Rayman 3

How do you get past the Underlands?

Games Guru: The Underlands is a rather large section of the game filled with zombie chickens and other hazards. It has two parts and a lot of obstacles. Where exactly are you in the level?

28 Comments on Rayman 3

1. Radiated Rayman Raver // February 4, 2008 at 12:07 pm // Reply

Hi can you tell me how to get past the level where you turn into the mini car in that building and go under the door then pop up to normal size. Does anyone understand me or know what to do ???

Thanks

2. ghoss may apeare aolt he leyden // January 1, 2008 at 5:14 pm // Reply

raving rabbids is fun

3. A random person // December 11, 2007 at 6:50 pm // Reply

Rayman 3 is awesome but im stuck on the last level because i keep losing my life are there any cheat codes like unlimited life or something for the Pc?

4. I used to play that game a lot. I beat it, and once every while I restart a level. Yep, it’s a great game!

5. rayman-fan 5567 // October 16, 2007 at 2:17 pm // Reply

plz some-one respond i need help !!!!!!

6. rayman-fan 5567 // October 15, 2007 at 9:44 pm // Reply

I need help i cant get past reflux he’s the guy that you fight after you get past the monsters in the caves plz help !!!!!!

7. Raving Rabbids is awesome!! The videos are funny and it’s also funny when they say DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

• Yea they are funny. The only videos iv’e seen are Bunnies Can’t Date, Bunnies Never Close Doors, Bunnies Can’t Cook Turkey, and Bunnies Can’t Stand Christmas. I like it at the end of them where it’s like But They Can Dance. Also on Bunnies Can’t Cook Turkey at the end it shows them dancing with turkey stuck on their heads!

P.S. Sorry for the long comment

P.P.S. That’s funny there

8. I need help. Please help me. I don’t know how to get past the toilet-guy? HELP HELP HELP

9. Videogame master // April 5, 2007 at 4:46 pm // Reply

it’s good except the new 1 rayman raving rabbids is better.Why? It’s for the wii and the wii rocks and number two you get beat the pulp out of bunnies

10. I love that game and I am on the last level!

1 2 3