Rayman 3

How do you get past the Underlands?

Games Guru: The Underlands is a rather large section of the game filled with zombie chickens and other hazards. It has two parts and a lot of obstacles. Where exactly are you in the level?

28 Comments on Rayman 3

1. I really want Raving Rabbids Travel in time and TV Party even though there bad I WANT THEM!!!

2. rayman3fan194 // January 26, 2010 at 5:53 pm // Reply

I know all of the secrets of Rayman 3, i have explored the entire game. I found all the Matuvus and Tribelles. I also found the biggest secret of all!!!!!!!!!! :)

3. i dont like the rabbids i like rayman

4. Rabbid in desk // May 27, 2009 at 6:32 pm // Reply

……Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

5. T V party is awesome!!!! DAAHHHHHHHH

6. need help getting past monsters in level 29.

7. Rayman knight // January 12, 2009 at 7:33 am // Reply

the underlands is the knaaren desert right before you enter the cavern.

8. i need help on the invincibee kneerens

9. Waluigi time! // November 7, 2008 at 9:24 pm // Reply

I have beaten this game several times. If anyones got any questions, feel free to ask me.

• Hey Waluigi Time! How do you get past the first kneerens around the acid pit? I know that you hit the gong but then what?

10. One secret is on the final level in the area where you walk up the stairs to fight Reflux, there is a secret door that will open if you have gained enough points throughout the entire Tower of the Leptys area.

11. i want to know about the secrets of the tower of the leptes.

12. The underlands is supposed to be the Knaren Desert……..I think.

13. RRR lover #1 // March 25, 2008 at 10:18 pm // Reply

Love the the first and I love the sound of this but I have two more plunger to go put on

the wall on the first!

14. willtheboyscout // February 29, 2008 at 5:25 pm // Reply

i beat rayman 3 on pc. the end is insanely hard. but i beat it!!!!! by the way i do not know what youre talking about ”underlands” and ”zombie chickens”.

15. Radiated Rayman Raver // February 4, 2008 at 12:07 pm // Reply

Hi can you tell me how to get past the level where you turn into the mini car in that building and go under the door then pop up to normal size. Does anyone understand me or know what to do ???

Thanks

16. ghoss may apeare aolt he leyden // January 1, 2008 at 5:14 pm // Reply

raving rabbids is fun

17. A random person // December 11, 2007 at 6:50 pm // Reply

Rayman 3 is awesome but im stuck on the last level because i keep losing my life are there any cheat codes like unlimited life or something for the Pc?

18. I used to play that game a lot. I beat it, and once every while I restart a level. Yep, it’s a great game!

19. rayman-fan 5567 // October 16, 2007 at 2:17 pm // Reply

plz some-one respond i need help !!!!!!

20. rayman-fan 5567 // October 15, 2007 at 9:44 pm // Reply

I need help i cant get past reflux he’s the guy that you fight after you get past the monsters in the caves plz help !!!!!!

21. Raving Rabbids is awesome!! The videos are funny and it’s also funny when they say DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

• Yea they are funny. The only videos iv’e seen are Bunnies Can’t Date, Bunnies Never Close Doors, Bunnies Can’t Cook Turkey, and Bunnies Can’t Stand Christmas. I like it at the end of them where it’s like But They Can Dance. Also on Bunnies Can’t Cook Turkey at the end it shows them dancing with turkey stuck on their heads!

P.S. Sorry for the long comment

P.P.S. That’s funny there

22. I need help. Please help me. I don’t know how to get past the toilet-guy? HELP HELP HELP

23. Videogame master // April 5, 2007 at 4:46 pm // Reply

it’s good except the new 1 rayman raving rabbids is better.Why? It’s for the wii and the wii rocks and number two you get beat the pulp out of bunnies

24. I love that game and I am on the last level!