Games Guru

Pokemon Silver Version

How do you get all 3 starter Pokemon?

Games Guru: You need to trade for them. You can only pick one, so you will need to get another cartridge and trade. Sorry.

Can you please give me some ideas on what I should do now that I have completed my pokedex with all 251 Pokemon and they are all at level 100? I really like Pokemon, but I’m running out of stuff to do on it.

Games Guru: Whoa! My friend, you should be telling me what to do. I have never caught ‘em all and never had the stick-to-it stuff to train even 10 of my Pokemon that ultimate level. Have you found every TM? You must have. I am guessing that the only thing left for you to do is to get Pokemon Yellow or Crystal and start the quest all over again.

How can I open the cave of Mewtwo? And what do I need to have?

Games Guru: As I understand it, the only way to get Mewtwo in Pokemon Silver is to trade with someone who captured it in Pokemon Red or Pokemon Blue. Please let me know if you hear differently.

How do you capture Mew, MewTwo and Celibe? Is there any trick to catching the three legendary Pokemon?

Games Guru: I have never gone after Mew or Celibe, but I have caught MewTwo a time or two. Your best bet is to use a Master Ball — the one-size-fits-all Pokemon catcher. If you don’t have a Master Ball, try freezing MewTwo. He’s easier to catch when he’s frozen.

How do I get the generator piece?

Games Guru: Have you searched the pond in the Cerulean Gym?

Tags:

Comments about “Pokemon Silver Version”

1. master of the mighty pikachu says:

my team is the best i hav a mew2 level72, a ho-oh level 71, a lugia lvl 63, a typhlosion lvl 68 zapdos lvl 50 charmeleon lvl 16, articuno lvl 50, jarachi lvl 88 and the best of them all arceus lvl 100 the thing is they were all caught on the game. i also hav a mew lvl 100, the three dogs lvl 100 and celebi llvl 100

2. pokemon master 01 says:

I have pokemon soulsilver and its better than platinum ,perl , and diamond i got the 2cd day it came out i got mewtwo at ceulean cave i got moltres at the bottom of mt silver i got i got zapdos at power plant i got aurticono at bottom of seafoam islands i got groudon at this cave near safari zone igot lugia at whirl islands i got ho_oh at top bell tower you need natinal dex to get them and you have to defeat red and you need all 16 badges and be come champion exept for lugia

3. pokemon409 says:

How do you beat the lighthouse? i either use the elavator which dosen’t help. or i use the ladders and i get stuck in a corner.

4. pichuconquere says:

if you want a pikachu to know volttackle just find a ppikachu in a area that is holding a light ball[not a type of pokeball!] and then mate it with a ditto or other pikachu but make sure one is holding the light ball. then get a egg and the pichu will know volttackle! P.S.[you have a 5% chance of getting a wild pikachu holding a light ball, i had to catch 24 before i found one!]

5. pikachu1234 says:

after buying the ragecandybar how do you get that dude you buy it from to move and let you go through?

• froggy17 says:

First off, STOP buying them, that won’t help. First talk to lance at the lake of rage. Then check the pokemart in Mahogant Town, there is a secert team rocket hideout there. After you turn off the generator you can battle Pryce. After you beat him the man will move, but you will get a call from Proffesor Oak letting you know what team rocket is up to.

• star killer says:

did you go to the light house and jump out of the window and go up the stairs and find jaimie then go to cianwood and get the sercet poition and go to the light house and heal the pokemon. sorry this is so long.

6. 1.kyogre.1 says:

anyone here know how to catch celibi in silver

• froggy17 says:

In silver version you need to GS ball in order to catch Celebi…problem is… you can only get that in the Japanese version of the game. But, technically you can trade it over to the english version and catch Celebi there but you would have to play the entire game in Japanese first.

7. 1.kyogre.1 says:

i caught groundon in silver but i dont know how to catch kyogre i know you need the blue orb

8. 1.celebi.1 says:

where is celibi i know hes in the ilex forest but i need to know how to get him

9. 1.celebi.1 says:

does anyone know how to catch celibi besides game shark or nintendo event like how do you get a gs ball?

10. 2312 says:

can you catch lugia in pokemon silver version without cheats can you also catch ho-oh in pokemon gold version without cheats and can you transfer them to pokemon sapphire

• froggy17 says:

You can catch both of them in both games, in fact the one that is not on the cover will be at level 70. If you want details feel free to ask. Sadly you can not trade between silver and sapphire because they are to different, (special abilities, nature, gabeboy color vs. advance, etc.)

• 1.kyogre.1 says:

you can catch lugia and ho-oh in one game i have them but lugia is at the whirl islands ho-oh bell chime tower wounce you catch lugia in silver / soul silver you will figure out how to catch ho-oh same with gold

11. froggy17 says:

EVERYONE: This is pokemon “Silver Version” not “Soul Silver Version”. People are asking questions about silver and I am answering about silver. Talking about sould silver is just confusing.

12. blm says:

oh yea do any of u know if u can get 4 gen starters cuz u get all other ones and fyi suicune was a pain to track down

13. blm says:

to let u all know u can get 3 starters from gen 1, 2,and 3 for cyndaquil,chikorita,and totadile is when u start game bulbasaur charmander is when u bet blue and for torchic mudkip and treecko is at the huge place in saffron city u talk to bill and the stones represent types also im not sure if the last 2 u get like that cuz i didnt know till i bet the whole game wich is after red

14. Pokemon lover says:

Does anyone know if you can actually encounter mewtwo because on youtube there are vids on where they encounter him

• froggy17 says:

Sorry have been busy, on silver version there is NO way to encounter mewtwo without hacking (like in the videos). The easiest way to get it is by catching it in red, blue, or yellow version and then traiding it over.

• pokemaniac says:

thats not true! I’ve caught mewtwo without hacking! just get all 8 khanto badges, and go to cerulean cave. its a bit difficult finding him, but even harder catching him. make sure you save before battling mewtwo.

• froggy17 says:

Why do you even say that, you are just going to confuse people. Ceulean Cave is completly blocked off in this game. As in there is a wall where it use to be. This is SILVER version, not Soul Silver.

• blm says:

i got the game english verison and beat it all caught mewtwo groundon rayquaza and to get mewtwo just bet all the kanto gym leaders
      lol(the game was so easy i bet red at mt silver in the first 24 hours i had the game but my current goal is to get my blastoise to lv 100)

• pokefan lugia says:

how do you get mewtwo in pokemon soulsilver it like impossible

15. Hi says:

i know where to find Dig!, it’s in the park and where that guy is telling about the printer,to the right you can get through, go left and down and you will find it

16. froggy16 says:

To Big Al,
    I have one too, it is no big secret that you can catch it in the game…

17. Big Al says:

Just so you know, I didn’t use any cheats or trade for Remoraid.

18. Big Al says:

I have Remoraid.

19. froggy16 says:

To silver version ftw!,
    I’m not sure what kghffksgfhjs is but you can not catch mewtwo in silver version, you will have to trade it from red, blue, or yellow version.

20. silver version ftw! says:

any way i think you can capture mewtwo in silver after kghffksgfhjs

21. froggy16 says:

To Games Guru,
    The odds of finding a shiny pokemon are the same on any route. And did you change your nickname because I never talked to the Games Guru or anyone with that nickname.

22. froggy16 says:

To ash,
    On this game, it actually is Lance, not your rival for a change.

23. froggy16 says:

To hafiz,
    Can you please restate your comment if it was a question, I can’t figure out what you are saying.

24. ash says:

he can yo tell me who is champion pkmn trainer

25. hafiz says:

hei do not take my pokemon

26. froggy16 says:

To Games Guru,
    What are you talking about?

27. pokemon dude says:

to flyingblaziken soul silver and heart gold will still have apricorns but they can be used for two things now- making pokeballs and for making aprismoothies which are like pokeblock and poffins in this game

28. pokemon dude says:

hey guys there are remakes of pokemon silver and gold coming out called soul silver and heart gold i think they come out winter of 2010

• Zewebawu says:

The remakes are supposed to come out in march 2010, that’s what i heard, I’m not saying your wrong or anything, that’s just what i heard

29. froggy16 says:

To suitecune,
    Have you beaten Clair and she ran off or is there just a guy standing in front of the gym?

30. suitecune says:

i have lugia i got it at the top right if your at olivine. hey if u get the master ball u can clone and the pokemon thats holding it will have a clone too
    how u get to clair in silver version

31. UltimateBlaziken says:

I LIKE BLAZIKEN!!!

32. UltimateBlaziken says:

Me like Silver Version, even though it’s old!

33. froggy16 says:

To lexie1234567123,
    What do you need help doing? There are a lot of things to do at lake of range so can you be more specific.

34. lexie1234567123 says:

i just need help at the lake of rage

35. froggy16 says:

To SpasticChibi,
    The part about the pokedex is true for every game, except of course if you see them in battle tower.

36. SpasticChibi says:

Also, I’m hoping that it’ll be like the Platinum Dex, where you only have to see the Pokemon in battle to have them registered for the National Dex.

37. SpasticChibi says:

Jeez, I haven’t been here in forever.
    Is anyone planning on participating in both Pichu events for HGSS? I’m thinking about doing it for bragging purposes only and possibly Pokethlon if it allows, since Notchy is pretty much worthless and Shiny Pichu isn’t all that special :P

38. flyingblaziken says:

To froggy16, yeah, it does sound like fun. I’ll tell you if I find out anything else exciting.

39. froggy16 says:

To flyingblaziken,
    Wow…that sounds interesting. I used to be froggy15 so it is ok. I hope they keep the apricots or at least the pokeballs you could get from them. This game sounds better and better.

40. flyingblaziken says:

froggy16, sorry, I meant froggy16 in my last post. In HGSS Poke’Gear is back, instead of the Poketch and apparently you can listen to real life radio, although I’m not so sure about that. I wonder, what’s going to happen to Kurt and his Apricorns? I mean, they weren’t programmed into DPP…

41. flyingblaziken says:

to froggy15, I didn’t find out the location of Groudon and Kyogre,but I did find out that if you get an Event Arceus you will be able to create either Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina in a place called Shinto Ruins You can pick whichever one you want. And they have something called the Pokethlon, which looks kind of like a Pokemon olympics. It looks cool though.

42. froggy16 says:

To flyingblaziken,
    It sounds great, I hope they keep some of the music the same because my favorite was the music in the dragons den. So I wonder where they are going to put Groudon and Kyogre in the game?

43. flyingblaziken says:

to froggy16, I found out that the GS remakes should come out somewhere around March of 2010. And there will be 9 new minigames and the return of the Red Gyarados. Also the music has been remixed and Eusine(spelling?) the Suicune hunter will be a main character. And you can catch Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza depending on the game you have.

44. froggy16 says:

To flyingblaziken,
    They haven’t set a US relese date yet, you probably already know but the Japanese date is September 12 2009 to mark the 10th anniversery of the original Gold and Silver games.

45. froggy16 says:

To shooter,
    Lapras is in the bottem of Union Cave, but it only appears on Fridays at level 20. If you need turn by turn directions feel free to ask.

46. froggy16 says:

To Anonymous,
    Are you asking a question? Because I can’t figure out where that “and” should connect to.

47. flyingblaziken says:

To froggy16 and Heartgold, you guys are dedicated. Do either of you know the US release date for Heart Gold and Soul Silver? Cause I can’t seem to find it anywhere.

48. shooter says:

ok how do you catch laprus heartgold

49. Anonymous says:

and i restarted the game because i need to get laprus

50. froggy16 says:

To Heartgold,
    That makes two of us, but you might find you don’t know as much as you thought. I have been on here for almost three years so I have pretty much seen every question and am able to handle them. If I need any help with someones question though, I will ask you.

Write a comment about “Pokemon Silver Version”

Nickname: