Pokemon Silver Version

How do you get all 3 starter Pokemon?

Games Guru: You need to trade for them. You can only pick one, so you will need to get another cartridge and trade. Sorry.

Can you please give me some ideas on what I should do now that I have completed my pokedex with all 251 Pokemon and they are all at level 100? I really like Pokemon, but I’m running out of stuff to do on it.

Games Guru: Whoa! My friend, you should be telling me what to do. I have never caught ’em all and never had the stick-to-it stuff to train even 10 of my Pokemon that ultimate level. Have you found every TM? You must have. I am guessing that the only thing left for you to do is to get Pokemon Yellow or Crystal and start the quest all over again.

How can I open the cave of Mewtwo? And what do I need to have?

Games Guru: As I understand it, the only way to get Mewtwo in Pokemon Silver is to trade with someone who captured it in Pokemon Red or Pokemon Blue. Please let me know if you hear differently.

How do you capture Mew, MewTwo and Celibe? Is there any trick to catching the three legendary Pokemon?

Games Guru: I have never gone after Mew or Celibe, but I have caught MewTwo a time or two. Your best bet is to use a Master Ball — the one-size-fits-all Pokemon catcher. If you don’t have a Master Ball, try freezing MewTwo. He’s easier to catch when he’s frozen.

How do I get the generator piece?

Games Guru: Have you searched the pond in the Cerulean Gym?

1,109 Comments on Pokemon Silver Version

1. It sawns cool

2. jack stuck // May 8, 2007 at 6:15 pm // Reply

this game is very boring

3. to:leafgreen1 did u catch raikou the first time u saw it

to:im so bored

just keep training and if you just had your totodile evolve into croconaw that means its just at level 18 so just go right below golden rod into the grassy areas i would not prefere the park above because it has alot of grass type and type advantage grass has the type advantage but if u want 2 cheat just get a rare candy and copy it by the cloning method

4. Where do you find Rock Smash in Silver Version.PLZ HELP!

5. Anonymous // May 8, 2007 at 3:54 pm // Reply

j0k3rl0l i had the same prob only i have pokemon gold and silver so i pulled all my room and found pokemon silver and played that instead i found a website that told u how to fix it but its way cheaper to buy a new one on ebay u can get it for £2.00 now gotta go

6. did you know there is a way to catch a pikachu is silver.you MUST have the radio card from johto.first go to pewter city in kanto.second go to the grass below pewter.third play the pokemon march.fourth a pikachu will pop up battle it then catch it.

7. im so bored // May 8, 2007 at 2:33 pm // Reply

ive heared that if u leave the red garadose wit a normal garadose in the day care center u can get a golden magikarp is that true and also im stuck on a gym leader i usally always beat whitney (goldenrod leader) but for sum reason i cant beat her in my party i have a noctowl and a i cant remebr wot its called but evolves from totodile can u give me some help to beat her??????

8. leafgreen1 // May 8, 2007 at 12:34 pm // Reply

i have a raikou

do not use ur masterball on ho-ho or lugia.. when u c a legendary doggy jst use ur masterball………………………..

9. TannerSchwind // May 7, 2007 at 10:56 pm // Reply

Does the Pickatwo glitch really work?

10. celibehunter // May 7, 2007 at 8:02 pm // Reply

hey anyone out there know how to catch celibe i mean i have all other pokemon but that elusive celibe any one know how to get him/her???

1 17 18 19 20 21 104