Pokemon Sapphire Version

Where do you find the hm underwater?

Games Guru: The Mossdeep space station — only it’s called Dive.

How do I get a Pokeblock case?

Games Guru: Speak with the little girl in the Contest House in Slateport.

I go to wally house, but his dad does not give me a SURF move. Help me…

Games Guru: Have you beaten Norman, “your father,” in the Petalburg Gym yet?

How do you get to space to catch something?

Games Guru: There is a persistent rumor that you can launch into space from the space station. I have never seen any proof of this.

How do I get the Waterfall move?

Games Guru: It’s in the same cave as Kyrogue, the cave of origin.

How do I make small evolving of Snorlax called Muchlax?

Games Guru: As far as I know, Muchlax is NOT on the Sapphire pokedex. Sorry.

How do you clone Pokemon in this game?

Games Guru: Of all the Pokemon games, I think I have played through this one the most and have never run into Pokemon cloning.

Where will I find Steven and Wallace together in Sootopolis City?

Games Guru: Look in front of the cave.

How do you catch the pokemon Feebas? What kind of rod?

Games Guru: Feebas is on Route 119, but he will only appear in a very small area, and that area changes around. I can’t give you a particular spot on that route; all I can say is hunt and hunt and hunt, and you should find one.

As for the rod, it does not appear to make much of a difference, though I recommend using the good or great rod.

Where do you get the TM move Surf?

Games Guru: Go to Wally’s house in Petalburg and speak with his dad.

How do you get gym leader Wallace’s gym doors open?

Games Guru: Once you have explored the Cave of Origin, Wallace will open the doors to the gym.

How do I defeat the Pokemon League?

Games Guru: I am assuming you mean the Elite Four. If this is not the case, please write back.

Beating the Elite Four plus Wallace (the champion) requires Pokemon of various types. Sidney, the first of the Elite Four, has a Shiftry and Cacturne that will cause you fits if you don’t take them out quickly. Fire and ice both work well on them, if you hit them quickly. Earthquake works well on his Mightyena.

Phoebe, the next member of the Elite Four, has ghosts. Use electricity on her Banettes and Sableye. Use water on her Dusclops.

Next comes Glacia, the ice queen. If she just had normal water Pokemon, you could take them all out with plants, but her Pokemon have cold attacks. Use electricity on her Sealeos and Walrein. Try fire on her Glalies.

Then there’s Drake, the really, really irritating dragon guy. His Pokemon don’t like ice attacks. Most of them are immune to earthquakes. Use electricity on his Kingdra.

Last but not least comes Wallace. If you have a strong electric Pokemon, this should go pretty well. If not, well, you’ll gain a lot of experience repeating your way through the Elite Four.

25 Comments on Pokemon Sapphire Version

1. To the imitation froggy14,

To address comment 844, you can catch latias in sapphire. I have never use a cheat, except for the mew one on yellow version, they are numbers 196/197 on your pokedex and you are incredibably rude to say that as me. I was at school 1:39 pm, and who says H8? What is that like 3rd grade? You are not fooling anyone pretending to be me, so please stop.

2. To Anonymous,

It is in Sootopolis city, if you need help getting there just ask.

3. To pokeman977778,

You can get latias in this game.

4. To JJG,

Relicanth is in the seaweed underwater but it is very rare. Olive berrys increase the tough contition; Iapapa (3/4 people), Grepa (2 people), Nomel, and Belue (2/3) berrys make this kind.

5. I’m just posting this I don’t think anyone will care but its just about Mirage Island

Mirage Island is nothing special believe me I’ve been there. I used a cheat and searched the web about it to make sure the cheat works… and yes it did. All it was, was a island that had the pokemon that eveolves into Quagsire (You know the one you get it the egg the old lady gives you) their levels range from 5-50 and there is a berry there that you can only get there and is susposed to be able to grow easily… but I used mine in a Pokeblock… and thats all it is

P.S. ITS BORING!!

6. Please rate my team (I know its not the best)

(And I have one cheat pokemon)

Salamence lvl 51

Regirock lvl 43

Registeel lvl 43 (I’m about to do that thing where you keep on tryin’ to go up the side of a cave but you don’t have the right bike and it won’t make it cheat so they’ll be really srong)(I don’t use my Regice)

Swampert lvl 62

Kyogre lvl 63

and my cheat pokemon… (I don’t use that often but need his help with the pokemon league)

Ludicolo(Used a cheat to catch a lvl 96 lotad) at lvl 100;-)

My two favorite are Salamence and Registeel

I like how Salamence learns FLY by himself… is he the only pokemon that learns a HM other than Raqyaza when you catch him he already knows FLY.

7. To Pokeman

No you do not catch them in the game. I have caught every pokemon (by cheating) and never Once saw either of them… besides there is no space for them on the pokedex.

P.S. I H8 POKEMON!!!

8. Tyreethetruth1 // January 14, 2008 at 12:56 am // Reply

i recommend if you want latias bring at leats 20-40 ultra balls (if you want use a masterball) and bring pokemon at least lvl 34-44 that has moves that puts it to sleep or paralyze it or poisen it burn or even freeze it and use ultra balls i reccomend some dive balls too i caught kyogre with dive balls but weaken it first but if you weakend it and it runs away and when you meet with it again its health will be the same like last time but bring a pokemon that knows mean look so it wont run away bring max repels along the way or just bring a trapinch so it wont escape it cant escape just find a trapinch at the desert near lavaridge and fallabor town and mauville.

9. Tyreethetruth1 // January 14, 2008 at 12:47 am // Reply

i have pokemon sapphire you catch latias when you defeat the pokemon league at least once then you go to your house go to tv talk to it then talk to your mom then go out and find it (i found it in the water by pafidlog town) but check in water and grass caves wont work.

10. How do I get to the cave of origin?

11. pokeman977778 // January 13, 2008 at 11:29 am // Reply

in the intro you see the pokemon lateos and latias is it posible to get those pokemon in the game?

12. This is for anyone who likes to enetr contest ( I personally don’t)

When you catch regirock teach him strength insted of curse and all of his moves will be “Tough”.

Does anyone know what colour pokeblock raises toughness??? It would be kinda helpful.😉

13. Do you catch Relicanth anywhere under-water or just in certain places?? He’s not on my pokedex so I don’t know.

14. To JJG,

Are you talking about pokemon emerald? For this is the sapphire forum and on Sapphire you can only get Latias. In emerald try just going back to your moms house and see if she will ask you.

15. To pokemon dude,

I would get your team up to level 55 to beat the elite four. 70 is a little over kill and it will take a long time. I would just keep batteling trainers, you get more experience form them than wild pokemon and you get money so you could but more revives and fullrestors for the next time you try to beat them.

16. I have defeated the Pokemon League many times now and I have saw the t.v. program about the two bird pokemon… but I stupidly left the house without talking to my mom so I wasn’t asked if I wanted red or blue. Or is that have of getting latios a hoxe? Is he just out in the wild like Entei, Raikou, and Suicune on pokemon Gold/Silver/Cyrstal??

17. pokemon dude // January 11, 2008 at 2:52 pm // Reply

hey i need help i need to get my pokemon up to level 70 at the least but i trid to use

the duplitation cheat but it made me lose some of my data my pokemon are a level 53 lunatone – a level 54 sceptile – a level 42 swellow – a level 46 absol – a level 40 medicham – and a level 40 hariyama hopw do i get htere att up and i got a level 45 kyogre but i kinda don’t ues him should i nee help p.s. i almost beat the elite four but i only had m y luna tone left and it had 78 hp left and i took out 3 of his pokemon with it and then he killem me HELP!!!!!!!!!

18. how 2 get poke’mon up 2 lv 100 quick,

this is what I did with my ralts. U give it an everstone so whenever it trys to

evalves it wont take as long you get up to lv98 then you take the everstone away

from it then lv it up it will evalve into a kirlia lv99 then a gardevoir lv100

U C ralts lv up faster than the evalved ones.

19. jonathan is me // January 11, 2008 at 9:58 am // Reply

how do you find latias and capture it? need help plz right back A.S.A.P.

(as soon as posable)

20. Dragon_User_Daryl // January 11, 2008 at 6:24 am // Reply

Did you know that Bagon learns Hydro Pump and Water Spout? OOoh yes!!! Breed a gyarados w/ hydro pump/ water spout with a female bagon. There you go an egg. Hatch it and it is a Bagon w/ hydro pump!

21. Dragon_User_Daryl // January 11, 2008 at 6:21 am // Reply

Hey! I breeded a legendary pokemon w/ a Ditto and it becomes Latias!!! wow!!! I have 67 latias now! heheh

22. To poko master,

Slakoth evovles at level 18 into a Vigoroth and then 36 into a Slaking. If you are using this pokemon for battle though I would reccomend not evovling vigoroth for it is a good pokemon and when you evovle it slaking attacks only every two tunrs.

23. To JJG,

Yes this is the spot where you unlock the regies, but not where you catch them. The dots under water say dive up in Braille. The dots in the first cavern all the way at the top say dig here. The other inscriptions are the Braille alphabet if you care to right them down. Once you dig on that spot another cavern opens. The 6 inscriptions in the middle are not important but they are interesting to read if you care to. The final inscription on the wall says FIRST COMES RELICANTH. LAST COMES WAILORD. If you have these Pokémon in your party in that order (first and last) than once you hit A you will here a rumble and it will say something like a door opened in the distance or something to that effect. Next you will be able to catch the regies. Regirock is on route 111 in the desert all the way to the bottom. To unlock his cavern from the Braille inscription go Right, Right, Down, Down, Then use strength. For regice, it is on route 104 but start at Dewford town, surf up until you see a long island, walk across and continue to surf up until you find it. All you have to do is wait about 2 min at the Braille inscription. And finally for registeel. He is on route120. Go up from the lady that gives you a berry and through the grass and you should find it. You have to fly in the middle of the cave in this one.

24. poko master // January 8, 2008 at 1:03 am // Reply

what lv does a slakoth evolve at

25. To girlygirl,

Talk to the women in the house next to the pokemart in mauville city.

1 32 33 34 35 36 72