Pokemon Diamond

What are shiny Pokemon? How do you get them?

Games Guru: The chances of getting them are supposed to be something like 1 in 8,000. But here’s a very long article that might help: http://www.gamesradar.com/shiny-pokemon-guide/

Where oh where do you find the HMstrength IM dieing for it?

Games Guru: Strength?  It’s at the top of the Lost Tower on Route 209.

How do you catch Azelf?

Games Guru: Since Azelf has uproar, you cannot put it to sleep. The experts say use dark balls and timer balls, and they are probably right. I find that good old standard pokeballs will do the trick eventually, but no matter what you do, save before you begin the fight. Also, you might try poisoning Azelf at the beginning of the fight and then just throwing balls. So long as you have saved, it won’t cost you anything.

How do you beat the eighth gym leader? I can’t find a moving platform that goes to him. Also, can I get some cheats on how to find legendaries besides Dialga, Uxie and Azelf? Thank you!

Games Guru: How many of his underlings have you beaten? Remember, first room: just get on the platform and press the blue button once. Second room, get on the platform and press the green button three times. In the third room, things start to get tricky.

You get on the first platform and hit the red button once, then get off and head left. Get on the next platform and press the red button once, then get off and head for the next platform. This time you hit the green button three times. Move ahead and press the blue button on the next platform to open a new path along the top of the screen. Go up and to the right and hit the red button to open the bridge that will take you to Volkner.

How do you get past Stark Mountain? I’ve tried EVERYTHING!

Games Guru: Stark Mountain is pretty big. Where are you? Have you escorted Buck?

How do you catch Mesprit?

Games Guru: First, you should have the patch in your Pokedex that lets you track Mesprit. If you don’t, return to the Poketech building in Jubilife. With this technology, you will be able to locate and even move Mesprit. Go to a patch of grass and keep saving and you will see that the legendary Pokemon moves every time you save. So save until your fingers fall off, or Mesprit lands somewhere nearby.

Now the hard part: catching it. I did it the hard way. I paralyzed Mesprit and used about a million pokeballs. If you have the Master Ball, you will get Mesprit on your first try. Since Master Balls are one-per-game, I tried a mixture of balls before finally trapping Mesprit with a regular pokeball.

If you don’t want to use or do not have a Master Ball, try the deadly combination of putting Mesprit to sleep, then using Mean Look as your next attack.

How do you get a dawn stone? I was wondering because I want to get a Gallade so bad!!!!!!!!

Games Guru: The easiest, though most expensive, way is to earn one by winning 7,200 points on Pokemon Battle Revolution — the Wii game.

How can you NOT get 3 moon stones, pikachus or Replays lined up in the veilstone lotto place when the pokeballs appear? Thank you SO much!

Games Guru: have spent very little time on the slots, but in my experience, they are very random.

How do I evolve Evee into Umbreon?

Games Guru: Evee can change into many different Pokemon. To turn an Evee into an Umbreon, you need to do a nighttime Happiness evolution.

Where do you get the fifth gym badge, and how do you get there? Also, if there are any obstacles, please let me know.

Games Guru: The gym is in Hearthome City, but you’ve got to do a few things before it’s open to you. First, you will run into some unhappy psyducks. You need to take some medicine to them to ease their pain. Then you need to make a special delivery in Celestic City. This is a good deal because you will be rewarded with the HM Surf. Then you need to head east, fight a few more battles and run into an old friend from Mt. Coronet. Once you do all of this, go to Hearthome City, and you should find the gym open and ready for you.

How do you get better signal for the DS wireless communications?

Games Guru: This is an interesting question. You might be too far from a WiFi hotspot. Have you tried taking it to a good WiFi zone?

25 Comments on Pokemon Diamond

1. pokemon dimond

2. pokemonluvr // May 31, 2008 at 6:45 am // Reply

Oh, and Dialga the Master, you can find a hotspot and buy it at places like coffee shops and Circuit City.

3. pokemonluvr // May 31, 2008 at 6:43 am // Reply

froggy15-

This is pokemonluvr here. Actually, Muk can’t learn Giga Drain and Flamethrower. It can learn Giga IMPACT and Flamethrower. Sorry. But, Dialga the Master, I know the answer. It’s actually really obvious. The answer is Arceus. But, I know you probably wouldn’t make it that obvious. So, it’s probably another answer, but Arceus is one correct answer.

4. How do you get Politoed, Frostlass, Rotom, Tangroth, Probopass, Gallade, Porygon-Z, Mamoswine, Magnazone, and Lickylicky?

5. Terminator // May 29, 2008 at 6:23 pm // Reply

TO unknown egg,

I say Diamond. We get Dialga!!!!!!!!!

6. the cheat for dakri is 42dhr8frisps8ririre

7. Ok I guess I will try a trivia question. If I have a level 25 unkown (A) with these stats,

HP=62

Attack=38

Deffense=31

Speed=35

Special Attack=42

Special Defense=32

Than what type will the move secret power be and how much strength will it have?

8. To Dialga-The Master,

I am pretty sure muk can learn both but I don’t know if it is the only pokemon that can.

9. pokemonluvr // May 29, 2008 at 2:29 pm // Reply

Unknown Egg-

DEFINETELY DIAMOND!!

U can’t get Dialga with Action Replay but u can get Palkia with action replay! And you get Dialga in Diamond! so in the end, diamond is a lot better.

10. pokemonluvr // May 29, 2008 at 2:24 pm // Reply

Dialga the Master and everyone else-

The winners are……Elekid! Crawdunt! And Arcanine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From pokemonluvr

11. Unknown Egg // May 29, 2008 at 9:09 am // Reply

Should i get Daimond or Pearl?

12. pikachu lover // May 29, 2008 at 8:43 am // Reply

how do you get to the gym leader in snowpoint city also, how do you get into snowpoint temple HELP!!!!!!

13. pokemonluvr // May 28, 2008 at 7:49 pm // Reply

pikapikajbo-

I bet cha can’t woop me.

I have 27 lv.100s. I would use my Deoxys, Shaymin, Arceus, Groudon and my Flygon all lv. 100.

14. Salamence101 // May 28, 2008 at 7:49 pm // Reply

pikapikajbo,

Is that so? Well then could you tell me what your’e team is composed of?

15. To Umbreon freak,

The pokemon is Electivire.

16. Terminator // May 28, 2008 at 12:52 pm // Reply

TO kasssandra101,

well….I don’t kno I rarley go to the Square. it’s pretty boring if u ask me.

17. Dialga-The Master // May 28, 2008 at 12:47 pm // Reply

Froggy15 is correct, but I was thinking like Salamence101. They all learn AncientPower. To Umbreon Freak- Trivia answer is… Electivire! I have another question. Who is the only Pokemon who can learn Giga Drain & Flamethrower?

To kassandra101- I doubt that you can pick up a Dawn Stone. But it might be possible.

P.S.-I heard, but have not confirmed, that Jirachi makes its home atop Mt. Coronet…

To Pokemonluvr- So who won the battles? Please tell soon.

18. how do you get the door unlocked at canalave city

19. pikapikajbo // May 27, 2008 at 9:18 pm // Reply

i could woop anybody in pokemon diamond in battle

20. pokemonluvr // May 27, 2008 at 6:53 pm // Reply

To Unbeatable493-

The AR code is:

94000130 FCFF0000

B21C4D28 00000000

B0000004 00000000

0000AA3C EDB88320

2000AA68 0000000A

D2000000 00000000

I’m not sure if this is so accurate so tell me if it doesn’t work.

21. pokemonluvr // May 27, 2008 at 6:46 pm // Reply

To bosco-

Most legendaries can be caught by migrating. As for the others, Fullmoon Island, Verity Cave, Acuity Cave, Valor Cave, Spear Pillar, Flower Paradise, Newmoon Island, Turnback Cave, Stark Mountain, Snowpoint Temple.

22. pokemonluvr // May 27, 2008 at 4:33 pm // Reply

Sorry everyone. Actually, Arcanine has 4 votes.

23. kassandra101 // May 27, 2008 at 4:11 pm // Reply

hey i heard that you can get another dawn stone by going into the hearthome park and your pokemon will be holding it is that true i hear its rare tho.

P.s guys are not the only ones that play video games!

24. Umbreon freak // May 27, 2008 at 3:04 pm // Reply

Hey everybody! Umbreon freak is back and throughing pokemon trivia your way!

Which pokemon is the only one that knows the ability “Motor Drive”. Everyone has a couple of days to anwser.

25. how do i get into sunshore city?the dude wont let me in.