Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald

How do I get Kingdras?

Games Guru: Seadra, the unevolved form of Kingdra, is a catchable species in the Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Leaf Green and Fire Red versions. Kingdra is not. To own  Kingdra, you must catch Seadra, train it to level 32, give it a dragon scale as a hold item, and trade. It evolves upon being traded the way Machamps and Golems evolve upon being traded.

How do you evolve Golbats into Crobat? Or is there another way to do it?

Games Guru: Golbat evolves when his happiness level reaches “high.”

25 Comments on Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald

1. ruby master how do u get celebi, jirachi, or mew?

plz tell me.

2. pkmn master // May 25, 2007 at 10:18 pm // Reply

new team

registeel lv.44

swellow lv.55

swampert lv.68 funny if lv.66 and so-on

blaziken lv.53

salamence lv.50 (just evolved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

pikachu lv.45

3. Groudon23444 // May 25, 2007 at 8:28 pm // Reply

to ruby master in pokemon ruby how do you get the regis

4. MY BEst dragon is my rayquaza that i traded to diamond lvl 100, and my second is a dailga lvl 53

o and how do u dupe in diamond,

PLZ tell me i neeeeeda kno how to dupe pokemons.

5. i do it turns into a steel looking 1 on ruby and he is blue in saphire

6. hey everyone i need help how can i fix my game when i turn it on it says the internal

battery has run dry the game can be played but clock based events no longur accure

how do i fix my problem please i’m begging you help.

7. hey poke chalenger can i ask you something

8. poke chalenger dude are you talking too me?

9. ruby master // May 25, 2007 at 7:43 pm // Reply

10. is this team ok i have kyogre, groudon,raquaza,treeko.mudkip.torchic,rigerock,rigesteel,rigeice,latios.loatias, porygon,

11. you cant

12. ruby master // May 25, 2007 at 7:37 pm // Reply

my team is

JIRACHI lv100

CELEBI lv100

MEW lv100

BLASTIOSE lv100

MEGANIUM lv100

BLAZIKEN lv100

i’m really bad(sarcasm)

13. ruby master // May 25, 2007 at 7:30 pm // Reply

how do you get shiny pokemon

14. pkmn master // May 25, 2007 at 5:38 pm // Reply

rate team

swampert lv.67

swellow lv.55

regice lv.40

blaziken lv.53

pikachu lv.45

shelgon lv.48

plzzzz rate

15. pokemon challenger // May 25, 2007 at 1:49 pm // Reply

All you got to do is after you get the red and blue orbs go to where you found both of them

16. pokemon challenger // May 25, 2007 at 1:46 pm // Reply

All you got to do is catch a diglet or dugtrio

17. ===killer==== // May 25, 2007 at 12:06 pm // Reply

my team is

septile lv 63

blaziken lv65

swampert lv58

grodon lv56

latios lv45(just go him)

gyarados lv 65

but i neec to lv up my swampert,latios and grodon

18. How do you think of my team so far?

Magnectric Lv.50

Swampert Lv.50

Breloom Lv.51

Armaldo Lv.51

Ninetails Lv.51

Salamence Lv.51

Question, Who here names there Groudon (Including me) ‘Godzilla’? Cause I named mine that. My cousin had Sapphire but stopped playing so I took all his pokemon I wanted, Treeko, Kyogre, and some others. My starter pokemon was Mudkip.

19. pokecraze // May 24, 2007 at 7:37 pm // Reply

i have a flygon a rayquaza ,salamence,septile and a groudon with a extra kyogre on the side with a blaziken and a swampert.

20. pkmn master // May 24, 2007 at 6:24 pm // Reply

and a staru

21. pkmn master // May 24, 2007 at 6:22 pm // Reply

can someone trade me a kadabra graveler and a machoke cuz i need them

22. pkmn master // May 24, 2007 at 4:04 pm // Reply

i need tips on elete 4 in emerald

23. pkmn master // May 24, 2007 at 3:35 pm // Reply

which do you think is better hitmonlee hitmontop or hitmonchan

i like hitmonlee

himonlee/chan are named after jakie chan and bruce lee

24. wherw can you find the three regis in fire red version

25. i have 6 lvl 100 rayquazas on emerald

I bet that u only had one but u cloned it

btw any 1 have tips for the battle fronteer