Games Guru

Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald

How do I get Kingdras?

Games Guru: Seadra, the unevolved form of Kingdra, is a catchable species in the Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Leaf Green and Fire Red versions. Kingdra is not. To own  Kingdra, you must catch Seadra, train it to level 32, give it a dragon scale as a hold item, and trade. It evolves upon being traded the way Machamps and Golems evolve upon being traded.

How do you evolve Golbats into Crobat? Or is there another way to do it?

Games Guru: Golbat evolves when his happiness level reaches “high.”

Tags:

Comments about “Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald”

1. Umbreon freak says:

To: Chew toy

There is one at the end of the strenght section of “firey path”.

Hope this helps!

2. Umbreon freak says:

Hey everybody! Umbreon freak is back and throughing pokemon trivia your way!

Which pokemon is the only one that knows the ability “Motor Drive”. Everyone has a couple of days to anwser.

3. froggy15 says:

To chew toy,

The game guru will not answer you here. You can find one on the fiery path once you have strength.

4. chew toy says:

games guru where do i get a fire stone in pokemon emerald

5. Salamence101 says:

To Pokefan,

That’s kind of a strange question but you havent put up any fake cheats or glitches. So i trust you.

6. PokeFan says:

I can help you out I need latios! You need to be the Pokemon League Champion in order to unlock the first one to be able to get the other on Southern Island.

7. PokeFan says:

Wow, I didn’t really think about that! But, this poll isn’t finished yet. Hey,

Salamence101, I’ve been wondering, do you trust me? I hope you do.

8. Salamence101 says:

PokeFan,

Why don’t you try a poll with Groudon Kyogre and raquaza. I bet that would get a lot of votes. If you do, I vote for kyogre.

9. Sparkoloid says:

To Salamence101,

To do a smiley face you first hold down the SHIFT button hit the next button to the right of the L button, now look at your letter O on your keyboard, look at the number 0 right above your O keep the SHIFT down and press it! That is how you do the smiley face! There are other little faces you can make as well! :) :( :|

10. Terminator says:

TO froggy15,

that’s iz the only rare one i found though. check utube.

11. froggy15 says:

To Anonymous,

Very interesting, except you don’t say how many pokemon you have. For all I know you could only have 6 pokemon meaning you have one at level 100.

12. froggy15 says:

To Salamence101,

I am not sure why his pole flopped either, posting has been a little down though. Oh and you just do a collen and ( or ) and it will turn it into a happy or sad face.

13. Anonymous says:

all my pokemon except for 5 are lvl.100 now

these are the 5 that arent

xatu

raichu

linoone

absol

ditto

14. Salamence101 says:

To, Sparkoloid,

I don’t understand either, I did a poll for Dialga And Palkia and i had about 22 votes? And Deoxys and Lucario are both really cool.

P.S. I know this is kind of a weird question but how do you do those Smiley face things.

15. froggy15 says:

To Terminator,

Huh, I guess I will look there.

16. Terminator says:

To froggy15.

Actually I’ve played this game about 5 times each time i caught the brown ratta.

Note. it was in crystal. in the cave entrance right after the ruins of alph.

17. masterball102 says:

I vte for Lucareo!

18. Sparkoloid says:

Why won’t anyone vote? I voted for Lucario because it’s cool! Umbreon Freak isn’t the only one who can make polls!! PokeFan just wanted to have a lot of votes on those two Pokemon. (*Frowns*) Is that too much to ask? :(

19. PokeFan says:

So far I only got one vote, someone voted for Lucario. I hope more votes come in!

Submit your votes on the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon page!

Lucario or Deoxys…

Which is cooler?

Vote for Lucario :)

OR

Vote for Deoxys :)

You choose!!

20. I need latios says:

I hav sappire and i have a eon ticket but the person by the ship wont take me to sothern island. Can someune help!

21. froggy15 says:

To Help!!! pliz!!!,

To mix records go to the 2nd floor of any pokemon center and talk to the lady all the way to the right. If you are connected with wires or have your wireless adaptors in than you can mix records.

22. Help!!! pliz!!! says:

question if you have to mix records with sapphire…. then where do you find it on sapphire????????????

23. PokeFan says:

I keep hearing this talk about polls so I came up with one:

Lucario or Deoxys…

Which is cooler?

Vote for Lucario :)

OR

Vote for Deoxys :)

You choose!!

24. froggy15 says:

To eeveelution12,

You can trade one from fire red and leaf green after you give Celio the ruby and sapphire.

25. eeveelution12 says:

how do you get an eevee on pokemon emerald/sapphire

26. froggy15 says:

To Terminator,

Actually the odds are about the same. The red garydos doesn’t count, it was put into the game, and the brown rattata is very lucky.

27. Terminator says:

TO JJG,

U sure u used enough verys. it’s more like impossible. P.S. Iv noticed there are more actuall shinyes in crystal. i got the red Gyrados an a brown rattata.

28. JJG says:

To Salamence101

Yes it is possible, but very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very , VERY unlikely.

29. nater says:

how do you trade from poke pearl to poke emerald

30. Salamence101 says:

To spenzer,

It is possible to get a shiny starte.

To mo,

Mew is in emerald if you have an old sea chart, only obtainable now through action replay or gameshark.

31. froggy15 says:

To mo,

You either need a cheating device such as an action replay or you need to go to a Nintendo event and get and old sea chart which will let you go to an island with Mew on it.

32. froggy15 says:

To spenzer,

It is possible, but the odds are one in 8192. But you could try 8192 try and still not get one so it is a waist of time.

33. mo says:

Jow to get mew in pkemon Emerald

34. spenzer says:

can it be possible to have a shiny starter pokemon?

thnx

35. sealeo125 says:

if u have emerald and ruby with a game link cable and a extra game boy start a acount and go to a guy in one of the poke’mon center in emerald and teach gardevoir the move substitute (creats a decoy using 1/4 of the poke’mon max hp ) sonds caustly but if u have a level 100 gardevoir like me it’s the best move ever you basile throw a decoy whlie you heal ur pok’emon plus you can still atack and if you need eney thing else just read some of ghetto ganster stuff ”he’s a master said my freind justin !!!!

36. inferno says:

you have to beat the elite 4 to get rayquaza

if you want your rayquaza to be shiny save before yoyu reach him like two steps away. and when hes not shiny,reset the game and he might be shiny this will work my friend tried

37. froggy15 says:

To Anonymous,

There is no way to get to get to space on any version. Think about it, if there was you would be able to find the cheat on every website including generic ones such as Wikipedia, like the mew cheat on red, blue, and yellow version.

38. Anonymous says:

I want to ask you Game Guru how to go to the space in emerald version…I know where you go to talk but i talk a guy and hw say to 36safely but how i can do this to be 100?

39. froggy15 says:

To lopez,

Unfortuantly it is not that simple. The pokemon that is required for mirage island changes every day and every game is diffrent. For example, try bringing the swablu back tomorrow and it most likely will not work.

40. froggy15 says:

To Anonymous,

You need to go to a Nintendo event and go near a wonder spot.

41. lopez says:

to see a mirage island get swablu and train to lv.30 and will appear the mirage island in route 130 in pacificlog.

42. Umbreon freak says:

Thank you to everyone who particapated in my poll! The winner is….Umbreon!

Umbreon is now declared THE MOST POPULAR Eevee evolution!

Thank you again!

And just remember that if anyone needs help with something on their Pokemon game ask me and I will try to help you. Don’t be disapointed if I can’t anwser your question because I do not know everything about these games.

43. Anonymous says:

how do i get a eon ticket in sapphire please dont use cheats or gameshards

44. Anonymous says:

how do u get a eon ticket(no cheats)

45. Pokemon Master says:

if u want to get deoxys or jirachi you must have five stars seen in your trainers card and if u have 5 go to the mossdeep space station and talk to the scientist whos looking in the machine top left of station and talk to him then if he says 56% you will go to moon and fight deoxysand when 1005 you wil go to moon an fight jirachi and when you catch them both automatically you will fight with jeroxy.

46. pokemon9121 says:

-evelex you have to have a gameshark

47. pokemon9121 says:

-to anonymous shelgon evolves at level 50

48. Umbreon freak says:

Thank you all who particapated in my poll! Umbreon was the winner. The next poll will be for the most popular Eevee evolution. Everyone can vote again for this next poll and your choises are:

Umbreon

Jolteon

Everybody probably knows the rule, but I will say it again.

NO VOTING TWICE!!

Send your vote to Umbreon freak on the “DIAMOND” page.

Thank you for your participation.

49. froggy15 says:

To Salamence101,

It might take me awhile but I will try it. I have read up on the other pokemon but it is a waist since you can only battle the slowpoke trainer once.

50. Salamence101 says:

To Froggy15,

Actually it is not that long now that i think about it so here goes.

Preform the mew glitch but make sure you have a pokemon that knows growl as the first one on your team. Do the thing with the gambler but when you battle the next person, use growl on his slopoke ( i forgot exatly what it was) 6 or more times. The attack stat of the pokemon determines the level apparently. This will make a level 1 mew. BUT, there is not suppose to be any pokemon under lv 2, so the mew has -54 experience points. The game would never expect a pokemon with a negative amount of experience so the game assumes that mew has 16,000,000 exp. To trigger this event you must have mew gain UNDER 53 EXP. if you gain more, it will grow to level 2. I you gain 53 or less mew will immidiatly grow to lv 100.

P.S. It is true, i have never tried this myself but the explanation sounds reasonable an all the other glitches on the site work though. if possible can you test this.

Did you know that the mew glitch can be used to get other pokemon. You can ask me about these too if you like.

Write a comment about “Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald”

Nickname: