Games Guru

Pokemon Sapphire Version

Where do you find the hm underwater?

Games Guru: The Mossdeep space station — only it’s called Dive.

How do I get a Pokeblock case?

Games Guru: Speak with the little girl in the Contest House in Slateport.

I go to wally house, but his dad does not give me a SURF move. Help me…

Games Guru: Have you beaten Norman, “your father,” in the Petalburg Gym yet?

How do you get to space to catch something?

Games Guru: There is a persistent rumor that you can launch into space from the space station. I have never seen any proof of this.

How do I get the Waterfall move?

Games Guru: It’s in the same cave as Kyrogue, the cave of origin.

How do I make small evolving of Snorlax called Muchlax?

Games Guru: As far as I know, Muchlax is NOT on the Sapphire pokedex. Sorry.

How do you clone Pokemon in this game?

Games Guru: Of all the Pokemon games, I think I have played through this one the most and have never run into Pokemon cloning.

Where will I find Steven and Wallace together in Sootopolis City?

Games Guru: Look in front of the cave.

How do you catch the pokemon Feebas? What kind of rod?

Games Guru: Feebas is on Route 119, but he will only appear in a very small area, and that area changes around. I can’t give you a particular spot on that route; all I can say is hunt and hunt and hunt, and you should find one.

As for the rod, it does not appear to make much of a difference, though I recommend using the good or great rod.

Where do you get the TM move Surf?

Games Guru: Go to Wally’s house in Petalburg and speak with his dad.

How do you get gym leader Wallace’s gym doors open?

Games Guru: Once you have explored the Cave of Origin, Wallace will open the doors to the gym.

How do I defeat the Pokemon League?

Games Guru: I am assuming you mean the Elite Four. If this is not the case, please write back.

Beating the Elite Four plus Wallace (the champion) requires Pokemon of various types. Sidney, the first of the Elite Four, has a Shiftry and Cacturne that will cause you fits if you don’t take them out quickly. Fire and ice both work well on them, if you hit them quickly. Earthquake works well on his Mightyena.

Phoebe, the next member of the Elite Four, has ghosts. Use electricity on her Banettes and Sableye. Use water on her Dusclops.

Next comes Glacia, the ice queen. If she just had normal water Pokemon, you could take them all out with plants, but her Pokemon have cold attacks. Use electricity on her Sealeos and Walrein. Try fire on her Glalies.

Then there’s Drake, the really, really irritating dragon guy. His Pokemon don’t like ice attacks. Most of them are immune to earthquakes. Use electricity on his Kingdra.

Last but not least comes Wallace. If you have a strong electric Pokemon, this should go pretty well. If not, well, you’ll gain a lot of experience repeating your way through the Elite Four.

Tags:

Comments about “Pokemon Sapphire Version”

1. pokemon409 says:

RATE MY TEAM

Swampert Lv:62
    Hariyama Lv:40
    Azumaril Lv:32
    Meditite Lv:27
    Beautifly Lv:30
    Swellow Lv:34

This team is going up against the Elite Four

See ya!

2. pokemon409 says:

i need help with victory road. also, is there another way to get Kyogre besides catching him or trading, because he wouldnt stay in any ball i threw, so i tried to weaken it more and it fainted. i also used my master ball on a seviper(stupid me). i was a lot younger though.

3. haloboy says:

is there a way to trade gba pokemon using two ds

4. darkpokemon88 says:

RATE MY TEAM
    sceptile
    linoone (dont say it sucks!)
    seviper
    grumpig
    hairyama
    skarmory

• froggy16 says:

Tell me their levels before I can rate your team, if you keep them around the same level I would rate that team pretty high.

• Salamence101 says:

Sorry, but your team isn’t that good. Skarmory is great, and Sceptile and grumpig are ok, but everything else just doesn’t do well in battles. Linoone is not bad, but he just isn’t that good.

6/10

• Salamence101 says:

Make that 7/10 because you didn’t use legendaries.

• pokemon409 says:

5/10. good starter choice by the way. would it be worth it to trade swampert to platnium and not have a starter on saphire?

5. plkayer says:

some one answer blakers comment because i have no knowledge on the link trading bussiness

6. blaker says:

how do you link trade from pokemon emerald to pokemon sapphire do i need to use a wireless adapter or a link cable or do i need to use gameshark??????

• Salamence101 says:

Emerald to sapphire is easilly achieved with a link cable (that’s what i use.) But what ever you do, do not, i repeat, DO NOT! GET A GAMESHARK! WASTE OF MONEY! Link cables are cheap, they cost about $5.

• pokemon409 says:

i dont think u can use a wirless adaptor for those games because saphire came out before the wirless adaptor but emrald came after.

7. dell says:

so i finally beat the elite 4 and got the beldum in stevens house how would i breed the beldum to get another one and wich pokemon do i need

8. sappire guru says:

which pokemon learns false swipe and what level does sceptile learn leafstorm

9. sapphire freak says:

how do i teach a newly hatched pichu volt tackle

10. poke fan says:

so i went into the safari zone and caught a boy pickachu and it was holding a ligt ball if i put it in the day care with another pickachu will the newy hatched pichu have volt tackle

11. sapphire guru says:

im having trouble catching kyogre and im planning on using my master ball should i use it or not? wich ball do you recomend i use the most

• froggy16 says:

DO NOT USE YOUR MASTERBALL!!! Kyogers catch rate is better than latias and latias is by far the hardest pokemon to catch in the game because it keeps running away. The first thing you should do is paralyze it. Next lower its accuracy untill it says it won’t have any effect, that way it can’t harm your pokemon as much. Then lower its health, and use false swipes (ask if you need to know which pokemon learn it) so that it will just have one health. I reccomend throwing netballs (3 times better than a pokeball on water pokemon) and ultrballs, you can try other ones too for variety. After about 20 tries if you haven’t caught it start throwing timer balls.

12. godzilla 2000 says:

if you give a pokemon an item to hold like a rare candy and you put them in the day care center will the newely hatched egg beholding a rare candy

13. sceptile 231 says:

is it possible to clone items in pokemon sapphire without cheats or gameshark

14. aggron 45 says:

where do you go to get lillep if you have alresdy chossen anorith

15. aggron 45 says:

where do go to see a golem alakazam and machamp without cheats gameshark or link trading

16. dark charzard says:

HOW DO U GETA MASTER BALL BEFORE U BeAT THE last gym

17. aagron 45 says:

is it possible to breed a male sceptile without using a bellosom
    if there is what pokemon can i use

• froggy16 says:

Well what pokemon are you trying to get from breeding? You are not going to get a treecko if you have a male Sceptile, you will get the lowest form of whatever you mate with. Sceptile can breed with a female: Aggron, Exploud, Swampert, Rhyhorn, Tropius, another Sceptile, or any of their lower forms.

• Salamence101 says:

The baby pokemon will be the same as it’s mother (not father) so you won’t end up with a baby treeko in your current situation.

Merry Christmas Everone!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

18. aagron 45 says:

what pokemon do u need to breed with a male sceptile

19. Spore74 says:

New Poll:
    Which of the Regis do you think was the hardest to catch?
    A)Regirock
    B)Registeel
    C)Regice
    P.S. Thanks froggy16!

20. darkpokemon88 says:

POKEMON ALERT!!! SHEDINJA INVADED MY POKE BALL AHHHHHHHHH

21. darkpokemon88 says:

CATCH SABLEYE IF UR HAVEING PROBLEMS WITH BRAWLY!!! Just do it

22. killerman says:

what happens or what do you get if you complete the sapphire pokedex

• froggy16 says:

In sapphire sadly the only thing you get is the satisfaction of knowing you have beaten the game. In emerald though, when you complete your hoen pokedex you get to choose a johto starter pokemon as your reward.

23. froggy16 says:

To Spore74,
    Repost your poll, right now it is as a reply to me so people might not see it.

24. 3oh3fanxD says:

get a life seriously but WOW

25. gamesboy says:

to kcg12,
    to get pokemon into your diamond, you need to get the national pokedex, then you inset the gba game, then you insert the diamond game, then you turn the ds on and pick diamond and on the menu it will say migrate from GBA Game and you pick that and then you pick the pokemon. P.S. you will not get the pokemon back. P.P.S. you have to have a ds, dsi will not work. hope this helps

26. dark charzard says:

where do u catch raqaza?????????????
    thanks

27. blastoise says:

how do you get in the cave of origin????????????? in sapphire?????? plz help!!!!!!!!

• froggy16 says:

First go to the harbor in Slateport City and watch the submraine get stolen. Then go to routes 127 and 128 and dive down, you should find a secret base. Go through the base untill you see kyogre leave and then when you go back to the cave of origin it will be open.

• marcon says:

go under water and go to rockets baseunder water neer pokemon leauge waterfall

28. gamesboy says:

HOW DO U GET IN THE CAVE OF ORIGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PLEASE HELP!!!

• froggy16 says:

First go to the harbor in Slateport City and watch the submraine get stolen. Then go to routes 127/128 and dive down, you should find a secret base. Go through the base untill you see kyogre leave and then when you go back to the cave of origin it will be open.

29. invaderzim51 says:

how do you get deoxys

30. froggy16 says:

To gamesboy,
    Again sorry, this isn’t my page so I had to wait 10 days. In sapphire you can catch Kyogre, Rayquaza, Latias, Regirock, Regice, and Registeel without traiding, going to a Nintendo event, or using a gameshark.

31. Spore74 says:

I messed up: I can get into the caves with the regis, but i cannot get into the inner chambers where you battle them! and i need them for my pokedex. I believe i mixed up the entrance requirements and it is just not working. Please help!

• froggy16 says:

Sorry I had to wait 10 days because this isn’t my pgae. Regirock is on route 111 in the desert all the way to the bottom. To unlock his cavern from the Braille inscription go Right, Right, Down, Down, Then use strength. For regice, it is on route 104 but start at Dewford town, surf up until you see a long island, walk across and continue to surf up until you find it. All you have to do is wait about 2 min at the Braille inscription. And finally for registeel. He is on route 120. Go up from the lady that gives you a berry and through the grass and you should find it. You have to fly in the middle of the cave in this one. This is for ruby and sapphire, this will not work on emerald.

• Spore74 says:

Thanks!
        I got all three of them!!
        Oh! New Poll!
        Which of the three do you think was the hardest 2 catch???
        A) Regirock
        B) Registeel
        C) Regice

32. bob89 says:

WERE DO U FIND BAGON!!!!!!!!!!

• froggy16 says:

Sorry I had to wait 10 days because this isn’t my page. You will find bagon in meteor falls but ONLY in a tiny room that is mostly water and has the tm for dragon claw in it. (oh this reply thing is cool, sorry I put it in the wrong place before).

33. kcg12 says:

how do you load pokemon in to diamond

• froggy16 says:

To bob89,

34. froggy16 says:

To yoshi4,
    Sorry this isn’t my page so I had to wait 10 days. There is a room where there is some water, dive under and when you come up there will be 6 rooms. You will have to find the keys in each room to get to the next one. I think the scanner is in the top left one but you will have to check all of them.

35. gamesboy says:

what legendarys can you catch in sapphire? and can you catch deoxyes? if so, where and how? thank you!

36. yoshi4 says:

where do you find the scanner in sapphire version? i know its on that big ship in the middle of route 108 but i cant find it on the ship!

37. froggy16 says:

To pokaman,
    The whole thing takes to long and then will not get posted, I have tried. Tell me where you are and I can point you in the right direction.

38. pokaman says:

how to get throught the cave to elite four. explane the whole thing please

39. froggy16 says:

To radsurferman150869,
    You can only find Bagon in a small room in Meteor falls that is mostly water and has the tm for Dragon Claw in it.

40. Salamence101 says:

to radsurferman150869,
    in the smallest room of meteor falls. The one where you find the tm02 dragon claw.

41. radsurferman150869 says:

How do u catch bagon?

42. froggy16 says:

To werock,
    Not sure but I think it is the top left room of the 6.

43. werock says:

IN abandond ship which of the six rooms is the key in

44. froggy16 says:

To werock,
    I am not sure why this is so diffuclut for you. Ok on the the B1F there is a room that is partially flooded. Dive down, and then go down a short passage into a room and dive up. You will be in a room with 6 cabins and most of them are locked. When you walk into each room you will see a glitter and it will either be trash or a key to get into one of the other rooms. The scanner is in the last room but you have to find the key to get in first.

45. froggy16 says:

To werock,
    Well then get on the boat…if it isn’t in that harbor check the one in Lilycove.

46. werock says:

captain stern is already at the slateport harbor and he says,

GO enjoy a delitful cruise on the ferry

47. froggy16 says:

To werock,
    Interesting question but no pokemon learns rock smash on its own.

48. werock says:

captain stern is at the slateport harbor and he says to enjoy a delitful cruise on the ferry

49. werock says:

man I click the glitter and it always says it is trash. which room is the scanner in after you dive to the 3 rooms

50. werock says:

Is there a pokemon that knows rocksmash that s trainer who hasent taut it

Write a comment about “Pokemon Sapphire Version”

Nickname: