Pokemon Silver Version

How do you get all 3 starter Pokemon?

Games Guru: You need to trade for them. You can only pick one, so you will need to get another cartridge and trade. Sorry.

Can you please give me some ideas on what I should do now that I have completed my pokedex with all 251 Pokemon and they are all at level 100? I really like Pokemon, but I’m running out of stuff to do on it.

Games Guru: Whoa! My friend, you should be telling me what to do. I have never caught ’em all and never had the stick-to-it stuff to train even 10 of my Pokemon that ultimate level. Have you found every TM? You must have. I am guessing that the only thing left for you to do is to get Pokemon Yellow or Crystal and start the quest all over again.

How can I open the cave of Mewtwo? And what do I need to have?

Games Guru: As I understand it, the only way to get Mewtwo in Pokemon Silver is to trade with someone who captured it in Pokemon Red or Pokemon Blue. Please let me know if you hear differently.

How do you capture Mew, MewTwo and Celibe? Is there any trick to catching the three legendary Pokemon?

Games Guru: I have never gone after Mew or Celibe, but I have caught MewTwo a time or two. Your best bet is to use a Master Ball — the one-size-fits-all Pokemon catcher. If you don’t have a Master Ball, try freezing MewTwo. He’s easier to catch when he’s frozen.

How do I get the generator piece?

Games Guru: Have you searched the pond in the Cerulean Gym?

10 Comments on Pokemon Silver Version

1. who here has raikou?

2. leafgreen1 // May 7, 2007 at 12:28 am // Reply

get lpras after deafeting giovanni for the masterball in saffron city in silph co. tower

3. leafgreen1 // May 7, 2007 at 12:27 am // Reply

u can get ur firestone in celadon city in the big mart

4. leafgreen1 // May 7, 2007 at 12:26 am // Reply

in saffron city. first go to the girl then she will tell u she lost 1 of her dolls then go to the pokefan club in vermillion city then talk to all of the people one of them will give u the doll. give that doll 2 the copycat girl and she will give u the train ticket.

5. i gotta tip if u have a pokemon thats only like L 10 and u want him to get strong fast

1.get/have a weak pokemon(duh)

2.get a pokemon with selfdestruct thats very strong

3.put weak pokemon first in party

4.go fight a strong pokemon soon as it starts switch pokemon

6.choose pokemon with selfdestruct

7.use selfdestruct but make sure its strong enough to kill the opponent in 1 hit

8.all the exp. will go to the weak pokemon and he might go up a level or 2

i just got my elekid to level 13 by doing this

6. to:Flootenkerp

you can only get the pikatwo(flootenkerp) in silver/gold and u can only get it by standing where ur rival is in new bark town then going to the first grassy area and search for around thirty minites or so and u can only get it in the older ones

go to union cave on friday search around i dont know the exact route but i’ll put it up another time

my bad you do all those steps but skip 16 go to saffron and see COPYCAT she’ll start talking about a clafairy poke’doll go to vermillion and go to the pokemon fan club and talk to the dude with the doll get it and take it bake to COPYCAT she’ll give you a ticket then sorry for the misunderstanding :(

get to golden rod city and beat the leader go to one of the houses to the and there will be a lady that gives u a SQUIRTBOTTLE go to sudowoodo and squirt it then it attacks catch/beat it.

NOTE:then go to the right there will be a dude that gives u TM08(rock smash)

NOTE2:if u wonder why sudowoodo attacks is because its not a plant type its a rock type and rock pokemon dont like water even though sudowoodo looks like a tree

my current team:

elekid L 10

lugia L 55

feraligatr L 82

gyarados L 41

electrode L 23

ho oh L 70

7. Where can i find a firestone? i need it to evolve my vulpix

8. mikey069 // May 6, 2007 at 4:57 pm // Reply

oh wait where is the copy cat girl located (leafgreen)

9. mikey069 // May 6, 2007 at 4:38 pm // Reply

10. leafgreen1 // May 6, 2007 at 2:17 pm // Reply

get the magnet train ticket frm the copycat girl. then u can get the stones frm kanto in celadon city frm the shop.

1 16 17 18 19 20 104