Pokemon Silver Version

How do you get all 3 starter Pokemon?

Games Guru: You need to trade for them. You can only pick one, so you will need to get another cartridge and trade. Sorry.

Can you please give me some ideas on what I should do now that I have completed my pokedex with all 251 Pokemon and they are all at level 100? I really like Pokemon, but I’m running out of stuff to do on it.

Games Guru: Whoa! My friend, you should be telling me what to do. I have never caught ’em all and never had the stick-to-it stuff to train even 10 of my Pokemon that ultimate level. Have you found every TM? You must have. I am guessing that the only thing left for you to do is to get Pokemon Yellow or Crystal and start the quest all over again.

How can I open the cave of Mewtwo? And what do I need to have?

Games Guru: As I understand it, the only way to get Mewtwo in Pokemon Silver is to trade with someone who captured it in Pokemon Red or Pokemon Blue. Please let me know if you hear differently.

How do you capture Mew, MewTwo and Celibe? Is there any trick to catching the three legendary Pokemon?

Games Guru: I have never gone after Mew or Celibe, but I have caught MewTwo a time or two. Your best bet is to use a Master Ball — the one-size-fits-all Pokemon catcher. If you don’t have a Master Ball, try freezing MewTwo. He’s easier to catch when he’s frozen.

How do I get the generator piece?

Games Guru: Have you searched the pond in the Cerulean Gym?

25 Comments on Pokemon Silver Version

1. To kingk,
    It is in the top left of Ecruteak City, the only building that is burnt.

2. To shadows of almia,
    You first need to find the missing piece and give it back to the power plant, then go to the new radio tower in Lavender Town and to thank you they will give you an addition to your pokedex that plays the pokefulte.

3. shadows of almia // December 22, 2008 at 4:57 pm // Reply

how do you find the leader of the fighting gym in kanto

4. how do i find burnt tower?

5. shadows of almia // December 21, 2008 at 9:01 pm // Reply

To froggy15,
    I beat the the elite four but now I need a pokeflute how do I get one.

6. Pokemon Master Susanna // December 21, 2008 at 8:14 pm // Reply

Technically guys, you can get all three starters in Silver. I, for one, have done it. First, you must restart the game. In the beginning, save before choosing any starter you like. Train it. Afterwards, when you are able to catch pokemon, catch one extra (make sure it’s worthless) and go to a Pkmn center. Put your starter in a box. Then put change box. It will ask you to save before changing boxes. Pick “yes”. When it says “Saving” quickly shut off the game then turn it back on. You will be in front of the three Pokeballs again. Choose the next starter and repeat previous steps. When you get the last starter you don’t have to do the steps again, just train and save. When you open your boxes you will see the other two starters in there. Good luck!

Note: The only bad thing about this is that the other 2 starter pokemon’s first stages won’t be recorded into the Pokedex. But the next evolution stages will.

7. To shadows of almia,
    The cave in between Mahogany town and Blackthorn City.

8. shadows of almia // December 19, 2008 at 1:26 pm // Reply

To froggy15
    where is ice path.

9. To shadows of almia,
    You will find it in Ice path.

10. shadows of almia // December 15, 2008 at 3:34 pm // Reply

ho do you get the HM waterfall

11. To Anonymous,
    Talk to a man in Cinawood City and he will give you the medicient, check the house below the gym.

12. To shadow 313,
    You can not catch mew in this game, you can catch it with a glitch in red, blue, or yellow version.

13. To cheese taste good,
    Oh and you will find entie randomly in the Johto region, once you find it once you can track it with the area feature of your pokedex.

14. To cheese taste good,
    Find the dragon claw in the cave and she will give you the badge.

15. where do you find the medicines for yasmine in the 5th gym

16. how to catch mew and thanks games guru i can now catch mewtwo.

17. cheese taste good // December 8, 2008 at 3:24 pm // Reply

how do you get the 8th gim leader out of the cave? how do you catch entei?

18. To aj,
    There are 57 total, is there one you are looking for in particular?

19. how do you get all hm and tm

20. To ash39736,
    Lickatung, oddish, staryu, growlith, and pickachu will get you stones. Take digglet tunnel to get to Pewter City.

21. how do you get to pewter city in silver version

22. what pokemon do you give to bill’s grandad to get stone and where do you get raimbow wing

23. To bagpipes,
    Well in silver version the silverwing is a gift for saving the radio tower, the rainbow wing is in Pewter City, just talk to the old man near the pokemon center.

24. where is the rainbow wing and silver wing?

25. To kiki,

Enter the North East of the whirl islands. There are two ladders in the entrance room, take the one closer to the top of the screen. Then take the only other ladder you can. Then go down the waterfall and take a left and enter a cave. You will find Lugia there.