Pokemon Diamond

What are shiny Pokemon? How do you get them?

Games Guru: The chances of getting them are supposed to be something like 1 in 8,000. But here’s a very long article that might help: http://www.gamesradar.com/shiny-pokemon-guide/

Where oh where do you find the HMstrength IM dieing for it?

Games Guru: Strength?  It’s at the top of the Lost Tower on Route 209.

How do you catch Azelf?

Games Guru: Since Azelf has uproar, you cannot put it to sleep. The experts say use dark balls and timer balls, and they are probably right. I find that good old standard pokeballs will do the trick eventually, but no matter what you do, save before you begin the fight. Also, you might try poisoning Azelf at the beginning of the fight and then just throwing balls. So long as you have saved, it won’t cost you anything.

How do you beat the eighth gym leader? I can’t find a moving platform that goes to him. Also, can I get some cheats on how to find legendaries besides Dialga, Uxie and Azelf? Thank you!

Games Guru: How many of his underlings have you beaten? Remember, first room: just get on the platform and press the blue button once. Second room, get on the platform and press the green button three times. In the third room, things start to get tricky.

You get on the first platform and hit the red button once, then get off and head left. Get on the next platform and press the red button once, then get off and head for the next platform. This time you hit the green button three times. Move ahead and press the blue button on the next platform to open a new path along the top of the screen. Go up and to the right and hit the red button to open the bridge that will take you to Volkner.

How do you get past Stark Mountain? I’ve tried EVERYTHING!

Games Guru: Stark Mountain is pretty big. Where are you? Have you escorted Buck?

How do you catch Mesprit?

Games Guru: First, you should have the patch in your Pokedex that lets you track Mesprit. If you don’t, return to the Poketech building in Jubilife. With this technology, you will be able to locate and even move Mesprit. Go to a patch of grass and keep saving and you will see that the legendary Pokemon moves every time you save. So save until your fingers fall off, or Mesprit lands somewhere nearby.

Now the hard part: catching it. I did it the hard way. I paralyzed Mesprit and used about a million pokeballs. If you have the Master Ball, you will get Mesprit on your first try. Since Master Balls are one-per-game, I tried a mixture of balls before finally trapping Mesprit with a regular pokeball.

If you don’t want to use or do not have a Master Ball, try the deadly combination of putting Mesprit to sleep, then using Mean Look as your next attack.

How do you get a dawn stone? I was wondering because I want to get a Gallade so bad!!!!!!!!

Games Guru: The easiest, though most expensive, way is to earn one by winning 7,200 points on Pokemon Battle Revolution — the Wii game.

How can you NOT get 3 moon stones, pikachus or Replays lined up in the veilstone lotto place when the pokeballs appear? Thank you SO much!

Games Guru: have spent very little time on the slots, but in my experience, they are very random.

How do I evolve Evee into Umbreon?

Games Guru: Evee can change into many different Pokemon. To turn an Evee into an Umbreon, you need to do a nighttime Happiness evolution.

Where do you get the fifth gym badge, and how do you get there? Also, if there are any obstacles, please let me know.

Games Guru: The gym is in Hearthome City, but you’ve got to do a few things before it’s open to you. First, you will run into some unhappy psyducks. You need to take some medicine to them to ease their pain. Then you need to make a special delivery in Celestic City. This is a good deal because you will be rewarded with the HM Surf. Then you need to head east, fight a few more battles and run into an old friend from Mt. Coronet. Once you do all of this, go to Hearthome City, and you should find the gym open and ready for you.

How do you get better signal for the DS wireless communications?

Games Guru: This is an interesting question. You might be too far from a WiFi hotspot. Have you tried taking it to a good WiFi zone?

25 Comments on Pokemon Diamond

1. pokemonluvr // June 5, 2008 at 8:02 pm // Reply

bobby01,

This is my team’s moveset.

Arceus-Hyper Beam, Judgment, Hyper Voice and Earth Power.

Darkrai-(I just got him at the event.)Rock Climb, Special Rend, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact.

Mew-Fly, Surf, Solarbeam, Giga Impact.

Deoxys-Cut, Psycho Boost, Psychic, Zen Headbutt.

Dialga-Earth Power, Roar of Time, Flash Cannon, Aura Sphere.

Shaymin-Seed Flare, Synthesis, Energy Ball, Magical Leaf.

Can’t beat me now!

pokemonluvr

2. pokemonluvr // June 5, 2008 at 7:51 pm // Reply

To Dialga-the-Master,

By polls I mean my Arceus, Darkrai, Shaymin poll on comment 1191. But anyway, the poll is over because I have enough votes. The winner is… Arceus!!!

pokemonluvr

3. To Terminator,

No, I just like the polls and trivia questions. Oh, and try to answer my question, no one has got it yet.

4. Terminator // June 5, 2008 at 3:24 pm // Reply

TO Phil,

Man, U don’t even want to kno how hard it iz 2 catch him…..anyways sfter using about 30 to 40 ultraballs try using timer balls. also heal balls, great balls, and even after a while poke balls. Note. I waz lucky and a freind of mine traded a pokemon with me that had a masterball, Hence I got Girantinia on my first try. hope this helps.
    😆 😀 8)

5. where can i find moon stones i desperartely need some for my nidorina and nidorino

6. Terminator // June 4, 2008 at 12:52 pm // Reply

Hey froggy15,

Did U get Diamond?

7. darkrai is awesome.

8. why cant i catch a giratina when its on red life with an ultra ball

9. Anonymous // June 2, 2008 at 8:27 pm // Reply

you can get finnons evouchon in suny sore city in the water from a girl p.s. I have bigger problems for legends p.s. agian you have to catch diaga first

10. Terminator // June 2, 2008 at 4:46 pm // Reply

TO Charlord,

Iz DIamond a good game? Heck yeah it iz. Price around 35 to 30 bucks.

11. To pokemonluvr,

I am sorry but muk is one of the answers.

12. To Dialga-The Master,

Wrong. I hope someone can get it.

13. guy with da answers // June 2, 2008 at 3:22 pm // Reply

pokemonluvr (coment 1298), muk ken lern giga drain and flamethrower

14. I vote Darkria

15. Dialga-The Master // June 2, 2008 at 6:40 am // Reply

To Froggy15-Hidden Power is always your type, so it would be Psychic Based. Attack, I do not know…

To Mew10023- Politoed_Trade a Poliwhirl with King’s Rock, Frostlass_Use a Dawn Stone on a Female Snorunt, Rotom_In the Old Chateau’s TV at 8pm-4am, Tangrowth_Level up Tangela to Level 33 to learn AncientPower, then level up, Probopass_Level up Nosepass in Mt. Coronet, Gallade_Use a Dawn Stone on a Male Kirlia, Porygon-Z_Trade a Porygon-2 with the Dubious Disc, Mamoswine_Use a Heart Scale to recall Piloswine’s AncientPower, then level him up, Magnezone_Level up Magneton in Mt. Coronet, And Lickilicky_Level up Lickatung to Level 33 to learn Rollout, then level up.

To Pokemonluvr-What polls? I answered all that I saw.

To Everyone- The Answer is (Excluding Mew) SORRY it looks like there are 2 Pokemon. Thank you Froggy15 (LOL) They were Muk and Ho-oh.

16. Salamence101 // June 1, 2008 at 9:14 pm // Reply

Pokemonluvr,

I vote Arceus.

17. ledgend of pokemon1000 // June 1, 2008 at 8:36 pm // Reply

I was just wondering if u can get a kings stone of diamond/pearl. So i can get a politoad.

He’s is so awesome and he is the last pokemon i need to finish the national pokedex

18. Terminator // June 1, 2008 at 6:27 pm // Reply

TO Pokemonluvr.

Sorry but I like shaymin.

19. Terminator // June 1, 2008 at 6:10 pm // Reply

Aughhh!!!!!!! I missed the event at TOys R us.

20. to 1291-pokemonluvr

I can take down your team!

21. how do ya get darkrai with out special event

22. how do u get darkrai

23. pokemonluvr // May 31, 2008 at 6:55 pm // Reply

Dialga the Master! This is pokemonluvr. I found out the other answer! The answers are…Arceus, and…..Ho-Oh!!

24. mr wierdo8 // May 31, 2008 at 4:22 pm // Reply

to get into the snowpoint city temple you have to bring regiice, registeel,and regirock.

that will let you go and catch regigigas which is the strongest of them all

25. pokemonluvr // May 31, 2008 at 1:22 pm // Reply

I need votes for my Arceus, Darkrai, Shamin poll! If I have just 1 more vote that’s not Shaymin, (If it is I need 2 votes.) I can reveal the answer! Please vote!

pokemonluvr