Pokemon Ruby

Where do you get the wish tag?

Games Guru: I have never found a Wish Tag. I have checked the best sources and they all say that the Wish Tag does not exist.

I was wondering if you know how to get to Sootopolis City.

Games Guru: Head south from Mossdeep Island along route 127. Once you clear the water cliffs, head left to Route 126. You will quickly come to an island. Sootopolis is inside that island, but you enter through an underwater cave.

What trendy phrase at Deford City is needed for catching Febass? And could you tell me at least one tile where it can be found? Thank you.

Games Guru: I have to admit I have never encountered Febass in Pokemon Ruby. Are you sure it is there?

How I can get the legendaries to show the walkthroughs?

Games Guru: I do not understand. I must be missing something on this one.

What is the best way to catch Pokemon like Rayquaza? I hear all these bogus stories like press this button when you throw it and it works 97% of the time, etc. I’m finding it very hard to catch Rayquaza since I don’t have a masterball (not sure where to get it). I use ultra balls, timer balls and pokeballs. Can you help?

Games Guru: First of all, allow me to congratulate you on getting to Rayquaza–that bike ride up to the roof was tough! Now, to Rayquaza. Like you, I have heard people say to use these pokeballs in this order or that order. I have read that this ball or that ball works best. In my experience, with the exception of the Master Ball, there is only one in the game, and it is in Team Aqua/Magma’s secret base. It’s all a matter of luck. I have caught legendary Pokemon with plain old normal pokeballs after wasting dozens of fancy ones.

Save your game before approaching Rayquaza, then wear it down, paralyze it and use every last pokeball you have got. If that does not work, DO NOT SAVE! Simply turn off your game, turn it back on and try again. Sooner or later, you are bound to catch your monster. Just be sure you have a good supply of pokeballs — dozens and dozens of them.

When you said to watch TV after beating the Elite 4 and Mom would ask a colorful question, did you have to beat the Elite 4 for a first time in the game or any time?

Games Guru: I hate to do this to you, but you need to refresh my memory. What are you trying to accomplish? I recall advising a reader to speak to “Mom” after beating the Elite 4 — I think it was to see a newscast about the victory and becoming the new champ, but, alas, I am getting old and need a reminder every now and then.

Can you multiply Pokemon? If so, how?

Games Guru: There is a Pokemon breeding center just west of Mauville. Go have a look.

25 Comments on Pokemon Ruby

1. a nintendo event.

2. Fiery Darkness // September 27, 2007 at 11:07 pm // Reply

HOW DO I GET THE MYSTIC TICKET?!

3. and wat i use for my cheat is R B and up arrow to make it work better

4. o and games guru i can help you to just use timerballs to were it down a bit then use greatballs pokeballs and you must have at least 30 of each then use ultraballs or timer balls to catch it thats wat i did

5. just talk to one of the guys in there

6. o yea if you want to know how to git jerochi or deoxs or whatever you have to have all 200 pokemon on you pokedex then go to the space lab in mosdeep

7. if anyone want to know how to git one just ask

8. i already have raquaza yes it was tough and ive got a shiny shedinja

9. no he learn it at lvl 59

10. i want download ruby version plz tell where is it

11. WRONG it leans it before level 67

12. i know what level blazeiken learns sky upercut because iv got it. it learns it at lv 67

13. lollipop dude // September 14, 2007 at 9:58 am // Reply

I know how to clone on pokemon emerald before beating the elite four.

Go to a battle tent. Save before you go on your PC. Put 3 pokemon you want to clone in any empty box. Exit the PC and save your game. You must have 3 other different pokemon holding different items. Get the other 3 (the ones you want to clone) and go speak to the battle tent guy. Enter the other 3 pokemon (the ones you didnt want to clone) then when he says you must save say yes then again he asks. Say yes then when he asks you the third time Wait! wait for 15 seconds and he will say ‘ Hello……do you want to save the game?…… Ok then sorry you game is canceled please come again another day! ‘ The if you try and speak to him you wont be able to. Some guy comes in and budges you out the way. The guy who budged you and the battle tent guy have a sort of argument and they tell you to leave. You walk out by yourself and the games start button comes up. SAVE! if you do anything else the game will freeze. I tried it and I was like…Noooooo! SAVE! then turn your game of and you will be inside. Check your PC and party and you should have copys of the 3 pokemon you wanted to clone. The next time you try to enter the battle tent competition the guy will say ‘ Sorry for the disturbance earlier ‘ then he will go back to normal.

Yes it is long but it works. If it doesnt you must have done something wrong.

I had a:

Lv56 Sceptile

Lv50 Sableye

Lv49 Pichu

Lv39 Haryama

Lv39 Pinsir

Lv38 Pelipper

and i couldnt defeat the champoin of the Elite Four. I cloned Sceptile, Sableye and Pichu. After the I did the elite four and could clone the easier way at the battle frontier.

14. articuno???/where // September 13, 2007 at 7:35 pm // Reply

does anybody know how to get deoxys and jirachi

15. To get mystery event go to petalbugr and go 2 the man by the computer n say mystery event is exciting and save the game n researt

16. Jack The Ripper // September 7, 2007 at 1:42 am // Reply

How To Get Gs.ball…

plz tell me

17. problem child // September 4, 2007 at 4:57 pm // Reply

thanks x flame

18. problem child you must surf to the left of pacifidlog town and take a turning off on your left

19. problem child // September 2, 2007 at 11:56 am // Reply

Does anyone know how to get to the tower u find raquaza in. I thought you used to boat, but I beat the elite four 3 times and nothing new has happened.

20. lord requaza // August 29, 2007 at 2:02 pm // Reply

i think you find the 7th gym in mossdeep dont you?

21. you can get surf in petalberg city if you beat norman

22. wher do you find mewtwo?

23. dude i have this awsome code for emarald to clone but not for ruby here it is go to the battle tower and head to the pc desposit the pokemon you want to clone [in a emty box]save it and turn the game off turn it back on and widraw the pokemon and head to the lady on the left of you talk to her and enter one of the chalanges there should be a 2 second pause before you save then when it saving turn off the game turn it back on and check your party you should have the pokemon you were cloning in your party and inyour pc

P.S.your pokemon could be deleted so first try a weak pokemon

24. elite_campion dude // August 23, 2007 at 9:10 am // Reply

what is the best pack to use in pokemon ruby

25. FeebasLover // August 22, 2007 at 9:45 pm // Reply

if u didnt get the saphire and ruby for the guy in island 1 then u cant trade to saphire and ruby