Plants vs. Zombies

Do you know any hints?

Games Guru: Buy stuff in the store with your points! My strategy? Plant many sunflowers. Always use a bomb or a peashooter of some sort. Plant a rock and put that giant purple zombie-eating plant behind it. Grind, grind, grind your way through.

Dear Games Guru, What are the strategies for defeating the zombies in the fog? Thank you!

Games Guru: Arm yourself with Planterns, which have sufficient illumination power to cut right through a sizable area of fog. Also plan to use the Torchwood (in combination with the pea-shooter strains of course, for fireball effect); the Torchwood doesn’t illuminate as much foggy area as Plantern, but is somewhat effective. Also the Blover plant, normally used for blowing back the balloon zombies, is helpful in pushing the fog back – temporarily!

145 Comments on Plants vs. Zombies

1. how do you beat the big zombie with the little baby on the back of it. it is so hard

2. butterbutter // September 5, 2013 at 2:06 pm // Reply

i had beat all the levels in pvz 1 and 2

3. im on stage 5 today

4. Pokemaster10 // July 29, 2013 at 1:41 pm // Reply

Fog levels are very hard but rewarding. (I’m talking about the Yeti Zombie)

5. I beat the story mode for the first plants vs zombies it was awesome

6. minecraft // July 7, 2013 at 6:36 pm // Reply

pacman_better_than_yoshi thank you for commenting abowt that

7. i cant wait for pvz 2 “it’s about time”.

8. there are 47 pvz stages i have won the game and i cant wait for pvz 2 “it’s about time”.

9. Lucky Ducky // July 4, 2013 at 8:08 am // Reply

Play it for my Xbox 360 And Its AWSOME!

10. monkey boy // July 2, 2013 at 8:04 pm // Reply

I got plants vs zombie one and I am on the roof level.

11. you are aswame

12. cant wait to play it

13. Boy Wonder // June 26, 2013 at 8:06 pm // Reply

Stuck on last level Dr Zomboss is way to hard to beat.P.S his weakness is his head

• counter his attacks using jalapenos and ice shrooms,and If you have a ton of jalapenos,use them to damage dr.zomboss a lot.I’m still stuck on him too…i can’t believe he drops CARS on your plants!

14. Wait bomb boy, I was wrong. I just read another comment and I was wrong. I thought it was 10 stages w/ 10 levels. Sorry, my bad. P.S., I AM new :)

15. NEVER PLAYED.

16. soil or plants // June 20, 2013 at 2:02 am // Reply

Game guru it’s not a rock it’s ether a wall-nut or a tall-nut NOT A ROCK!

17. new plant: Dragonfruit
    shoots fireballs

18. i beat it two time ask me anything i know it. + i love this game i thing that super mario and plants vs zombies should mix ans make super plants vs zombies lol

19. i beat this game so tell me anything i know it.

20. i love this game but how do you get the lady zoimbie

21. i have it for DS but cant defeat Pogo Party

22. unknown12121212 // February 4, 2013 at 9:30 pm // Reply

Does anybody have any tips on defeating 2-3?

23. Used to LITWICK101
    Plant Idea 3
    Wheat Stalker
    Does-Follows zombies, doing heavy damage

24. how do you unlock the last zombie after dr. zombox??????

• To get the yeti, beat adventure mode once, then keep
      playing until you reach level 4-10, Dark Stormy Night.
      You should see the yeti.

• To get the yeti, beat adventure mode once, then keep
      playing until you reach level 4-10, Dark Stormy Night.
      You should see the yeti.

25. Used to LITWICK101
    Plant Idea 2
    Blueberry Bomb
    Does-Explodes in a cross pattern,5 up, 5 across.

26. i beat the entire game+minigames and survival and puzzle and zen Garden Is Full.

27. blue is awsome // January 30, 2012 at 8:17 am // Reply

I can’t beat 5-9

28. Plants vs Zombies master // January 28, 2012 at 7:21 pm // Reply

I have 2 things to tell
    1: I played this game on my XBox360 with epic music playing from my computer today.
    2: How do you beat Heavy Weapon?

29. awesome turkey pinewood derby king // January 8, 2012 at 8:01 am // Reply

my idea is simple you make 2 rows of sun flowers in THE BACK ROW
    that way you have more sun then then you`l ever need i would recomend the water melon catapult

30. Plant Idea 1
    Yam
    (upgrade of Squash)
    Looks like-Orange,white spots,fat,frowny face
    does-hits three places at once

31. It is a good game just make sure you enjoy it while you can

32. Pedro and Ordep of the galaxy // November 25, 2011 at 1:07 pm // Reply

Just to let you all know, I love the cat-tail plant.I beat the

boss and unlocked all of the mini games.(How do you get past the

minigames, Bobsled Bonanza and Pogo party.)(I also love the
    watemelon Plant!)

• GamingMaster // December 29, 2011 at 4:52 pm // Reply

Lots of Tall-Nuts would help because they can’t be jumped/vaulted/pogoed over and they’re very durable. Put Tall-Nuts on the rows where the zombies appear and put some catapult plants and then you’re fine.

• love plants vs zombies // January 29, 2014 at 12:12 pm //

use spikeweeds to pop the tires on the zombonies so that there is no ice for the bobsleds (squash works too) use magnet shrooms to pull away the pogo sticks and then they are basically normal zombies

33. mustard madnes // November 23, 2011 at 8:24 pm // Reply

That really helps!

34. im on the roof in the day on part 5 i think

35. Plants vs Zombies master // November 12, 2011 at 12:33 pm // Reply

PkmnTrainerWhite, There are 5 stages with 10 levels each, for a total of 50 levels

36. pacman_better_than_yoshi // October 22, 2011 at 8:20 pm // Reply

in wall nut bowling there is a CHEAT!!! just wait for a pole zombie to pass the red line, place a wall nut inside him and he will blow up even with his pole still on him!!

37. PkmnTrainerWhite // October 16, 2011 at 5:37 pm // Reply

I’m on stage 4 and do you know how many stages there are???

1 2