Pokemon Silver Version

How do you get all 3 starter Pokemon?

Games Guru: You need to trade for them. You can only pick one, so you will need to get another cartridge and trade. Sorry.

Can you please give me some ideas on what I should do now that I have completed my pokedex with all 251 Pokemon and they are all at level 100? I really like Pokemon, but I’m running out of stuff to do on it.

Games Guru: Whoa! My friend, you should be telling me what to do. I have never caught ’em all and never had the stick-to-it stuff to train even 10 of my Pokemon that ultimate level. Have you found every TM? You must have. I am guessing that the only thing left for you to do is to get Pokemon Yellow or Crystal and start the quest all over again.

How can I open the cave of Mewtwo? And what do I need to have?

Games Guru: As I understand it, the only way to get Mewtwo in Pokemon Silver is to trade with someone who captured it in Pokemon Red or Pokemon Blue. Please let me know if you hear differently.

How do you capture Mew, MewTwo and Celibe? Is there any trick to catching the three legendary Pokemon?

Games Guru: I have never gone after Mew or Celibe, but I have caught MewTwo a time or two. Your best bet is to use a Master Ball — the one-size-fits-all Pokemon catcher. If you don’t have a Master Ball, try freezing MewTwo. He’s easier to catch when he’s frozen.

How do I get the generator piece?

Games Guru: Have you searched the pond in the Cerulean Gym?

25 Comments on Pokemon Silver Version

1. yes it does work on crystal i have 5 masterballs ok on crystal switch boxes make sure its empty then put the pokemon with the item in the box then go to switch boxes and a soon as it says saving turn the game off then right back on and you will have one in your party and your pc trust me it works

2. How did you do that Anonymous? thats awesome! Great job! Can you help me? How do you get past TOHJO FALLS to get to the Pokemon League? Please Help Me!?

3. how do you get past kanto to get to the pokemon league?

4. Just wanted to let everybody know I am switching my name to froggy16🙂

5. I beat reds pikachu with a lv 51 houndoom

6. To joey_,
    Talk to the oldman next to the pokemon center in Pewter City.

7. how to get the rainbow wing in silver?

8. shadows of almia // February 6, 2009 at 10:57 am // Reply

I think you can get celibe by geting a gameshark code

9. i have lugia end ho-oh in pokemon silver

10. To THE GAME,
    Unless you have the Japanese version of the game you can not get Celibe, I too have 250 pokemon and find that very annoying.

11. To tmols,
    If you are using it in your team, teach it moves that the rest of your team doesn’t have for it can learn all tms and hms.

12. I HAVE ALL THE POKEMONBS IN POKEMON SILVER BUT HOW TO CATH CELEBI THE ONLY POKEMON I DONT HAVE

13. what are good moves to teach my mew, i have pokemon crystal

14. Master Pokemon Trainer // January 31, 2009 at 4:38 pm // Reply

the cloning glitch messes up the game after awhile.How do i no u ask? I had 2 learn it the hard way.

15. shadows of almia // January 28, 2009 at 8:32 pm // Reply

to pokemaster red
    I beat red with a lv.81 pidgeyot and knocked out his pikachu with one wing attack

16. I copied my Typhlosion like six times, I have the glitch down.

17. pokemaster red // January 8, 2009 at 6:41 pm // Reply

if you want to beat red is to have a level 100 fire type pokemon. the cheat to clone rare candy is save before going it the pc and despoit the pokemon with holding a rare candy and gto move pokemon and when it says saving dont turn off turn off and get back in and you have the pokemon with rare candy in party and in pc

18. To Anonymous,
    Well you just need to use pokemon that types are good against them, shouldnt be that hard to do. To beat the game you need to get all16 badges, beat the elite four and red, and catch all 250/251 pokemon.

19. ITALIANO23 I really need to now how to get past the 5 dancers in pokemon silver. i would love it if you could give me detailed instructions on how to beat the game

20. To KMj0519,
    Just curious, are you talking about the comment way back from Nov. 11, 2007? That was the only time I remember someone talking about there wasn’t a skarmary.

21. you most surely can get a scarmory in silver. i have one. he just sits in the grass but i cant exactly remember where though… sorry

22. To SpasticChibi,
    It sounds like you are doing the first part right but when you are switcing boxes it should say “Saving don’t turn off the power…” then you should turn off your power. If you do it to early or to late then it will not work. Oh and make sure you save in front of the PC just incase. This doesn’t work on crystal version for the record.

23. SpasticChibi // December 31, 2008 at 8:03 pm // Reply

I’ve tried at least 10 times to clone my Cleffa (holding a Master Ball) and it just won’t work. I put it in an empty box (3) and tried changing to another empty box (6). Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to use different boxes?

24. shadows of almia // December 26, 2008 at 5:08 pm // Reply

Red was very easy I only used a lv.81 Pidgyot

25. To shadows of almia,
    He is in the bottem of Mt. Mortar.