Pokemon Diamond

What are shiny Pokemon? How do you get them?

Games Guru: The chances of getting them are supposed to be something like 1 in 8,000. But here’s a very long article that might help: http://www.gamesradar.com/shiny-pokemon-guide/

Where oh where do you find the HMstrength IM dieing for it?

Games Guru: Strength?  It’s at the top of the Lost Tower on Route 209.

How do you catch Azelf?

Games Guru: Since Azelf has uproar, you cannot put it to sleep. The experts say use dark balls and timer balls, and they are probably right. I find that good old standard pokeballs will do the trick eventually, but no matter what you do, save before you begin the fight. Also, you might try poisoning Azelf at the beginning of the fight and then just throwing balls. So long as you have saved, it won’t cost you anything.

How do you beat the eighth gym leader? I can’t find a moving platform that goes to him. Also, can I get some cheats on how to find legendaries besides Dialga, Uxie and Azelf? Thank you!

Games Guru: How many of his underlings have you beaten? Remember, first room: just get on the platform and press the blue button once. Second room, get on the platform and press the green button three times. In the third room, things start to get tricky.

You get on the first platform and hit the red button once, then get off and head left. Get on the next platform and press the red button once, then get off and head for the next platform. This time you hit the green button three times. Move ahead and press the blue button on the next platform to open a new path along the top of the screen. Go up and to the right and hit the red button to open the bridge that will take you to Volkner.

How do you get past Stark Mountain? I’ve tried EVERYTHING!

Games Guru: Stark Mountain is pretty big. Where are you? Have you escorted Buck?

How do you catch Mesprit?

Games Guru: First, you should have the patch in your Pokedex that lets you track Mesprit. If you don’t, return to the Poketech building in Jubilife. With this technology, you will be able to locate and even move Mesprit. Go to a patch of grass and keep saving and you will see that the legendary Pokemon moves every time you save. So save until your fingers fall off, or Mesprit lands somewhere nearby.

Now the hard part: catching it. I did it the hard way. I paralyzed Mesprit and used about a million pokeballs. If you have the Master Ball, you will get Mesprit on your first try. Since Master Balls are one-per-game, I tried a mixture of balls before finally trapping Mesprit with a regular pokeball.

If you don’t want to use or do not have a Master Ball, try the deadly combination of putting Mesprit to sleep, then using Mean Look as your next attack.

How do you get a dawn stone? I was wondering because I want to get a Gallade so bad!!!!!!!!

Games Guru: The easiest, though most expensive, way is to earn one by winning 7,200 points on Pokemon Battle Revolution — the Wii game.

How can you NOT get 3 moon stones, pikachus or Replays lined up in the veilstone lotto place when the pokeballs appear? Thank you SO much!

Games Guru: have spent very little time on the slots, but in my experience, they are very random.

How do I evolve Evee into Umbreon?

Games Guru: Evee can change into many different Pokemon. To turn an Evee into an Umbreon, you need to do a nighttime Happiness evolution.

Where do you get the fifth gym badge, and how do you get there? Also, if there are any obstacles, please let me know.

Games Guru: The gym is in Hearthome City, but you’ve got to do a few things before it’s open to you. First, you will run into some unhappy psyducks. You need to take some medicine to them to ease their pain. Then you need to make a special delivery in Celestic City. This is a good deal because you will be rewarded with the HM Surf. Then you need to head east, fight a few more battles and run into an old friend from Mt. Coronet. Once you do all of this, go to Hearthome City, and you should find the gym open and ready for you.

How do you get better signal for the DS wireless communications?

Games Guru: This is an interesting question. You might be too far from a WiFi hotspot. Have you tried taking it to a good WiFi zone?

2,755 Comments on Pokemon Diamond

1. Goblin6000 // May 9, 2014 at 2:31 pm // Reply

I love luxray! He is soooooo epic

2. jfhogkhoikh // August 4, 2013 at 5:24 pm // Reply

how do you get past psyducks

3. soil your plants // June 20, 2013 at 1:04 am // Reply

All legindary pokemon can be cought with the normal pokeball.it is actualy easyer and faster.P.S.I might have spelled “cought” and “easyer”.

4. Lucario Rocks! // April 16, 2013 at 2:49 pm // Reply

i challenge anyone to a battle in the union room on 4/20 at 3:00!

5. Lucario Rocks! // April 16, 2013 at 2:45 pm // Reply

p.s. i didn’t use cheats!

6. Lucario Rocks! // April 16, 2013 at 2:40 pm // Reply

check out my party!
    lv. 98 dragonite
    lv. 98 infernape
    lv. 100 heatran
    lv. 89 metagross
    lv. 100 staraptor
    lv. 100 lucario

7. lucario rocks! // February 26, 2013 at 3:25 pm // Reply

where do you get arceus or darkria

8. I have shiny level 100 gyarados

9. Samurairott // July 26, 2012 at 5:01 pm // Reply

You all know that you mostly are using action replay. I used one but i lost it!! So stop bragging about your pokemon!!!

10. Rate my pokemon:Giritina:Lvl 100

11. Where is the mountaian sirius went to!?!

12. HEY WORLD!!!! HAVING ALL SHINY LV 100 POKEMON DOESN’T MEAN YOU’RE STRONG!!! I battled this one kid with a team of shiny arceuses lv 100 and I one-shotted them all with 1 hit each using one blaziken, taking no damage. I was like, NOOB!!!!!

13. I’m currently training blissey, meganium, dugtrio, and articuno to lv 100 for a battle with my friend. I’ve given them AMAZING move sets. the one thing myfriend never suspected was that I taught my kyogre protect. hehehe…

14. my ONE LOSS EVER was to my friend. I consider him to be my equal because we have been playing pokemon games together for 4 years. we each assembled elite teams of level 100s and battled. and I won. he defeated me in a rematch we had later. I NEVER LOST AGAIN after that. I had never lost before that, either. not even IN THE BATTLE FRONTIER OR TO THE FRONTIER BRAINS. NOT EVER. not even to my other friends, or even Red in my copy of Crystal

15. for anyone who’s curious, all of my lv. 100s are: blaziken, lopunny, kyogre, groudon, rayquaza, mewtwo, lucario, samurott, zoroark, reshiram, zekrom, victini, lugia, umbreon, espeon, and a few others I forgot. I’m training more right now for a battle with my friend. my umbreon, espeon, and lugia are in my pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness for the GC. the rest are in my white version

16. What is a good way to beat the last member of the elite four?

• to defeat lucian, the 4th elite have elixers and heavy hitting, but nonrecharging moves if possible. also use your move damage app. if u cant find it the go to the house in the final town for a gym. and use rock climb.

17. samurottfantic // December 29, 2011 at 10:23 pm // Reply

i use to have this on action replay because my friend got me one and i started to cheat i think its bad to cheat and then it broke it was the only thing i had but that teached me to stopp cheating

• I have been playing pokemon for well over 6 years, i have at LEAST 15 lv 100s, no cheats, and i only lost ONCE to ANYONE. now hear this player’s advice. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES USE AN ACTION REPLAY. i used to use one when i first got diamond, which was my first pokemon game. i had a friggin lv 100 torterra and infernape, but one day my game crashed and it is now beyond repair, and ONLY BECAUSE I USED THE ACTION REPLAY FOR THAT GAME

18. dragon master 777 // August 11, 2011 at 11:26 pm // Reply

I am awesome!!! my team: raquaza gallade arceus dialga haeatran dragonite all shiny and level 100 beat that

19. Chimchar852 // August 5, 2011 at 6:30 pm // Reply

How do you get to full moon island?

20. AshKetchup253 // July 9, 2011 at 1:49 pm // Reply

Lol use pokeradar to git awsm stuf

21. Infernape100 // July 5, 2011 at 3:38 pm // Reply

Anyone know how to get Deoxys without cheats or migrating

22. pokemonhater // June 21, 2011 at 1:29 pm // Reply

how do ypu get the dimond pikacew

23. Have you ever beaten someone and ended up winning ,withweakest pokimon ,had 1 hp left and the dude was imposibly stroge for you at the time . cas I’ve done it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. You Know that girl at the bay side in , with the missing sweet key ? where do you find the sweet key?

25. Is it ok to catch legendaries because I already have Dialga , yucsi , mesprit , and I Cot mesprit wile writing this .

26. Pokemaster85 // April 22, 2011 at 6:08 pm // Reply

Lots of Dialga/Palkia w/o action replay? You need 2 copies of dimond/pearl and LOTS of time. Get them both to spear pillar and catch dialga/palkia, trade it from one to the other so 1 has 2 of it, then delete file w/o 2 legendaries, then catch it again. Tradde, delete. Repeat as necessary

27. I can’t get to sunny shore city because a random guy keeps stoping me

28. I beat the elite 4 + champion with a lv. 60 Empoleon, a lv.55 Lugia,
    a lv.52 Celebi,a lv.55 Suicune and a lv.55 Dialga :D

• :( That’s such a kinda cheap team…. I used Empoleon, Staraptor, Magmortar, Electivire, Golem and Alakazam!

29. I’ve got lvl 100 mew BEAT THAT!

30. Hurricane1973 // February 11, 2011 at 4:52 pm // Reply

Ive seen both ghosts and I click on the T.V and I still don’t battle rotom.I have beat the elite four and got the national dex.

• mathteamer101 // February 28, 2011 at 4:57 pm // Reply

Do exactly what you are doing, but at nighttime. if you dont want to wait, than set your ds timeclock to midnight.

31. rate my team.0-1,000,000 dialga lv.52 empolleon lv.73 camerupt lv.58 piplup lv.80 ninetales lv.25 golbat lv.31 . am i reddy for the elite four

32. there’s another event!

Ash’s Pikachu
    Starting January 30

This Pikachu’s based off of Pikachu in the movie Zoroark:Master of Illusion

33. Here is my team
    Dragonite 100 Fly Heat Wave Aqua Tail Outrage
    Charizard 100 Shadow Claw Heat Wave Dragon Pulse Flare Blitz
    Rhyperior 100 Horn Drill Megahorn Rock Wrecker Earthquake
    Gengar 100 Shadow Ball Psychic Energy Ball Dark Pulse
    Shaymin 100 Seed Flare Leaf Storm Energy Ball Air Slash
    Deoxys 100 Zap Cannon Psyco Boost Superpower Extremespeed
    Please rate my team!

34. EVENT: there are 3 events going on starting on January 3rd at Gamestop. The dates and Pokemon are here!

Shiny Raikou: January 3rd-9th
    Shiny Entei: January 17th-23rd
    Shiny Suicune: January 31st-February 6th

These Pokemon are not shiny, but know moves they can’t normaly know and can give you a chance to unlock Zoroark in Black and White.

35. i need darkri .how to get him?

36. TORTERRA RULES!MINE IS LV.76

37. superguy who is now torterra // October 29, 2010 at 9:00 pm // Reply

i have pearl but my cousin gave me rhydon and camerupt.he got them at stark mointain.wish you luck to get em all!p.s he caught them with ultra balls.

38. Hurricane1973 // October 10, 2010 at 2:05 am // Reply

Which 6 of these pokemon should be in my team.Mesprit ,Metagross ,Dialga ,Heatran ,Torterra ,Dragonite ,or Giratina?

39. you dont need pearl(or diamond) to finish the sinnoh pokedex to find palkia or dialga (depending on the game) go to Celestic town in one of the houses with an old lady and she will show u a book that show palkia or dialga(again, depending on the game)

40. how do u open the locked door on canalave city

• get a ds action replay. its a breeze getting to spear pillar with it. just turn on the run through walls cheat, and walk up that mountain to get there

41. whats the deal with the old Chateau???
    in the dorm rooms on the second floor, on the last one to the right when i entered it i could see a little girl leaving the room next o mine which sort of freaked me out and i started searching for her but i couldnt find her oh and theres also that portait that looks at u when u turn your back at it, i mean whats up with that?!?

• TheDudeAbides // November 7, 2010 at 9:28 pm // Reply

I thought that this was obvious, but the Old Chateau is HAUNTED! The girl is a ghost. Oh, and if you haven’t done so already, you can catch Rotom, a Thunder and Ghost pokemon, by talking to the freaky TV. Just by using a simple Quick Ball, it is possible to capture it only if you beat the Elite 4 and have the National Dex

• i know its haunted but is there a secret or something to it? other than rotom? the place looks like it holds a bunch of secrets and i also saw a man in the dining room leaving the kitchen

• There’s also an old man,and they’re…. GHOSTS!

42. Hurricane1973 // August 31, 2010 at 11:41 am // Reply

DISPICABULL!!!I’ve heard that you get a key from a nintendo event then you can go in.Once you do you fall asleep.When you wake up you are on Newmoon island.Newmoon island is the home of Darkrai.BUT nintendo events are long gone for this game.Now they are all for Heart Gold and Soul Silver

43. dirty boy 117 // August 23, 2010 at 4:45 pm // Reply

do you need an action replay thing to catch a palkia or dialga?

1 51 52 53