Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald

How do I get Kingdras?

Games Guru: Seadra, the unevolved form of Kingdra, is a catchable species in the Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Leaf Green and Fire Red versions. Kingdra is not. To own  Kingdra, you must catch Seadra, train it to level 32, give it a dragon scale as a hold item, and trade. It evolves upon being traded the way Machamps and Golems evolve upon being traded.

How do you evolve Golbats into Crobat? Or is there another way to do it?

Games Guru: Golbat evolves when his happiness level reaches “high.”

25 Comments on Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald

1. To Asian,

NICE! I love the pokemon and I can tell you really trained them since the wierd levels. 10/10, 100%, A+

2. How the heck can i catch bagon in meteor falls… Help the master…

3. Blaziken, Lvl 96: Sky uppercut, Blaze kick, Overheat, Earthquake (Brute force purposes)

Gardevoir, Lvl 97: Calm mind, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Hypnosis (Timid nature for speed)

Absol, Lvl 92: Return, Hyper beam, Aerial ace, Swords dance (Focus on his godly attk. :D)

Milotic, Lvl 98: Surf, Ice beam, Recover, Attract. (Female)

Salamence, Lvl 93: Dragon claw, Dragonbreath, Fly, Flamethrower

Metagross, Lvl 94: Meteor mash, Psychic, Light screen, Iron defense (yay for padding his godly defense!)

4. Salamence101 // June 22, 2008 at 2:08 pm // Reply

To Asian,

I agree with you, Ledgendarys are very overrated :twisted: . Using them on your team shows that you don’t have the skill to battle with normal pokemon. :?

5. To swampertfreak,

You will find them on wild horseas and bagons.

6. To Swampert,

You get dragon scale by capturing horsea or using thief on them.

7. To Asian,

I completly agree with you. What is your party by the way?

8. swampertfreak // June 19, 2008 at 2:51 pm // Reply

where do you get the dragon scale

9. Oh, And Froggy15, I need to add to my party’s resume that I Don’t like legendaries for the two reasons,

Being that there is a Legendary clause that can be taken into effect when battling someone

And that they are SO CHEAP.

I’d rather raise my own powerful pokemon

:]

10. Terminator // June 17, 2008 at 4:37 pm // Reply

to scotty

well there isn’t really a way, but crobat dosen’t evolve when his happinies level is high it’s Golbat. feed him pokebloks. give him energy boosters like zink and calcium.

11. To Scotty,

Have it in the front of your party and talk to a lady with a pikachu in Verdanturf town. If she says something like it can not possibly love you any more than it will evovle the next level, if she says something like it really likes you it might evovle the next level.

12. how to know when Crobats HAPPINESS is high?

13. brendangkc // June 11, 2008 at 6:26 pm // Reply

i have lv 100 rayquaza

lv 100

kyogre

14. To eee 514,

My bad, ignore my last comment I thought this was on fire red and leaf green. You will actually need a fighting, dark, fire, electric, and ice pokemon, and another of your choice. Again, sorry about the first comment.

15. To eee 514,

Well you will need an electric pokemon, flying pokemon, water pokemon, ice pokemon, psychic pokemon, and either a bug or ghost pokemon. Tell me your party and I will make suggestions.

16. To qhetr,

There is one in a pokeball at the top of Celadon Mansion. (P.S. you can ask that in the leaf green forum.)

17. what are good pokemon for the eite four if you know plez tell me

18. How do you get eevee in leaf green

19. Swampert0.1 // June 3, 2008 at 3:52 pm // Reply

Dear Umbreon freak,

The awnser to your question is electivire.

20. To CC,

You can use a super rod to catch one at Lilycove City.

21. where do you catch Staru?

22. Salamence101 // May 30, 2008 at 10:12 pm // Reply

Slugma evolves into Macargo at lv38.

23. To jojo,

It evolves at level 38.

24. what level does slugma evolve at

25. Anonymous // May 28, 2008 at 9:31 pm // Reply

what level does slugma evolve at

1 65 66 67 68 69 81