Pokemon Ruby

Where do you get the wish tag?

Games Guru: I have never found a Wish Tag. I have checked the best sources and they all say that the Wish Tag does not exist.

I was wondering if you know how to get to Sootopolis City.

Games Guru: Head south from Mossdeep Island along route 127. Once you clear the water cliffs, head left to Route 126. You will quickly come to an island. Sootopolis is inside that island, but you enter through an underwater cave.

What trendy phrase at Deford City is needed for catching Febass? And could you tell me at least one tile where it can be found? Thank you.

Games Guru: I have to admit I have never encountered Febass in Pokemon Ruby. Are you sure it is there?

How I can get the legendaries to show the walkthroughs?

Games Guru: I do not understand. I must be missing something on this one.

What is the best way to catch Pokemon like Rayquaza? I hear all these bogus stories like press this button when you throw it and it works 97% of the time, etc. I’m finding it very hard to catch Rayquaza since I don’t have a masterball (not sure where to get it). I use ultra balls, timer balls and pokeballs. Can you help?

Games Guru: First of all, allow me to congratulate you on getting to Rayquaza–that bike ride up to the roof was tough! Now, to Rayquaza. Like you, I have heard people say to use these pokeballs in this order or that order. I have read that this ball or that ball works best. In my experience, with the exception of the Master Ball, there is only one in the game, and it is in Team Aqua/Magma’s secret base. It’s all a matter of luck. I have caught legendary Pokemon with plain old normal pokeballs after wasting dozens of fancy ones.

Save your game before approaching Rayquaza, then wear it down, paralyze it and use every last pokeball you have got. If that does not work, DO NOT SAVE! Simply turn off your game, turn it back on and try again. Sooner or later, you are bound to catch your monster. Just be sure you have a good supply of pokeballs — dozens and dozens of them.

When you said to watch TV after beating the Elite 4 and Mom would ask a colorful question, did you have to beat the Elite 4 for a first time in the game or any time?

Games Guru: I hate to do this to you, but you need to refresh my memory. What are you trying to accomplish? I recall advising a reader to speak to “Mom” after beating the Elite 4 — I think it was to see a newscast about the victory and becoming the new champ, but, alas, I am getting old and need a reminder every now and then.

Can you multiply Pokemon? If so, how?

Games Guru: There is a Pokemon breeding center just west of Mauville. Go have a look.

890 Comments on Pokemon Ruby

1. pokemon master // May 7, 2007 at 6:09 pm // Reply

dose any 1 have 12 groudons or 5 deoxas? i do!

2. dentyne ice // May 7, 2007 at 2:27 pm // Reply

how do you cach celebi in pokemon fire red or pokemon ruby

3. PIEpiePIE // May 7, 2007 at 10:51 am // Reply

whr on earth do u find feebas??? ive looked on route 119 for hours and hours, maybe

days and days so WHERE DO YOU FIND IT????????????????????????

4. Randomness // May 6, 2007 at 8:06 pm // Reply

alrighty.

1. rayquza can be found in the battle tower. to find the battle tower, fly to pacidlog town. from there, surf to the right, and i think a little bit north. there will be, well, a tower. go in, and figure out how to manuever through it. it’s really hard to get through. well when you find rayquaza, (or at least this is what i did.) lower it’s level til it’s about red/yellow. and chuck some flippin ultra balls at it. and it used fly somewhere in the fight, and i chucked an ultra ball, and viola! i had a rayquaza.

2. you need like a super rod to capture a wailmer. i don’t remember where they are, i think they’re by lilycove somewheres. u won’t find them very often. when you do, level it up to lvl 40, and it will evolve. the whole catch the regis deal, is very complicated, but just google it. but you will need the relicanth and waillord, and a pokemon that knows dig. if not, ur screwed, it won’t work. i know it sucks.

3. i found latios, it’s almost dead and it keeps running away. i feel like a dumb ijit, cuz i used my master ball on groudon. but i almost caught it.i found it by using my rayquaza cuz it knows fly. how this works is that i fly to the same town, used my illumise that knows sweet scent, and used sweet scent in a grassy area there for like 5 minutes. if i didnt find it, i just flew to the same town and did it again. and then i felt dumb because it ran away the first time i found it, and thought i wouldn’t see it again, like other legendary pokemon, and turned off my gameboy without saving. little did i know, if you find it once, look around in ur pokedex for it, and go to it’s area, it will show you where he is. but don’t fly to the area, cuz it will go somewhere else.

4. i don’t know where to find jirachi and deoxys. everyone tells me to look at the launch numbers, or beat the elite 4 this many times and all this other crap… but whatever, when i figure it out, i’ll let you know.

5. Is there a easyer way to beat the elite 4??????

6. PIEpiePIE // May 6, 2007 at 8:27 am // Reply

How do u get Deoxys w/o nintendo events

7. How do you get legendary pokemon in emerald with out the Nintendo Events?

8. Deoxysmaster // May 4, 2007 at 5:10 pm // Reply

I like to give out what knowledge I have. If I reply with ??? it either means I dont know or I dont understand the question. To find out which just repeat the question clearer. If I reply with ??? again I dont know. This goes to everybody.

9. Deoxysmaster // May 4, 2007 at 5:08 pm // Reply

also fffffddddffddf only latios is in ruby, u find latias in sapphire. either that or its the other way around,

10. Deoxysmaster // May 4, 2007 at 5:07 pm // Reply

fffffddddffddf u are wrong after u beat the elite 4 u can find them anywhere. once u find it once u can check the pokedex to see where it is. but if u surf, fly, ride a bike, or save it will move again.

1 13 14 15 16 17 87