Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald

How do I get Kingdras?

Games Guru: Seadra, the unevolved form of Kingdra, is a catchable species in the Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Leaf Green and Fire Red versions. Kingdra is not. To own  Kingdra, you must catch Seadra, train it to level 32, give it a dragon scale as a hold item, and trade. It evolves upon being traded the way Machamps and Golems evolve upon being traded.

How do you evolve Golbats into Crobat? Or is there another way to do it?

Games Guru: Golbat evolves when his happiness level reaches “high.”

25 Comments on Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald

1. Umbreon freak // May 27, 2008 at 3:12 pm // Reply

To: Chew toy

There is one at the end of the strenght section of “firey path”.

Hope this helps!

2. Umbreon freak // May 27, 2008 at 3:09 pm // Reply

Hey everybody! Umbreon freak is back and throughing pokemon trivia your way!

Which pokemon is the only one that knows the ability “Motor Drive”. Everyone has a couple of days to anwser.

3. To chew toy,

The game guru will not answer you here. You can find one on the fiery path once you have strength.

4. games guru where do i get a fire stone in pokemon emerald

5. Salamence101 // May 23, 2008 at 9:46 am // Reply

To Pokefan,

That’s kind of a strange question but you havent put up any fake cheats or glitches. So i trust you.

6. I can help you out I need latios! You need to be the Pokemon League Champion in order to unlock the first one to be able to get the other on Southern Island.

7. Wow, I didn’t really think about that! But, this poll isn’t finished yet. Hey,

Salamence101, I’ve been wondering, do you trust me? I hope you do.

8. Salamence101 // May 20, 2008 at 3:45 pm // Reply

PokeFan,

Why don’t you try a poll with Groudon Kyogre and raquaza. I bet that would get a lot of votes. If you do, I vote for kyogre.

9. Sparkoloid // May 20, 2008 at 10:33 am // Reply

To Salamence101,

To do a smiley face you first hold down the SHIFT button hit the next button to the right of the L button, now look at your letter O on your keyboard, look at the number 0 right above your O keep the SHIFT down and press it! That is how you do the smiley face! There are other little faces you can make as well!:)😦😐

10. Terminator // May 18, 2008 at 8:41 pm // Reply

TO froggy15,

that’s iz the only rare one i found though. check utube.

11. To Anonymous,

Very interesting, except you don’t say how many pokemon you have. For all I know you could only have 6 pokemon meaning you have one at level 100.

12. To Salamence101,

I am not sure why his pole flopped either, posting has been a little down though. Oh and you just do a collen and ( or ) and it will turn it into a happy or sad face.

13. Anonymous // May 16, 2008 at 2:54 pm // Reply

all my pokemon except for 5 are lvl.100 now

these are the 5 that arent

xatu

raichu

linoone

absol

ditto

14. Salamence101 // May 16, 2008 at 9:01 am // Reply

To, Sparkoloid,

I don’t understand either, I did a poll for Dialga And Palkia and i had about 22 votes? And Deoxys and Lucario are both really cool.

P.S. I know this is kind of a weird question but how do you do those Smiley face things.

15. To Terminator,

Huh, I guess I will look there.

16. Terminator // May 14, 2008 at 1:18 pm // Reply

To froggy15.

Actually I’ve played this game about 5 times each time i caught the brown ratta.

Note. it was in crystal. in the cave entrance right after the ruins of alph.

17. masterball102 // May 14, 2008 at 10:42 am // Reply

I vte for Lucareo!

18. Sparkoloid // May 14, 2008 at 10:39 am // Reply

Why won’t anyone vote? I voted for Lucario because it’s cool! Umbreon Freak isn’t the only one who can make polls!! PokeFan just wanted to have a lot of votes on those two Pokemon. (*Frowns*) Is that too much to ask?😦

19. So far I only got one vote, someone voted for Lucario. I hope more votes come in!

Submit your votes on the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon page!

Lucario or Deoxys…

Which is cooler?

Vote for Lucario:)

OR

Vote for Deoxys:)

You choose!!

20. I need latios // May 14, 2008 at 9:09 am // Reply

I hav sappire and i have a eon ticket but the person by the ship wont take me to sothern island. Can someune help!

21. To Help!!! pliz!!!,

To mix records go to the 2nd floor of any pokemon center and talk to the lady all the way to the right. If you are connected with wires or have your wireless adaptors in than you can mix records.

22. Help!!! pliz!!! // May 12, 2008 at 10:08 pm // Reply

question if you have to mix records with sapphire…. then where do you find it on sapphire????????????

23. I keep hearing this talk about polls so I came up with one:

Lucario or Deoxys…

Which is cooler?

Vote for Lucario:)

OR

Vote for Deoxys:)

You choose!!

24. To eeveelution12,

You can trade one from fire red and leaf green after you give Celio the ruby and sapphire.

25. eeveelution12 // May 9, 2008 at 5:29 pm // Reply

how do you get an eevee on pokemon emerald/sapphire

1 64 65 66 67 68 81