Games Guru

Pokemon Silver Version

How do you get all 3 starter Pokemon?

Games Guru: You need to trade for them. You can only pick one, so you will need to get another cartridge and trade. Sorry.

Can you please give me some ideas on what I should do now that I have completed my pokedex with all 251 Pokemon and they are all at level 100? I really like Pokemon, but I’m running out of stuff to do on it.

Games Guru: Whoa! My friend, you should be telling me what to do. I have never caught ‘em all and never had the stick-to-it stuff to train even 10 of my Pokemon that ultimate level. Have you found every TM? You must have. I am guessing that the only thing left for you to do is to get Pokemon Yellow or Crystal and start the quest all over again.

How can I open the cave of Mewtwo? And what do I need to have?

Games Guru: As I understand it, the only way to get Mewtwo in Pokemon Silver is to trade with someone who captured it in Pokemon Red or Pokemon Blue. Please let me know if you hear differently.

How do you capture Mew, MewTwo and Celibe? Is there any trick to catching the three legendary Pokemon?

Games Guru: I have never gone after Mew or Celibe, but I have caught MewTwo a time or two. Your best bet is to use a Master Ball — the one-size-fits-all Pokemon catcher. If you don’t have a Master Ball, try freezing MewTwo. He’s easier to catch when he’s frozen.

How do I get the generator piece?

Games Guru: Have you searched the pond in the Cerulean Gym?

Tags:

Comments about “Pokemon Silver Version”

1. Heartgold says:

Please ask me any Q i been playing for 10 years and my brother for16 years

2. froggy16 says:

To shooter,
    That is a pretty nice team, curious though, how far are you in the game and who did you have in that slot before Lugia?

3. shooter says:

how is my team hitmonle lv43 hypno lv48 snorlax lv52 corsola lv43 lugia lv46 and butterfree lv41

4. shooter says:

to get lugia wen you get to olive town surf to the whorlpool island walk around and find a place where you hafe to jump the uper haf go thrue and go down the water fall go left go up surf across the watter and ther but you need silver wing

5. froggy16 says:

To ranger123,
    Check in the Ice Path. After the first big ice maze there is a little one that you don’t have to take so you probably ignored it, but that is where the HM07 waterfall is.

6. ranger123 says:

i can’t get on the waterfall and cant find HM8 aka waterfall need help.

7. froggy16 says:

To master in the making,
    The first one that I know of is in the Olivine Lighthouse. If you need to train go west of Ecruteak City and train on routes 38, 39, and in the Lighthouse. You really don’t need to cheat yet but your problem is you have three normal pokemon and you are trying to fight a ghost trainer. You should really get rid of aipom and raticate when you get a chance and replace them with pokemon that are not normal type. You should train your snuble, it evoelves at level 23 and gets a lot stronger, also make sure to teach it lick which is super effective agains ghost.

8. froggy16 says:

To raz,
    I would go with 8/10, I like that you didn’t use any legendaries but three starters is not very creative.

9. master in the making says:

were can u get the 1st rare candy in pokemon silver i want to do the cloning cheat to get my pokemon up to lv 40 b4 i fight the ghost gym i have a lv 26 croconaw lv 22 noctowl lv 21 ratticate lv 18 snubbull lv 24 beedrill lv 27 aipom. plz help i dont like cheating but all the wild pokemon take to long to train and i dont have the paitence plus ive beaten all the trainers around that area plz help plus wot do u think of my team i know it needs work but wot do u think honestly.

10. raz says:

can somebody rate my yeam i have 6 lv 100s typhlosion feraligator meganium magnaton pidgeot and arbok

11. froggy16 says:

To IG88,
    We can not give cheats on this website. Try getting those pokemon without cheating.

12. IG88 says:

DOES ANY ONE HAVE ANY GOOD CHEATS?I WANT TO GET CHARMANDER,SQUITLE,BULBASAUR,MEW,MEWTWO,CELEBI,AND THE LEGENDARY DOGS!!!!!!!

13. froggy16 says:

To Anonymous,
    No problem, I probably took that the wrong way because I have caught 250 pokemon on crystal version, had of a lot of time on my hands as a little kid. You should use a nickname next time so I know who I am talking to. Oh and I agree for the newer games, there is no way I would ever try to beat fire red or leafgreen, way to much time, I just catch all of the pokemon you can without traiding for those games.

14. Anonymous says:

@ froggy16

Who truely has the patience, time, or mental stability to catch every single pokemon in the game either way? I only consider ‘beating the game’ defeating the Pokemon League (or if you’re playing something like Crystal or Platinum, which has stuff added on after that, doing whatever you have to to there).
    Wasn’t trying to sound rude before, so sorry if it seemed that way ^^’

15. froggy16 says:

To Anonymous,
    Well, my friend, than you didn’t beat the game because you have to catch all of the pokemon to beat the game. The game doesn’t end after you get all of the badges and beat the elite four, anyone can do that.

16. froggy16 says:

To ben,
    You have to trade them from red, blue, or yellow version. Dark, ghost, and bug are super effective against psychic.

17. Anonymous says:

@ froggy16

Not true, my friend. The legendary dogs hate me, so I never got the chance to catch Ho-oh :3

18. SpasticChibi says:

@ BEN

Dark types are effective, and from what I remember, Ghost types as well. A Gastly would be a good Pokemon for learning those types of moves.

19. BEN says:

WHAT IS SUPER EFFECTIVE ON A PSYCHIC POKEMON.

20. ben says:

WERE DO YOU GET MEW AND MEWTWO

21. froggy16 says:

To $$$CASHB,
    You can catch ho-oh without even beating the game, in fact in order to beat the game you need to catch ho-oh…so your statement makes no since.

22. froggy16 says:

To technoid,
    Just ignore the game guru’s comments, they are not usually correct. Any pokemon could be a shiny pokemon but the odds of finding one are 1 in 8192. There is not one location to find a shiny pokemon for they can be found on any route.

23. $$$CASHB says:

IF YOU WANT HO-OH JUST BEAT THE GAME 72 TIMES DUDE

24. technoid says:

I know there r different colored poken like for example:red garadose but i was wondering if u know others are. ive already caught a shiny donfan. and if u know where a pink butterfree is ide like to know.

25. technoid says:

you said that you can only get mewtwo from trading red or blue. you forgot to mention that mewtwo is also on yellow version. just want people to know.=)

26. eagleorbust says:

bionicle prince:
    this is for game boy color. but it can be played on a game boy advance.

on a different note: my sis beat the game

27. flyingblaziken says:

Soul Silver, here I come!

28. froggy16 says:

To Salamence101,
    Yeah I saw one of your comments and looked it up. Sounds great, I hope they keep all of the good parts of the game and fix the bad parts (like the Kanto region…).

29. Salamence101 says:

To Froggy16,
    did you know that nintendo is making G/S Remakes for ds call Heart Gold version and Soul silver version!

30. tnt says:

i will say 10/10 because i gave ho-oh and gyarados 3+1 for Victreebell+1 for Golem+1 for Typhlosion and+1 for Ampharos.3+3+1+1+1+1=10/10 :}

31. froggy16 says:

To Burrito,
    You can not get the GS ball or Celeibe on the english version of the game, you can only get it on the Japanese. Tell me the numbers of the last 5 you haven’t seen and I can tell you what they are. I have caught all 250 pokemon on crystal so I can help (didn’t bother translating Japanese to get Celebie).

32. Burrito says:

someone please help me i have 241 pokemon and i seen 245 where do i see the last five guys and where do i get a celebi and a gs ball

PLEASE HELP

33. Burrito says:

where do you get celebi and the gs ball in (silver)

34. froggy16 says:

To tnt,
    Ah, it didn’t post…This is my worst team of all my games, they are at level 55. Ho-oh: sacred fire, fly, psychic, solarbeam; Gyarados (red): bite, icy wind, surf, waterfall; Golem: strength, rollout, earthquake, magnitude; Victreebel: Razor Leaf, sleep powder, sludge bomb, cut; Typhlosion: strength, furry cutter, earthquake, flame wheel; Amphoros: thunderpunch, strength, iron tail, hidden power. You know I might play this again to get my team better…

35. cool says:

Games guru, how do you get into Mt. silver, and how and were is lugia?

36. tnt says:

To Froggy16:Tell me your pokemon gold team,please.i will rate your team from 1-10.

37. froggy16 says:

To tnt,
    Which game do you want to know my team? I have yellow, gold, crystal, ruby, and fire red.

38. gfhffdgerh50 says:

I caught mew in the police station.

39. tnt says:

To Froggy16-
    THANK YOU ever so much for rating my team.If you have a team tell me and i will rate it for you. :)

40. tnt says:

To froggy16:I caught the shiny red gyarados at the lake of rage,i traded mewtwo from my pokemon yellow,i caught ho-oh and lugia,itraded electabuzz from pokemon red and he is holding exp. share,and i chose totodile.and THANK YOU ever so much for rating my team. it means a lot. :)

41. froggy16 says:

To the man,
    Who are you talking to? No one on here has that name that I can find…

42. the man says:

I agree Draco

43. froggy16 says:

To tnt,
    7/10 because I like the pokemon and that you didn’t use cheats. But, your levels are all over the place and it is not very balanced, you have two waters and two psychic. Get the levels more balenced and replace Lugia with another pokemon and maybe it would get a 10.

44. froggy16 says:

To bionicle prince,
    It is for the gameboy color but you can play it on your advance or sp.

45. tnt says:

To bionicle prince it is for gameboy color-pokemon silver

46. froggy16 says:

To anthony,
    You have to trade them from red, blue, or yellow version.

47. tnt says:

rate my team shiny red gyarados lv 68,mewtwo lv 89,ho-oh lv 76,lugia lv 40,electabuzz lv 44,and feraligatr lv 100

48. bionicle prince says:

Is this for Game Boy Advance, or is it for Game Boy Color

49. anthony says:

where can you see mew in silver version and mewtwo?

50. ITACHI says:

To axel,
    enter dis cheat 0104edd0

Write a comment about “Pokemon Silver Version”

Nickname: