Pokemon Silver Version

How do you get all 3 starter Pokemon?

Games Guru: You need to trade for them. You can only pick one, so you will need to get another cartridge and trade. Sorry.

Can you please give me some ideas on what I should do now that I have completed my pokedex with all 251 Pokemon and they are all at level 100? I really like Pokemon, but I’m running out of stuff to do on it.

Games Guru: Whoa! My friend, you should be telling me what to do. I have never caught ’em all and never had the stick-to-it stuff to train even 10 of my Pokemon that ultimate level. Have you found every TM? You must have. I am guessing that the only thing left for you to do is to get Pokemon Yellow or Crystal and start the quest all over again.

How can I open the cave of Mewtwo? And what do I need to have?

Games Guru: As I understand it, the only way to get Mewtwo in Pokemon Silver is to trade with someone who captured it in Pokemon Red or Pokemon Blue. Please let me know if you hear differently.

How do you capture Mew, MewTwo and Celibe? Is there any trick to catching the three legendary Pokemon?

Games Guru: I have never gone after Mew or Celibe, but I have caught MewTwo a time or two. Your best bet is to use a Master Ball — the one-size-fits-all Pokemon catcher. If you don’t have a Master Ball, try freezing MewTwo. He’s easier to catch when he’s frozen.

How do I get the generator piece?

Games Guru: Have you searched the pond in the Cerulean Gym?

25 Comments on Pokemon Silver Version

1. to go in to the other worled u go to profeser oak and get a type of ferry ticket idk whats its called i forgot but go to olivine city and go to the boat and it should take u to the place u whant to go to

2. Wood Man Pwns You! // October 31, 2007 at 6:41 am // Reply

To iloveferaligatr: You got it wrong, the ORIGINAL red, blue, yellow and green if you live in japan can trade with gold, silver and cystal.

3. iloveferaligatr // October 29, 2007 at 7:10 pm // Reply

Did you know that you can trade pokemon from Pokemon FireRed and Pokemon LeafGreen with pokemon from Pokemon Gold and Pokemon Silver? You have to use connectors (not wireless) to get it. Cool!

4. To lewis,

That is one exspensive way to do it, but it will not work 50% of the time more like 0.1%. You might want to try one of my recomendations that I have posted on pokemon crystal.

5. To Linkmaster,

I have no idea what you are talking about in 440, that is a really unaffective way to get the legendary dogs. Oh and you can catch mew in pokemon yellow version you just have to trade an abra from another version and you can complete the glitch I know I have successfully caught it.

6. To holla at dis balla,

You have to fet the S.S. ticket from Professor Elm and take the cruise at Olivine City to get to the Kanto region.

7. holla at dis balla // October 27, 2007 at 12:45 pm // Reply

hey, how do i get to the other towns in kanto, i beat the elite 4 and it wont let me pass to the other towns.

8. to get raiko and enti get sweet scent and get a max repel and use it in any bit of grass and 50% of the time it will be a legendary dog

9. About Mew, Mewtwo, Zapdos, Moltres & Articuno u can’t catch them on Gold or Silver.U can catch all of them on Red & Blue,on yellow u can catch Mewtwo in Cerulean,Zapdos in power plant,Moltres in Victory road,and Articuno in Seafoam islands.[same on Red & Blue exept u can’t get Mew on Yellow.

10. Get Scarmory.If u train it well it’s really powerful.[Get it in the mountains, south to Blackthorn.

11. By the way,u know those weird pokemon u found in Ecruteak city,The ones that legged it when they first saw u,to find one you go to Blackthorn city.[Make sure you have your golbat u caught in Silver cave with u & aload of fast balls.] Head south from Blackthorn,into the mountains & make sure u haven’t seen one of those weird pokemon already,otherwise they will of moved somewhere else.Wherabouts I don’t know.But when u come across one,use golbat’s move so he can’t run away.Hurt him so his health is low and use the fast balls til’ u catch it.Now u either have Suicune,Raikou or Entai! [these are legendaries]

12. By the way,people Ho-oh is easier to catch on silver than on gold.You get the rainbow wing in the Canto region in Pewter city, after beating Lance,champion of the elite 4.Ask me questions any time u like,for I have completed this game 4 times.

13. 666666666666666666 // October 27, 2007 at 12:43 am // Reply

how do you get past ice cave with the rocks

14. To pokemonchampion(who is a girl!!,

Just wondering did you try to catch every pokemon every time. If so what was your way to catch Celibie?

15. pokemonchampion(who is a girl!! // October 23, 2007 at 5:46 pm // Reply

OH MY GOSH!!! ive finished this game three times!! but its hard for me!! goooo Pokemon!!!!!

16. To Who?,

You can not catch any of those pokemon in Silver. You have to traid them from red, blue, or yellow.

17. Are you able to catch Mew, Mewto, Zapdos, Moltres or Articuno in Silver or Gold? If so, how?

18. I may be showing my ignorance here, but I noticed Rooster said his freligator is at level 117. It was my understanding you could only do that on blue or red version. Whats his trick?

19. I have caught every pokemon my Feligator is at level 117 thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. what Charizard rulz says is wrong,you can get a rainbow wing on silver without a cheat.

21. yes you can get arainbow wing on silver

22. 2 catch ho-oh on silver,the guy that says he needs a rainbow wing, go 2 viridian city and their is an old man who gives it 2 you.

23. how do you pass that guy blocking the way to silver cave, and how do u get the rainbow wing?

24. guru how can i catch mew in pokemon silver

25. Lucario_owner_684486 // October 12, 2007 at 11:47 am // Reply

How to get to silver cave?!?!