Games Guru

Pokemon Sapphire Version

Where do you find the hm underwater?

Games Guru: The Mossdeep space station — only it’s called Dive.

How do I get a Pokeblock case?

Games Guru: Speak with the little girl in the Contest House in Slateport.

I go to wally house, but his dad does not give me a SURF move. Help me…

Games Guru: Have you beaten Norman, “your father,” in the Petalburg Gym yet?

How do you get to space to catch something?

Games Guru: There is a persistent rumor that you can launch into space from the space station. I have never seen any proof of this.

How do I get the Waterfall move?

Games Guru: It’s in the same cave as Kyrogue, the cave of origin.

How do I make small evolving of Snorlax called Muchlax?

Games Guru: As far as I know, Muchlax is NOT on the Sapphire pokedex. Sorry.

How do you clone Pokemon in this game?

Games Guru: Of all the Pokemon games, I think I have played through this one the most and have never run into Pokemon cloning.

Where will I find Steven and Wallace together in Sootopolis City?

Games Guru: Look in front of the cave.

How do you catch the pokemon Feebas? What kind of rod?

Games Guru: Feebas is on Route 119, but he will only appear in a very small area, and that area changes around. I can’t give you a particular spot on that route; all I can say is hunt and hunt and hunt, and you should find one.

As for the rod, it does not appear to make much of a difference, though I recommend using the good or great rod.

Where do you get the TM move Surf?

Games Guru: Go to Wally’s house in Petalburg and speak with his dad.

How do you get gym leader Wallace’s gym doors open?

Games Guru: Once you have explored the Cave of Origin, Wallace will open the doors to the gym.

How do I defeat the Pokemon League?

Games Guru: I am assuming you mean the Elite Four. If this is not the case, please write back.

Beating the Elite Four plus Wallace (the champion) requires Pokemon of various types. Sidney, the first of the Elite Four, has a Shiftry and Cacturne that will cause you fits if you don’t take them out quickly. Fire and ice both work well on them, if you hit them quickly. Earthquake works well on his Mightyena.

Phoebe, the next member of the Elite Four, has ghosts. Use electricity on her Banettes and Sableye. Use water on her Dusclops.

Next comes Glacia, the ice queen. If she just had normal water Pokemon, you could take them all out with plants, but her Pokemon have cold attacks. Use electricity on her Sealeos and Walrein. Try fire on her Glalies.

Then there’s Drake, the really, really irritating dragon guy. His Pokemon don’t like ice attacks. Most of them are immune to earthquakes. Use electricity on his Kingdra.

Last but not least comes Wallace. If you have a strong electric Pokemon, this should go pretty well. If not, well, you’ll gain a lot of experience repeating your way through the Elite Four.

Tags:

Comments about “Pokemon Sapphire Version”

1. Anonymous says:

to froggy16, how do you pick up the hidden dark glasses?

2. werock says:

where is the scanner in abondend ship

3. cupcake says:

plz help me. i cant get into evergrande city and i know i need waterfall but to get that i need to get into the cave of origin, and it seems i need to meet steven and wallace, but i cant find them! what do i do??

4. froggy16 says:

To pokefreak890,
    Check underwater in the seaweed, it is very rare, it took me 45 minutes to find it once.

5. froggy16 says:

To person,
    I think I know where you are talking about, use the item finder and you will find some hidden dark glasses.

6. froggy16 says:

To werock,
    You will need to find the scanner in the ship to get either the deep sea tooth or scale. And what do you mean by effects? Do you mean what is super effective against them? Ice and electricty are effective against altaria and fighting is against delcatty.

7. pokefreak890 says:

thanks froggy16 now i need relicanth help plzz sorry to be so needy.

8. person says:

how do you get the man’s glasses next to verdanturf town?

9. werock says:

what pokemon affects ALTERIA, and delcatty

10. werock says:

what do I do in abandond ship

11. froggy16 says:

To pokefreak890,
    I hope my two part comment helped, if there is anything confusing about it feel free to ask for details. It is a very complicated process so it is hard to explain in one, or ever two posts.

12. froggy16 says:

To pokefreak890,
    (Part 2) Next you will be able to catch the regies. Regirock is on route 111 in the desert all the way to the bottom. To unlock his cavern from the Braille inscription go Right, Right, Down, Down, Then use strength. For regice, it is on route 104 but start at Dewford town, surf up until you see a long island, walk across and continue to surf up until you find it. All you have to do is wait about 2 min at the Braille inscription. And finally for registeel. He is on route120. Go up from the lady that gives you a berry and through the grass and you should find it. You have to fly in the middle of the cave in this one. By the way, this is for ruby and sapphire, they are diffrent for emerald.

13. froggy16 says:

To pokefreak890,
    (Part 1) You first need to find a small patch of water that you can dive into on route 134. Dive back up in front of the dots under water that say dive up in Braille. The dots in the first cavern all the way at the top say dig here. The other inscriptions are the Braille alphabet if you care to write them down. Once you dig on the mentioned earlier spot another cavern opens. The 6 inscriptions in the middle are not important but they are interesting to read if you care to. The final inscription on the wall says FIRST COMES WAILORD. LAST COMES RELICANTH. If you have these Pokemon in your party in that order (first and last) than once you hit A you will here a rumble and it will say something like a door opened in the distance or something to that effect.

14. pokefreak890 says:

to froggy16 i know i sound like im geting ahead of my self but im telling the truth i just caught rayquaza. now i need regis. ur the only 1 i know whos lagit wit help sometimes others info is not true or doesent help. plzzzzzzzz i need ur help cathing the regis.

15. pokefreak890 says:

to froggy16 i beat the elite 4 now i need the regis, thanks ror the help all i need are the regis

16. froggy16 says:

To pokefreak890,
    Didn’t you just ask a question about rock smash? Getting a little far ahead of yourself… You will find latias in sapphire and latios on ruby after you beat the elite four. You will find it the first time randomly, it can be on any route. Once you find it the first time you can track it with the area feature of your pokedex.

17. froggy16 says:

To person,
    Solrock is only availible in ruby version in meteor falls, you will find lunatone in sapphire instead.

18. pokefreak890 says:

someone help me get to the other side of victory road i need directions

19. pokefreak890 says:

were r latios and latias. p.s u can forget all other ? i had except for the 1 about the regis.

20. person says:

where do you find solrock?

21. froggy16 says:

To pokesaphiredude,
    Well then he migrated regirock, registeel, and regice over to diamod or pearl, and went to Snowpoint Temple. The pokedex on sapphire goes up to 386, Regigias is number 486, how do you think that would be possible?

22. froggy16 says:

To pokefreak890,
    You get rock smash from a man in Mauville City that is in the house right of the pokemon center. You just need the Dynamo Badge to use it. The pokemon’s name is rayquaza, and yes you can get it in sapphire, but only after you beat the elite four. If you are just getting rock smash you are not ready for the reggi’s at all, when you get a little further in the game ask me again, (it takes a while to explain).

23. pokesaphiredude says:

then how did my freind fight regigigas and capture it along with the other 3 regis?
    how do you explain that

24. pokefreak890 says:

where r regirock,regiice,and registeel.

25. pokefreak890 says:

is the pokemon on the cover of emrald in sapphire if so where is it.

26. pokefreak890 says:

wheres hm rock smash and how do i get there.

27. froggy16 says:

To pokesaphiredude,
    Regigigas is not in these games, only in diamond, pearl, and platinum.

28. pokesaphiredude says:

i thought there was 4 regis
    regirock
    regiice
    registeel
    and regigigas

29. froggy16 says:

To BOB,
    The lottery is based on the pokemons ID number, every pokemon you catch has the same ID number because you caught it. The only way to improve your odds is to trade with other people.

30. BOB says:

Once you get a-lot of pokemon you have a better chance of winning the lottery

31. froggy16 says:

To narto 3287,
    So have you caught Rigirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias, Kyogre, and Rayqaza? If you still need help with one of them, or can’t find one of them feel free to ask.

32. froggy16 says:

To Anonymous,
    You can only cath rayquaza after you beat the elite four. Look for it on an island that has now appeared to the north of route 131.

33. naruto32798 says:

i just cought all the legends

34. narto 3287 says:

If i have destroyed the eleat four then i get regy’s

35. narto 3287 says:

Houw do you get all the legends to sapphire

36. Anonymous says:

houw do u get aryguaza

37. froggy16 says:

To xdxdwer and hukytred,
    You don’t, that is why you have to save before hand.

38. hukytred says:

how do you get a kyogre if you defeated him

39. xdxdwer says:

How do you get a kyogre after you beat him

40. froggy16 says:

To yo and you456,
    Well if you have already unlocked them than the next step for regice is to go to route 105. Land on an island and then surf on the other side of it and then surf up and you will find its cave. Once inside you usually have to do something to unlock the next room but this cave is easy, all you have to do is read the braille and stand still for at about 2 minutes, just trust me it will work.

41. froggy16 says:

To tomboy,
    Read the comment I said to skateboy257 that is right below your comment.

42. you456 says:

were is rigeice.

43. yo says:

How do I get rigeice in the game saphire version.

44. tomboy says:

how do you unlock the 3 regis? i saw it before, but i forgot. my friend baroed it, and i just got it back. also, what’s the best way to catch Latias?

45. froggy16 says:

To skateboy257
    I will tell you the first step. You need to find a small patch of water that you can dive into on route 134. Dive back up in front of the dots under water that say dive up in Braille. The dots in the first cavern all the way at the top say dig here. The other inscriptions are the Braille alphabet if you care to write them down. Once you dig on the mentioned earlier spot another cavern opens. The 6 inscriptions in the middle are not important but they are interesting to read if you care to. The final inscription on the wall says FIRST COMES WAILORD. LAST COMES RELICANTH. If you have these Pokemon in your party in that order (first and last) than once you hit A you will here a rumble and it will say something like a door opened in the distance or something to that effect. I will let you try to find the caves on your own.

46. YO YO says:

I’ve caught all the regi’s and kyogre and raqauza and latias it’s EASY.

47. skateboy257 says:

wer do you find the regis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

48. Pyrophile says:

After catching the regi’s, a bad egg appeared in my PC. I never even used and cheats on my game (???). Wierd.

49. froggy16 says:

To gamepro1,
    No, you can catch them before you do, but you can’t catch latias or rayquaza untill after you beat them.

50. gamepro1 says:

Do I have to beat the elite 4 befor I get the regisrock, regisice, and registeel.

Write a comment about “Pokemon Sapphire Version”

Nickname: