Games Guru

Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald

How do I get Kingdras?

Games Guru: Seadra, the unevolved form of Kingdra, is a catchable species in the Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Leaf Green and Fire Red versions. Kingdra is not. To own  Kingdra, you must catch Seadra, train it to level 32, give it a dragon scale as a hold item, and trade. It evolves upon being traded the way Machamps and Golems evolve upon being traded.

How do you evolve Golbats into Crobat? Or is there another way to do it?

Games Guru: Golbat evolves when his happiness level reaches “high.”

Tags:

Comments about “Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald”

1. travman says:

my games say ”battery has run dry” what do I do to change that

2. Anonymous says:

Can you get a dragon knight in emerld?

3. SpiritBear8 says:

In Ruby and Sapphire, if you trade with FireRed or LeafGreen, your Hoenn Pokedex goes to the National Pokedex.

4. GTSBlastoff says:

To Balzer137,You catch Latias and Latios by telling a man your favorite color.If you say RED,Latiaas appears.If you say BLUE,Latios appears. Both learn Draco Meteor.

5. firekip says:

dont evolve your wynaut theres a .5 in 100000000 to get another one and you need all the pokemon breed your wynaut

6. Jokeroo says:

How do I catch rare pokemon?? PLZ TELL ME!!!

7. purplishpanda2 says:

dudes its obvious that sapphire is best

8. MARIO101 says:

FINALITY I GOT MY DEOXYS TO CHANGE FORM FOR ANY ONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW ON EMERALD YOU HAVE TO TRADE IT ON TO FIRERED OR LEAFGREEN
    ON P,P,D,HG,AND SS YOU HAVE TO HAVE DEOXYS FIRST IN YOUR PARTY
    THEN YOU HAVE TO TOUCH ONE OF THE METEORITES IN ETHER IN PEWTER CITY OR VEILSTONE CITY. SORRY FOR ALL CAPS!!

9. meta527 says:

Why does everyone hate this game’s soundtrack? It’s epic, and the 2nd greatest soundtrack ever!

10. Balzer137 says:

Hi I’m new here. I got a Lv 83 Sceptile , a Lv.52 Blaziken ,a Lv.88 Rayquaza , a Lv.76 Groudon , and a Lv.73 Kyogre. I also have 159 in my H. Dex and 176 in my N. Dex. I have 1 question. How do you catch Latios and Latias?

11. poke master1 says:

in sootpolis in someones house there is a door behind 3 3s how do u go trough it

12. iker says:

how can i evolve charmeleon?

13. winner68 says:

actually you can get a wynut egg from the old lady in the town with girl fire gym leader and you get a gold berry which I understand there is only one of so you must plant it to make more and it makes a great pokeblock

14. Pokemaster#1 says:

Is mirage island real or not?

• froggy17 says:

Yes it is real but you can only see it if you talk to the old man in Pacifidlong town the correct pokemon in the correct slot for that day. See everyday a number from 0-65535 is picked (he doesn’t tell you about this) and if you show the pokemon with that personality value than Mirage Island will appear. It is a waist of time in my book, just a bunch of wynauts and some berries.

• Mariostar1000 says:

You cant find wynaught or those berries anywhere else in the game!
        so it is important.

• froggy17 says:

But you can get wynaut by breeding two wobbuffet holding lax incense, and not many people take the pokemon competitions very seriously, in fact I have never had a question about them.

• brainiac98 says:

mirage island really is there and here is how to find it.
      the game generates a random number every day and one for each pokemon in your party. if the (I think) numbers added equal the number made by the game you can go to mirage island. try changing the pokemon in your party to get differant numbers.

ps the only pokemon you can find there is wynaut lv. 5-50 or something like that. oh and you can find a very rare berry there!!

• Cdude29 says:

See, the thing is, in some copies of Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald, the internal battery is run dry. This does not mess with the game itself, but clock-based events such as day and night will no longer occur, therefore Mirage Island is impossible to reach.

Write a comment about “Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald”

Nickname: