Games Guru

Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald

How do I get Kingdras?

Games Guru: Seadra, the unevolved form of Kingdra, is a catchable species in the Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Leaf Green and Fire Red versions. Kingdra is not. To own  Kingdra, you must catch Seadra, train it to level 32, give it a dragon scale as a hold item, and trade. It evolves upon being traded the way Machamps and Golems evolve upon being traded.

How do you evolve Golbats into Crobat? Or is there another way to do it?

Games Guru: Golbat evolves when his happiness level reaches “high.”

Tags:

Comments about “Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald”

1. Pokamaster says:

Have you herd about the cloning gitch

2. Travo100 says:

My lv. 87 blazekin beat the whole elite 4 and the champ without any help!

p.s. I play Ruby

3. super mario says:

Poll: Who’s your favorite legendary beast?

a:Entei
    b:Suicune
    c:Raikou

Post your answers on the Pokemon Platinum board. Poll ends on April 13.

4. Patouth7 says:

What is and where is Mirage Tower

• froggy17 says:

Do you mean Mirage Island, Sky Pillar, or Pokemon Tower? There isn’t a mirage tower.

• zelda fan says:

mirage tower, you must have the go-go goggles and it randomly appears in the desert *i assume you know where that is* and you will need the mach bike inside, and you get an anorith fossil*claw* or a lelip fossil*root*

5. jewel568 says:

Hey how do i get my pokemon from emerald sapphire fire red leaf green and ruby to my migrate to the platnium version?

6. Yamaha dude says:

I’m playing Ruby and Sapphire to get some pokemon level up high enough to train them to 100 on diamond in an attempt to fill a box full of worthy level 100 pokemon

7. peep says:

Hey, I’m training for the elite four but I’m having trouble finding pokemon that are easy to train that already are around lv 40. (by the way,MY TWO STRONGEST pokemon I have are a lv 56 magneton and a lv 50 groudon. And I play ruby.)

• froggy16 says:

In victory road you should catch a hariyama at level 42, you will need it for Sidney. In shoal cave if you go in at low tide you can find an ice room where you should catch a level 32 spheal, yes the level is low but you will need an ice pokemon for Drake. Those are the only some what high level pokemon I can suggest that will be usefull, I am sorry to say it but you should have trained all of your pokemon. What was your starter?

• peep says:

I have a level 43 blaziken, and I already have hariyama, spheal, and snorunt. Do you have any suggestions on how to train for and beat drake? I’m having trouble with his salamence.

• froggy16 says:

Ok, now your team sounds better. Your best bet with Salamence is to use your Walrein (spheals final form if you train a lot) because your Glalie is dangerous for Salamence’s flamethrower. Walrein using Blizzard or maybe even ice beam will talke out Salamence in one hit, ice on a dragon/flying has devistating effect. What I love about this game is that trainers will battle you again. To train start at route 117, there are 5 trainers that will battle you again there. Then move to 118, then cycling road, then route 110. By the time you come back there should be trainers ready to battle you again. If not just check on your pokenav for some.

• peep says:

Okay, thanks froggy16.

8. kirby123 says:

Does any one know an easier way two get a Feebass? P.s. Does any one have a Feebas?

• froggy16 says:

Feebas is on route 119 but the problem is it can only be found in 6 of the fishing “squares” on the entire route. There are hundreds of squares on this route. I would try each square 3 times before moving on. I have found one of the squares in my game and they are very common and easy to catch once you find one of the squares, I have a milotic level 60.

• jewel568 says:

by how do you mean like going to the union room on pearl platnium or diamond and mixing records?

9. hellohello says:

when do the trading centers open?

• froggy16 says:

I am not sure what you mean by open, you can trade at the begging of the game as long as you have a friend connected. Honestly, you could be asking a lot of things so can you be more specific?

10. s says:

How do you get pokemon emerald ruby or sapphire with no downloading noline

11. Redniw2 says:

How do I evolve metang?

12. shooter says:

i got groudon in a premier ball

13. Pokemaster P says:

ok, S101 has designated me on this board.

If you want to see Froggy16 and Salamence101, check out the DiamondPearl page, Where the roster for board duties is shown.

Any questions?

14. froggy16 says:

To werock,
    It is on route 130 but only shows up if you show an old man in Pacifidlog town the right pokemon (it changes everyday).

15. froggy16 says:

To MARIO101,
    Trade Deoxys to leaf green version and it will be in the defense form. Well if you have a wirless cable you can trade, but you have to have something.

16. werock says:

where is mirage island

17. MARIO101 says:

to flygon1000 use a game shark code to multpy a master ball in item storage and you can catch with ultra balls save before battling!

18. MARIO101 says:

can you trade without a link cable? p.s. frogg16 and slamance101 thanks for the advice.

19. MARIO101 says:

i have a regular deoxyes how does it change to defence form

20. froggy16 says:

To jelly,
    It is the pokemon you have to show the old man in Pacifidlog town in order for mirage island to appear. The problem is it changes every day and is different on every game so I can’t help you.

21. Salamence101 says:

To MARIO101,
    Froggy16 is right, you can’t go from Platnium to Emerald. But if you are trying to go the other way around then here’s what i have to offer.
    1. Make sure you have completed the pokedex.
    2. To start migrating, insert emerald into the gba slot and start up platnium.
    3. On the starting menu (where it says Continue adventure, New Game, Wi-Fi settings and all of that) select MIGRATE FROM EMERALD, select you pokemon, and go to the pal park to catch them.
    Hope this helps :mrgreen:

22. jelly says:

what is a Mirage Islands sensitive pokemon?

23. froggy16 says:

To MARIO101,
    You cand find feebas on route 119 BUT (big but) you can only find it in 2 of the hundreds of squares of river on the route. The squares are diffrent on every game so I can’t help you find it. It evolves by maxing out its beauty by feeding it the correct pokeblocks. You can transfer pokemon from emerald to platinum BUT NOT the other way around, that is why it is called migrate not trade.

24. MARIO101 says:

MY SIS IS HAVING TROUBLE MIGRATING FROM HER PLATNUM GAME ON TO EMRALD HOW DOES IT WORK?

25. MARIO101 says:

HOW DO YOU GET FEBAS ? i HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOREVER, AND HOW DOES IT EVOLVE?

26. froggy16 says:

To timmay,
    Not without going to a Nintendo event or using an action replay.

27. timmay says:

hey i am wondering can i get latias in ruby after i caught rayquaza??

28. froggy16 says:

To Bowser 3000,
    I hate to tell you this but if that is seriously your team than you have a problem. First off by now you should have 6 pokemon at or around level 20. If you train your Makuhita to level 24 when it evolves you will easily be able to take out his magnimite and magneton, the voltorb would be pretty easy as well. I highly suggest taking some more time to train ALL of your pokemon to the same level and getting 6.

29. Bowser 3000 says:

Hi I have this game can you give me some tips for Mauvile city gym? My only goold Pokemon are…
    Grovyle 24
    Sableye 22
    Makuhita 13
    Plusle 14

30. palkia lvr says:

to poke100

mew is on island eight but u need to get some kinda ticket thing to get it

31. pokemon100 says:

Go to Dawn’s house and talk to her sister if you have the national dex and she will tell a pokemon in a place.

32. Dialga says:

I have a lv. 100 arceus and a lv.100 garitina and a lv. 100 darkrai on pokemon diamond. I have a corsola.

33. froggy16 says:

To ads,
    If you do that there is a HUGE chance of messing up your game. If you would like help finding and catching pokemon the correct way I am here to help.

34. ads says:

is there a code to get every single pokemon

35. froggy16 says:

To Spazz,
    I have been playing for 10.

36. Spazz says:

I`ve been playin for 5 years

37. froggy16 says:

To Anonymous,
    Where are you in the game because they have a lot of hiding places.

38. Anonymous says:

where is team magmas hiding place

39. froggy16 says:

To flygon1000,
    Wow…NO you don’t. The regis are very easy to catch. Some suggestions, paralyze them, use flash on them untill it won’t have any effect, then use false swipes untill they have one health. And you can not get to the moon on any version of the game, it is just a myth.

40. flygon1000 says:

im always talking about sapphire

41. flygon1000 says:

how do u get to the moon

42. flygon1000 says:

i need 3 master balls for the regies

43. froggy16 says:

To Pikachu,
    Salamence101, he usually stays in the diamond, pearl, and platinum pages though. If you want people to remember you use a more creative nickname.

44. froggy16 says:

To poke100,
    You can only get mew by using a cheating device or by going to a Nintendo event.

45. flyingblaziken says:

I haven’t been on the GBA boards for a while. So if you have any questions, I’m here now.

46. Pikachu says:

Hey guys, sup. Probably none of you can remember me but I used to come on here a while ago. Is salamence 101 still here? He has helped me with a lot of things and I want to thank him.

Anyways, I will be here so if you have a question, I can answer it.

- Pikachu

47. poke100 says:

I need help to get mew. where do you find it???

48. adampski says:

you need wailmer at lv.40 and in the first slot in party relicanth 6th slot

49. froggy16 says:

To Champin6,
    We can not give you the codes on this website, a simple search online will give you action replay codes.

50. Champin6 says:

How do I get a action replay cheat?oh I am changing my name to champin88 so nobody will counfuse me with champin5

Write a comment about “Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald”

Nickname: