Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald

How do I get Kingdras?

Games Guru: Seadra, the unevolved form of Kingdra, is a catchable species in the Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Leaf Green and Fire Red versions. Kingdra is not. To own  Kingdra, you must catch Seadra, train it to level 32, give it a dragon scale as a hold item, and trade. It evolves upon being traded the way Machamps and Golems evolve upon being traded.

How do you evolve Golbats into Crobat? Or is there another way to do it?

Games Guru: Golbat evolves when his happiness level reaches “high.”

25 Comments on Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald

1. pkmn master // May 23, 2007 at 6:58 pm // Reply

i’m changing my name to poke power from scrappy’s (from scoby-doo) cach frase “puppy power” and nintendo power

2. pkmn master // May 23, 2007 at 6:55 pm // Reply

does anyone know what form deoxys takes on ruby/sapphire??

emerald has speed form which rocks (but not full hp and defence:(

3. pkmn master // May 23, 2007 at 6:51 pm // Reply

all of you are lucky :(:(

4. minimaster123 // May 23, 2007 at 5:57 pm // Reply

in fire red the only legendaries you can get without doing something like the wireless link are zapdos, articuno, moltres and mewtwo.

5. ilovecharzarid8 // May 23, 2007 at 5:56 pm // Reply

my friend has in elmarld rigisteel,rigice,and rigirock.and kyoger,grondon,and rayqayza.

6. pkmn master // May 23, 2007 at 5:25 pm // Reply

my shelgon is lv.42

7. poke_fan_master // May 23, 2007 at 3:30 pm // Reply

Where do I find the old sea chart/map in pokemon emerald

8. !! K.L.G kiba !! // May 23, 2007 at 3:01 pm // Reply

I have a Level 40 somthing Shelgon

9. blah blah // May 23, 2007 at 1:59 pm // Reply

pkmn master, my best dragon is a level 76 rayquaza, my 2nd is a level 56 salamence

10. pokefreak // May 23, 2007 at 1:29 pm // Reply

i have 6 lvl 100 rayquazas on emerald

11. If u loss a tm dig where do u get it then?

12. pkmn master // May 22, 2007 at 7:07 pm // Reply

does anyone have a strong dragon type pokemon my strongest is a lv. 40 shelgon

13. im a girl,deal with it! // May 22, 2007 at 2:45 pm // Reply

were do you find deoxys,mew,mewtwo and latias and latios in saphire?!

14. im a girl,deal with it! // May 22, 2007 at 2:40 pm // Reply

why cant you catch the same pokemon in saphire and ruby?like seedot,solrock,zangoose?

15. which version or versions of pokemon can u catch Lucario? is it jut for the new ds games? or is it possible in ruby/sapphire?

16. handsomeralts999 // May 22, 2007 at 3:32 am // Reply

how can i unlock the triangle in the isand were deoxys live?

17. where do you find a eternal pokemon?the way to get Groundon and Kyogre is to get a lot of greatballs and start throwing them.

18. !! K.L.G kiba !! // May 21, 2007 at 2:55 pm // Reply

How do u go to THE MOON?!?! I really want to Know!

19. !! K.L.G kiba !! // May 21, 2007 at 2:50 pm // Reply

How do u find Ash and Max in Sapphire??? And can U reach Jantoh in Sapphire?

20. !! K.L.G kiba !! // May 21, 2007 at 2:47 pm // Reply

How do u get the dragon scale?

21. !! K.L.G kiba !! // May 21, 2007 at 2:46 pm // Reply

Where do u get the TM Dig? I did find it but……I sort of forgot and my brother started a new game

22. !! K.L.G kiba !! // May 21, 2007 at 2:43 pm // Reply

to Ban: U can only get the three legendary birds Articuno,Zapdos and Moltres in Fire Red and in Leaf Green

23. !! K.L.G kiba !! // May 21, 2007 at 2:40 pm // Reply