Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald

How do I get Kingdras?

Games Guru: Seadra, the unevolved form of Kingdra, is a catchable species in the Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Leaf Green and Fire Red versions. Kingdra is not. To own  Kingdra, you must catch Seadra, train it to level 32, give it a dragon scale as a hold item, and trade. It evolves upon being traded the way Machamps and Golems evolve upon being traded.

How do you evolve Golbats into Crobat? Or is there another way to do it?

Games Guru: Golbat evolves when his happiness level reaches “high.”

25 Comments on Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald

1. im rock solid

2. i tolled you my pokemon are level 999 becouse of the cheat disk

3. i have a cheat disk were you have all the pokemon and inf master balls and the candy

4. and the others

5. you can catch celaby

6. all level 999 becouse i have the cheat disk for the gba

7. so i have all the pokemon all 367or 8

8. aaa i beat that game

9. o thats easy

10. you need the action replay or get the nentendo 64 pack

11. owe emm gee ---- hahahaha // May 27, 2007 at 1:08 am // Reply

how do u raise golbats hapiness??????????????????????????

12. i have the best pokemon

13. where do you get strong pokemon to beat the elite 4

14. pkmn master // May 26, 2007 at 6:33 pm // Reply

i have dimond

how do you get throgh the victory road

15. I got a rayquaza in lv100 it took alot of training.mewtwo lv 91.latios lv 46.did you expect to defeat me hahahahahaha my emerald version and 16 lengendery pokemos well not proveil me but one day we well met some where and make pokemon battles.soon enough hahahahahahaha and see hows the best pokemon master.

16. rayquaza16 // May 26, 2007 at 4:41 pm // Reply

how do u make golbat happy plzz answer me?

17. does anyone know what to say to get the girl to laugh???if you do plllllz help me out

18. emerald master // May 26, 2007 at 1:25 pm // Reply

Where do I find the old sea chart/map in pokemon emerald

19. emerald master // May 26, 2007 at 1:09 pm // Reply

my team is kygore lv 71 groundon lv 71 raquava lv 86 sceptile lv 71 latis lv 67 and a egg lol

20. emerald master // May 26, 2007 at 1:04 pm // Reply

how do u get the man 2 say he can c mirage island 2 day and how do u get sum tikets plz tell me !!!

21. my team on pearl

diagla lvl.100

palkia lvl.100

darkrai lvl.100

arceus lvl.100

regigigas lvl.94

ifernape lvl.100

22. yoyoyoyoyo // May 26, 2007 at 10:02 am // Reply

Man how do you get the mystic ticket

23. where do u get dragon scale on pokemon emerald?

24. hey Levan X,

do u hav pkmn diamond?

25. ruby master.do u got DEOXYS?

?????????????!?!!!!!?!?!????????

if u do tell me how u get him

1 39 40 41 42 43 81