Rampage: Total Destruction

There seems to be no end to this game. What should I do? (I’ve used codes to play it.)

Games Guru: The last level is the New York level, which has 10 challenges. And at the end of that is at the Empire State Building. Just slowly finish each city, and you’ll get to the end soon enough.

How do you unlock Shelby?

Games Guru: Beat the San Francisco level as Lizzie and you should unlock Shelby.

64 Comments on Rampage: Total Destruction

1. awesomeman // July 21, 2009 at 11:28 am // Reply

141421

2. awesomeman // July 21, 2009 at 11:28 am // Reply

then you put in the cheat

3. awesomeman // July 21, 2009 at 11:27 am // Reply

you press + and – at the same time on the wii version and walla

4. disco man! // March 22, 2009 at 6:11 pm // Reply

i tried the cheat it WORKED!!!!!i unlocked them all for gamecube hold l and r and type in 141421!!! and you get every thing!!!!!!!

5. :)IT IS AWESOME :)

6. Squirrely Person the answer is + and – at the same time.

7. pods123 on what console?

8. I have it for WII too.

9. I love it because you distroy bildings and peple thats how its so cool

10. I have it for WII.

11. Ranpage Total Destruction IS AWESOME!!!!!

12. the bull monsters name is rojo.

13. how do you unlock bart?

14. I’M HALF WAY THROUGH AND HAVE OVER 100,000,000 POINTS

15. How do get jack

16. This game is awsome!!!!!

17. who has higher crush? bubba or V.E.R.N

18. acxzacxzaxz // June 26, 2008 at 10:24 am // Reply

i like the rampage

19. Skater Boy // June 4, 2008 at 5:17 pm // Reply

I like the game RAMPAGE becauseit takes out all my anger

20. This game is Ok but after playing for like 15minutes I just wanna stop and once I stop nothing makes me want to play it again. But Idid beat it but I didn’t get every monster. Oh well go figure.

21. Hey,you! need codes? I’ve got some!!! wii-ALL MONSTERS: Press+and- And put in 141421. (this is for wii and gamecube)

Gamecube:All monsters and cites-hold R and L and ”

22. IF INEE OF YOU WANT ROJO THE BULL COMPLETE THE 2ND BLOCK OF CICAGO. O.K?

23. How do you get that bull monster,(I forgot it’s name)?

24. COMPLEET NEW YORK 2 GET ROCKY THE GRANITE BUT ROCKY

IZ VERY SLOW LIKE SHELLBY!!!!!

25. I like V.E.R.N, Hes like a purple bat!

26. How do you unlock the guy that is like lava rocks?

27. here is a code:141421

28. i like marco

29. I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!

30. Squirrely Person // September 14, 2007 at 11:01 am // Reply

How do you use codes on the wii version?

31. Squirrely Person // August 31, 2007 at 6:05 pm // Reply

I LOVE the chicken!

32. Bob Frasier // August 30, 2007 at 5:23 pm // Reply

i beat the game with a partner and no cheats

33. Jimmy Neutron // August 3, 2007 at 10:24 am // Reply

hey very good at cheating gamer got any other codes?

34. Jimmy Neutron // August 3, 2007 at 10:20 am // Reply

im da bomb at king of the city

35. wwebatistafan // August 3, 2007 at 8:33 am // Reply

i can beat you all at king of the city anyday!

36. lifescoutsrule // July 22, 2007 at 2:58 pm // Reply

i like it a lot.

37. IT SCARES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. the original game is better.

i have it for gameboy

39. Skywalker // June 5, 2007 at 1:50 pm // Reply

I’ve beat the entire game! Beat that!

40. I like doyring new youk

41. cat master // May 5, 2007 at 3:38 pm // Reply

how do you do cheats

42. my favroit monster is Rogo the bull hes awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my 3 cousin 14 year old s all ways play it i unlock every monster citei !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43. a very good at cheating gamer // April 6, 2007 at 8:09 pm // Reply

Got the code:141421 the reason I took so long was that I lost the book this also unlocks all citys

44. a very good at cheating gamer // April 5, 2007 at 7:35 pm // Reply

There is a code to unlock all monsters check back later for the code I need to check my codebook.

45. I want to unlock more monsters.

46. Game fire, This game is actually not bad. I am not allowed to have loads of games but my mom said ok to this one. Show your parents screenshots from the internet.

47. game fire 10 // April 1, 2007 at 3:21 pm // Reply

sweeet game , to bad my mom doesn`t allow it

48. Bummer Man!!!

49. I had the original game for GameBoy, but I lost it!!!!!! :(

50. This is an awesome game!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 2