Pokemon Red Version

Where do you get the Earth badge?

Games Guru: Go to Viridian City on Route 21.

How are you supposed to collect all 151 Pokemon when there aren’t any wild Charmanders, Squirtles, Balbasours, Eevees or Bell-sprouts?

Games Guru: Ah, an excellent question. You need to trade. Sometimes the only way to catch ’em all is to trade with friends who have Pokemon Blue. There are other reasons to trade, too. Your Machoke will never evolve into a Machamp unless you trade him.

25 Comments on Pokemon Red Version

1. To gameboy adik,
    The card key is on the 5th floor of the silph corporation head quarters. You have to step on a teleporter and step back in order to get to it, it is all the way at the bottem in a small passage. Once you have that you will find it easier to figure out what to do so for now I won’t give you step by step directions. For mew look on the 11th page, I posted a way to get him in two parts.

2. To Bowser 3000,
    Before you start, make sure the pokebox that you are putting your pokemon in is an empty one. Then have the pokemon that you want to clone holding the items you want to clone. Go to your PC and deposit them into the empty box. Then in your PC click the option to switch boxes (switch to another empty one). It will require you to save, as it says “SAVING, DON’T TURN OFF THE POWER…” quickly turn off the power. You have to time this just right or it won’t work. If you do it right you will have the pokemon in your party and in that box when you turn the game back on. I tried to post this earlier…

3. gameboy adik // April 6, 2009 at 8:38 pm // Reply

where in the saffron trainers you can see the card key?

4. gameboy adik // April 6, 2009 at 8:22 pm // Reply

How can i past in team rocket at saffron? and where you can see mew in red version or in silver or gold version?

5. To POKENOBRAIN,
    First off this is pokemon red version, not fire red. But, you should talk with proffesor oak and he will give you the national pokedex. Then go to the boat in Vermilion City and it will take you to islands 1-3. Next talk to Celio in the pokemon center on island 1. Go to Mt. Ember and beat team rocket to get the ruby in the cave behind them. If you give it to Celio he will give you a pass to islands 4-7.

6. To darkrai 4 ever,
    Those are all great games, and I would reccomend any of them, but if you can only get one I would get yellow. It really shows you the true begging of pokemon and you get to see how far it has come, all though pikachu can get kind of annoying.

7. POKENOBRAIN // April 5, 2009 at 1:30 am // Reply

help me please i cant go to three island i beat elite four many times have 60 pokedex and i dont know what im going to do

8. Bowser 3000 // April 4, 2009 at 12:59 pm // Reply

froggy16: What is the cloning glitch on Gold? Tell me if it’s 100% save
    and corrupt-save-file-free.

9. darkrai 4 ever // April 3, 2009 at 3:49 pm // Reply

To froggy16, I am trying to buy an old pokemon game. Do you think I should get Red,Blue,Yellow,Gold,or Silver?

10. To Salamence101,
    Interesting…that sounds worthy of trying. To bad I don’t have anyone to battle any more, because no one would see that coming.

11. To Asod,
    But it is still good…

12. Salamence101 // March 31, 2009 at 8:28 am // Reply

To Froggy16,
    Actually, In 4th Generation, There are a LOT of special Sweepers. Also, If you don’t want to do that set, shuckle is one of the BEST Toxi-Stallers in the game (even in Crystal). Teach it Rest, Toxic, Double Team And Earthquake. Item: Brightpowder, Nature: Sassy. max out EV’s In Defence and Sp. Defence. Use Toxic and Then keep using double team. If your Hp Gets low, use rest. After maxing out double team, start using earthquake. I believe you can also do this on crystal. Try it out.

13. Whoa! This game is like ancient.

14. To Salamence101,
    That was me, I guess they made it a little better for diamond and pearl then. It was horrible in crystal. But still, what pokemon only knows special attack moves? Your odds of pulling that off don’t sound very good. But I am glad to hear they made it better.

15. Salamence101 // March 26, 2009 at 8:00 am // Reply

To Froggy16,
    Did you post those comments on diamond version?
    If you did then i have a little to say about shuckle. Max out EV’s in Hp and Defence. Have the moves: Rock polish, Power Swap, Stone Edge and Earthquake. First of all, make sure you are going against a pokemon with special attack moves only. Use rock polish several times. Use Power trick (switches shukle’s mediocre attack with it’s massive defence) Use stone edge or earthquake, OHKO the opponent.

16. Salamence101 // March 23, 2009 at 10:34 am // Reply

To Froggy16,
    Well i did post the comment about the gameshark but i am talking about the Diamond and Pearl Pages.

17. To Salamence101,
    Oh that wasn’t you? Oh well, at least they didn’t say anything really stupid. It is really annoying though.

18. Salamence101 // March 21, 2009 at 8:11 am // Reply

This stinks, Someone is using my nickname… this is the third time…

19. To punk,
    Well which pokemon do you think are cool?

20. I JuSt NeEd To KnOw WhEre tO FiNd KwEl PokEmoN

21. Salamence101,
    Really? You would think that would be popular enough that they would have made one by now. Good to know, thanks.

22. To pokymad,
    Articuno is in the seafoam islands. Step by step directions is to long and complicated to post. Besides, it is even more exciting if you catch it after searching for it for hours😉

23. Salamence101 // February 26, 2009 at 5:33 pm // Reply

To Froggy16,
    I have a gameshark (which i kink of regret owning now) And there isn’t any walk through walls code.

24. where do i find an articuno in pokemon red (exact direction)

25. Just wanted to let everybody know I am switching my name to froggy16🙂