Pokemon Diamond

What are shiny Pokemon? How do you get them?

Games Guru: The chances of getting them are supposed to be something like 1 in 8,000. But here’s a very long article that might help:

Where oh where do you find the HMstrength IM dieing for it?

Games Guru: Strength?  It’s at the top of the Lost Tower on Route 209.

How do you catch Azelf?

Games Guru: Since Azelf has uproar, you cannot put it to sleep. The experts say use dark balls and timer balls, and they are probably right. I find that good old standard pokeballs will do the trick eventually, but no matter what you do, save before you begin the fight. Also, you might try poisoning Azelf at the beginning of the fight and then just throwing balls. So long as you have saved, it won’t cost you anything.

How do you beat the eighth gym leader? I can’t find a moving platform that goes to him. Also, can I get some cheats on how to find legendaries besides Dialga, Uxie and Azelf? Thank you!

Games Guru: How many of his underlings have you beaten? Remember, first room: just get on the platform and press the blue button once. Second room, get on the platform and press the green button three times. In the third room, things start to get tricky.

You get on the first platform and hit the red button once, then get off and head left. Get on the next platform and press the red button once, then get off and head for the next platform. This time you hit the green button three times. Move ahead and press the blue button on the next platform to open a new path along the top of the screen. Go up and to the right and hit the red button to open the bridge that will take you to Volkner.

How do you get past Stark Mountain? I’ve tried EVERYTHING!

Games Guru: Stark Mountain is pretty big. Where are you? Have you escorted Buck?

How do you catch Mesprit?

Games Guru: First, you should have the patch in your Pokedex that lets you track Mesprit. If you don’t, return to the Poketech building in Jubilife. With this technology, you will be able to locate and even move Mesprit. Go to a patch of grass and keep saving and you will see that the legendary Pokemon moves every time you save. So save until your fingers fall off, or Mesprit lands somewhere nearby.

Now the hard part: catching it. I did it the hard way. I paralyzed Mesprit and used about a million pokeballs. If you have the Master Ball, you will get Mesprit on your first try. Since Master Balls are one-per-game, I tried a mixture of balls before finally trapping Mesprit with a regular pokeball.

If you don’t want to use or do not have a Master Ball, try the deadly combination of putting Mesprit to sleep, then using Mean Look as your next attack.

How do you get a dawn stone? I was wondering because I want to get a Gallade so bad!!!!!!!!

Games Guru: The easiest, though most expensive, way is to earn one by winning 7,200 points on Pokemon Battle Revolution — the Wii game.

How can you NOT get 3 moon stones, pikachus or Replays lined up in the veilstone lotto place when the pokeballs appear? Thank you SO much!

Games Guru: have spent very little time on the slots, but in my experience, they are very random.

How do I evolve Evee into Umbreon?

Games Guru: Evee can change into many different Pokemon. To turn an Evee into an Umbreon, you need to do a nighttime Happiness evolution.

Where do you get the fifth gym badge, and how do you get there? Also, if there are any obstacles, please let me know.

Games Guru: The gym is in Hearthome City, but you’ve got to do a few things before it’s open to you. First, you will run into some unhappy psyducks. You need to take some medicine to them to ease their pain. Then you need to make a special delivery in Celestic City. This is a good deal because you will be rewarded with the HM Surf. Then you need to head east, fight a few more battles and run into an old friend from Mt. Coronet. Once you do all of this, go to Hearthome City, and you should find the gym open and ready for you.

How do you get better signal for the DS wireless communications?

Games Guru: This is an interesting question. You might be too far from a WiFi hotspot. Have you tried taking it to a good WiFi zone?

25 Comments on Pokemon Diamond

1. Salamence101 // May 27, 2008 at 7:44 am // Reply

Dialga the master,

All three of them learn the move ancientpower. All of them are considered ancient pokemon.

2. reeceecup // May 27, 2008 at 6:44 am // Reply

I am a BIG fan of pokemon and i playd the game and it was my favorite game i have.

3. where do u get garatina

4. Dialga-The Master // May 26, 2008 at 7:22 pm // Reply

I might change my name to purplepikachu, but maybe not:(, and I have a question. Why do people disagree about MewTwo’s origin? Pokemon Blue & Red say in a diary on Cinnabar Island that Mew gave birth to MewTwo. If that wasn’t true, why didn’t FireRed & LeafGreen change the writing, or just take it out. So, I conclude that Mew gave birth to MewTwo.:)

5. guy with da answers // May 26, 2008 at 7:09 pm // Reply

ta beat da game, ActionReplay da whole way through.

6. To Dialga-The Master,

There all based on prehistoric creatures. Aerodactyl is a pteradactyl, cradily is some kind of ancient plant, and Dialga is based on an Amphicoelias, the largest dinasour.

7. Dialga-The Master // May 25, 2008 at 3:02 pm // Reply

Pokemonluvr-My Vote is…Magkid-I mean Eleby-I mean Eleb- whatever. Seriously, I couldn’t place a vote… But for the fun, I’ll say my Favorite-Elekid. Anyways… anyone who can guess what these three Pokemon have in common… is worthy of a CherishBall, although I have none to give. So… what do these three Pokemon have in common-Aerodactyl, Cradily, & Dialga. Answer will be given in 2 weeks, so…

8. Dialga-The Master // May 25, 2008 at 2:45 pm // Reply

Pokemonluvr-Arcanine will whip the Ninetails, but next time possibly tell the level and/or moves: Example-

Arcanine-99/Overheat, Dig, ExtremeSpeed, Iron Tail

Ninetails-100/Dig, Fire Blast, Fire Spin, Quick Attack

Oh, yes. I’d gladly give you any of the Legendaries-But I can’t seem to find a WiFi Hotspot.

And one more thing…Crawdaunt would CRUSH Bannette.

9. pokemonluvr // May 25, 2008 at 12:49 pm // Reply

Guy who knows all pokemon,

I chose piplup.

10. pokemonluvr // May 25, 2008 at 12:13 pm // Reply

For my poll and battles of the weeks I vote for Arceus, Arcanine, Elekid and Crawdaunt.

11. pokemonluvr // May 25, 2008 at 9:22 am // Reply

To Taly

How to get to top of Mt. Coronet

Go to Oreburgh City, make sure you have rock smash, strength, and rock climb. Go north then east and into Mt. Coronet. Get to the top right corner and use rock climb and go up the stairs. Go to the top left corner and go through the door. The path is pretty easy from there. Get to the top, battle Team Galactic, battle or catch Dialga /Palkia, and the guy blocking the entrance will be gone. Once you’re past him, you will be on a small route. Go east. Go through a REALLY SMALL building and you’ll be in sunnyshore city!!!! Hope I helped you a lot!

12. pokemonluvr // May 25, 2008 at 9:08 am // Reply

To Taly

How to beat Team Galactic 1st time

O.K., First, you have to get the warehouse key somewhere. Then, go to the Team Galactic warehouse in Veilstone City. Go down the stairs, and go north. You will get a key.(Not the warehouse key because you need that to go down the stairs) Go back to where you were when you just got downstairs. Go east. Go up two sets of stairs. You will see two warp circles. Go through the west warp circle. Follow the path and you’ll be in a room with a stairs in the east and a warp circle in the west. Take the warp circle. You will have to fight a scientist. After that get a key in that room. Go back through the warp circle and get out of the warehouse. Go next door to the Galactic HQ. Go through the door that was previously locked in the HQ.Try and get to the end. It’s actually pretty straight forward. Get to the end, beat the TWO bosses and free Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf. Next up, Mt. Coronet. I will type a walkthrough on that very soon. Hope this helps!!

13. Salamence101 // May 24, 2008 at 8:59 pm // Reply

To Pokemonluvr,

Well, i have actually already done this battle (Lv53 arcanine Vrs Same lv ninetails) and the arcanine one so i vote Arcanine.

P.S. I like this kind of question so you should to it like every Three days or so.

14. To pokemonluvr,

I vote for Arcanine.

15. pokemonluvr // May 24, 2008 at 3:01 pm // Reply

I know a week hasn’t passed but I really want to do another one!

This Week: Arcanine VS. Ninetales

Round 1:

16. pokemonluvr // May 24, 2008 at 2:33 pm // Reply

No one is voting for my Arceus, Darkrai, Shaymin poll! Can anyone please vote?! I will give 4 more weeks to vote. So far 1 person has voted. So far: Darkrai: 1 vote Arceus:0 votes Shaymin:0 votes.

17. pokemonluvr // May 24, 2008 at 12:28 pm // Reply

Dialga-the master,

Arceus, Darkrai, Entei, Lugia, Regirock

18. pokemonluvr // May 24, 2008 at 10:00 am // Reply

You know that guy east of the hotels by Pastoria city? Well, he’s blocking the entrance. To get him away, beat Team Galactic, get to the top of Mt. Coronet, beat Team Galactic again, battle Dialga /Palkia, and he will go away. I will type a guide for you on how to do that in about 1-4 weeks.

19. pokemonluvr // May 24, 2008 at 9:43 am // Reply

I will do a battle every week. Who do you think will win? Post your comment on who will win! You have 1 week to post.

This week’s battle: Crawdaunt VS. Banette

Round 1

20. pokemonluvr // May 24, 2008 at 9:25 am // Reply

Can anyone trade me a Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Darkrai, Mewtwo, Regigigas, Rayquaza or Kyogre at the GTS I can trade a Crobat Lv. 100, or a Mew Lv. 100. I will make a bid. whoever trades me the strongest legendary above out of the submissions I will trade with. I WILL trade with everyone else who puts in a submission, too.

21. Dialga-The Master // May 23, 2008 at 5:20 pm // Reply

What do you mean elemental islands?

22. Raquaza122002 // May 22, 2008 at 5:03 pm // Reply

Hey waz up!! Does any one know where the elemental islands are on pokemon diamond and pearl?

23. guy with da answers // May 22, 2008 at 1:13 pm // Reply

the best thing ever is ACTIONREPLAY! but i only have a few codes. anyone know any?

24. Sparkoloid // May 22, 2008 at 10:41 am // Reply

Sorry! I shouldn’t have gotten so overworked and making a sloppy comment!

25. To Dialga-The Master,