stores like wallmart but I am not sure if they are compatible. You could alwasy buy them online.

4. THE ULTIMATE MASTER // July 16, 2008 at 2:16 pm // Reply

Where can i get a gameshark for yellow(pokegods are of the best things)

5. Terminator // July 16, 2008 at 12:57 pm // Reply

To salamence 101,

Actually i already got a shiny code, 12068AC6 000046C0……. I really wanted to get a code to catch trainers Pokemon. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜† I love AR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. To Salamence101,

Sorry my first comment didn’t get through. I too found that comment very offensive, hopefully III won’t come back.

7. Salamence101 // July 16, 2008 at 8:13 am // Reply

To lll,

you don’t even know that i doesn’t work๐Ÿ˜ฆ . There is a high possibility that i does work due to the large number of glitches on this game. I got this glitch from a website that all of the other glitches on it have ben true. (no i haven’t tried it because i don’t have red, blue or yellow๐Ÿ˜ณ ) Ask Froggy15 about the glitches i have posted.๐Ÿ˜ˆ

8. thes cheats are stupid

9. To Crazyman,

It would be easier just to buy it online than to download it.

10. To batbay101,

On top of Pokemon tower in Lavander town.

11. Salamence101 // July 10, 2008 at 8:44 am // Reply

To batbay101,

If this game is the same as Fire red, Then you save him at the pokemon tower in lavander town.๐Ÿ˜€

12. Salamence101 // July 9, 2008 at 10:16 am // Reply

To Terminator,

I can give you some ar codes if you tell me what kind of codes you wanted. Like do you want a shiny code or a pokemon with unusual moves or anything elseโ“
    ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜:)๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜€:mrgreen:

13. i want to download this game but i don’t know the way, please show me!

14. Salamence101 // July 7, 2008 at 9:01 am // Reply

To Froggy15, PART 3,

You will find yourself back at the safari zone entrance and you will be able to walk through walls but DO NOT TOUCH THE BLACK OR EXIT THE BUILDING!!!!!โ— . doing so will be a ONE-way trip to glitch city. (you don’t want to go there trust me). Simply walk around until you black out because of poison. Once you are back at the pokemon center, exit and you can go anywhere!!!!!!!!!!:mrgreen: .

P.S. If anything else happens, Immediatly turn of the game. Don’t save your game at any time while preforming this glitch.

15. Salamence101 // July 7, 2008 at 8:54 am // Reply

To froggy15, PART 2,

While counting your steps, get your pokemon poisoned. (by the way, make sure you have only one pokemon on your team that has a high Hp. the mew will work) Every so often use a super potion to keep it alive. Make sure that on your 500th step you are jumping of a ledge so that you will be in mid air when the screen says “Pa, Ding Dong! Your time is up”.

16. Salamence101 // July 7, 2008 at 8:49 am // Reply

To, Froggy15,

Ok here it is. PART 1

Go enter the safari zone and then try to exit but say no to the guards question. Save the game and reset. Once you turn it back on attempt to exit and say no again but this time you will exit the safari zone. once the guard stops talking, don’t move. Carefully count your steps.

17. batbay101 // July 6, 2008 at 4:44 pm // Reply

where do you save mr fuji to obtain the pokeflute

18. Salamence101 // July 5, 2008 at 1:32 pm // Reply

To Froggy15 And Terminator,

I am finally back. :)๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜†:mrgreen:

19. To Anonymous,

Well you would have had to not battled the slowpoke trainer on route 25 and either the trainer on route 24 or the trainer on route 8. If you havent battle them you could still get mew.

20. Terminator // July 3, 2008 at 9:55 pm // Reply

Darn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I waz hoping he could give me some AR codes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. To darkrai 4 ever,

There anren’t any major glitches in sapphire, the only ones happend becuse of using gamesharks. For once Nintendo didn’t mess up something in that game.

22. Anonymous // July 2, 2008 at 8:51 pm // Reply

can you still catch mew if you already beat the game without cheats.

23. darkrai 4 ever // July 2, 2008 at 12:26 pm // Reply

to froggy15,Do you know any glitches for sapphire version?:)

24. To Salamence101,

Try that, I had the same thing happend to me on sapphire (I think?) because it was to long. I split it up into 3 comments and it posted.

25. Salamence101 // June 29, 2008 at 1:04 pm // Reply

To Froggy15 and Terminator,

I will be gone for about a week but will be back.:mrgreen:

1 13 14 15 16 17 29