Pokemon Diamond

What are shiny Pokemon? How do you get them?

Games Guru: The chances of getting them are supposed to be something like 1 in 8,000. But here’s a very long article that might help: http://www.gamesradar.com/shiny-pokemon-guide/

Where oh where do you find the HMstrength IM dieing for it?

Games Guru: Strength?  It’s at the top of the Lost Tower on Route 209.

How do you catch Azelf?

Games Guru: Since Azelf has uproar, you cannot put it to sleep. The experts say use dark balls and timer balls, and they are probably right. I find that good old standard pokeballs will do the trick eventually, but no matter what you do, save before you begin the fight. Also, you might try poisoning Azelf at the beginning of the fight and then just throwing balls. So long as you have saved, it won’t cost you anything.

How do you beat the eighth gym leader? I can’t find a moving platform that goes to him. Also, can I get some cheats on how to find legendaries besides Dialga, Uxie and Azelf? Thank you!

Games Guru: How many of his underlings have you beaten? Remember, first room: just get on the platform and press the blue button once. Second room, get on the platform and press the green button three times. In the third room, things start to get tricky.

You get on the first platform and hit the red button once, then get off and head left. Get on the next platform and press the red button once, then get off and head for the next platform. This time you hit the green button three times. Move ahead and press the blue button on the next platform to open a new path along the top of the screen. Go up and to the right and hit the red button to open the bridge that will take you to Volkner.

How do you get past Stark Mountain? I’ve tried EVERYTHING!

Games Guru: Stark Mountain is pretty big. Where are you? Have you escorted Buck?

How do you catch Mesprit?

Games Guru: First, you should have the patch in your Pokedex that lets you track Mesprit. If you don’t, return to the Poketech building in Jubilife. With this technology, you will be able to locate and even move Mesprit. Go to a patch of grass and keep saving and you will see that the legendary Pokemon moves every time you save. So save until your fingers fall off, or Mesprit lands somewhere nearby.

Now the hard part: catching it. I did it the hard way. I paralyzed Mesprit and used about a million pokeballs. If you have the Master Ball, you will get Mesprit on your first try. Since Master Balls are one-per-game, I tried a mixture of balls before finally trapping Mesprit with a regular pokeball.

If you don’t want to use or do not have a Master Ball, try the deadly combination of putting Mesprit to sleep, then using Mean Look as your next attack.

How do you get a dawn stone? I was wondering because I want to get a Gallade so bad!!!!!!!!

Games Guru: The easiest, though most expensive, way is to earn one by winning 7,200 points on Pokemon Battle Revolution — the Wii game.

How can you NOT get 3 moon stones, pikachus or Replays lined up in the veilstone lotto place when the pokeballs appear? Thank you SO much!

Games Guru: have spent very little time on the slots, but in my experience, they are very random.

How do I evolve Evee into Umbreon?

Games Guru: Evee can change into many different Pokemon. To turn an Evee into an Umbreon, you need to do a nighttime Happiness evolution.

Where do you get the fifth gym badge, and how do you get there? Also, if there are any obstacles, please let me know.

Games Guru: The gym is in Hearthome City, but you’ve got to do a few things before it’s open to you. First, you will run into some unhappy psyducks. You need to take some medicine to them to ease their pain. Then you need to make a special delivery in Celestic City. This is a good deal because you will be rewarded with the HM Surf. Then you need to head east, fight a few more battles and run into an old friend from Mt. Coronet. Once you do all of this, go to Hearthome City, and you should find the gym open and ready for you.

How do you get better signal for the DS wireless communications?

Games Guru: This is an interesting question. You might be too far from a WiFi hotspot. Have you tried taking it to a good WiFi zone?

25 Comments on Pokemon Diamond

1. yeller master // March 26, 2009 at 7:01 pm // Reply

Hey Eragon I lke your name but to help you with your problem check every were. I had the same problem and it took me 5 hard Hours to find it just keep working. if your wondering why i didnt just tell you that is called cheating.
    P.S. did you get that name from the book because thats my fave I just love it..

2. I’m still working on my national pokedex. but I beat the pokemon league that a achievement. Although I probably only beat it because I got regigigas.

3. pokemon freak 2000 // March 25, 2009 at 3:59 pm // Reply

How do you get a munchlax? I am dying to get one!

4. Infernape100 // March 25, 2009 at 2:42 pm // Reply

Hey riolunnasaur, the black hippowdon you have is not a shiny. it is a girl hippowdon.

5. please reply to my question guys- where the heck do you find the medicine shop! you know the one who sells medicines that will make your pokemon hate where is it? i cant find it!😦

6. how can you get a pokemon virus? please tell me how i really need it😀

7. where is the master ball? smeone help!:(

8. To Salamence101 (don’t know if you are the real one or not),
    Shuckle has virtually no attack or special attack. I don’t care how much defense it has, if it can’t fight back it doesn’t stand a chance. And you would have had to save some really amazing tm’s for it, for its usual move set is pretty pathetic.

9. here is a tip all you have to do is get a actoin replay and get 999 rare candy’s then feed them to a pokemon and rais it to level one hundred. then battle the elite 4 and i am pretty sure you will succed

10. To linda player,
    The first thing you shoud learn from this site is to never trust the game guru’s tips. If you ever need help on any of the older pokemon games (red, gold, silver, crystal, ruby, sapphire, ruby/sapphire/emerald, fire red, leaf green, fire red/ leafgreen) feel free to ask me for help. If you need help on diamond or pearl ask Salamence101. The game guru is frequently wrong.

11. Salamence101 // March 23, 2009 at 10:32 am // Reply

To FAKE Salamence101,
    PLEASE stop using my nickname. I did not post the comment about shuckle. (even though it is true).

12. riolunnasaur // March 23, 2009 at 3:09 am // Reply

Rate my party:
    INFERAPE LV.100 HOLD:Quick Claw
    GRAVELER LV.100 HOLD:Round Stone
    HAUNTER LV.97 HOLD:Black Belt
    MACHOKE LV.88 HOLD:Expert Belt
    FLOATZEL LV.66 HOLD:Mystic Water
    CAMERUPT LV.63 HOLD:Smoke Ball

13. riolunnasaur // March 23, 2009 at 2:54 am // Reply

My INFERAPE and GRAVELER are so cool! They are both LV.100!

14. riolunnasaur // March 23, 2009 at 2:50 am // Reply

I can’t find WAILORD!

15. riolunnasaur // March 23, 2009 at 2:46 am // Reply

I have a black HIPPOWDON is it a shiny one?

16. Salamence101 // March 23, 2009 at 12:37 am // Reply

To froggy16,
    Shuckle isn’t really a pathetic Pokemon. For example, Shuckle has pretty low hp, but an enormous amount of defense and sp defense. If you taught a shuckle the right move set, it can become a very useful pokemon.

17. (to laba ) to get thorugh the maze to get giratina keep using the same doorway until you get to him

18. Flagger1112 // March 22, 2009 at 5:14 pm // Reply

To Iaba,
    THere isnt really a way to know what to do.Just go to the nearest door every time.You have 30 rooms to go through,and 3 pillars to pass.

19. the way to get mystery gift is go to jublife tv place go to 2nd floor and talk to guy at back in the middle say to him ‘everybody happy’ and wifi connection. hey im writing this at my house

20. someone tell me how to work mystery gift please. god bless you

21. linda player // March 22, 2009 at 8:20 am // Reply

hey dsdude, do u know were i can get an eevee if i don’t have the national dex or do i havw to get it? im desprit!

22. linda player // March 22, 2009 at 7:53 am // Reply

ok, that fact that the games guru gave u is false. look over the Mt Cornet very thouroly, it should be somewhere near the entrance to Hearthome city.

23. linda player // March 22, 2009 at 7:49 am // Reply

does any person know how to get wi-fi, i stand right next to the thing and i get something like: eror report 52000 please go to recommended site. but every time i go there it freezes my DS im confused…

24. linda player // March 22, 2009 at 7:46 am // Reply

Chimchars and Eevees will rul the world!!!🙂

25. how do u get past the maze girntina