Pokemon Diamond

What are shiny Pokemon? How do you get them?

Games Guru: The chances of getting them are supposed to be something like 1 in 8,000. But here’s a very long article that might help: http://www.gamesradar.com/shiny-pokemon-guide/

Where oh where do you find the HMstrength IM dieing for it?

Games Guru: Strength?  It’s at the top of the Lost Tower on Route 209.

How do you catch Azelf?

Games Guru: Since Azelf has uproar, you cannot put it to sleep. The experts say use dark balls and timer balls, and they are probably right. I find that good old standard pokeballs will do the trick eventually, but no matter what you do, save before you begin the fight. Also, you might try poisoning Azelf at the beginning of the fight and then just throwing balls. So long as you have saved, it won’t cost you anything.

How do you beat the eighth gym leader? I can’t find a moving platform that goes to him. Also, can I get some cheats on how to find legendaries besides Dialga, Uxie and Azelf? Thank you!

Games Guru: How many of his underlings have you beaten? Remember, first room: just get on the platform and press the blue button once. Second room, get on the platform and press the green button three times. In the third room, things start to get tricky.

You get on the first platform and hit the red button once, then get off and head left. Get on the next platform and press the red button once, then get off and head for the next platform. This time you hit the green button three times. Move ahead and press the blue button on the next platform to open a new path along the top of the screen. Go up and to the right and hit the red button to open the bridge that will take you to Volkner.

How do you get past Stark Mountain? I’ve tried EVERYTHING!

Games Guru: Stark Mountain is pretty big. Where are you? Have you escorted Buck?

How do you catch Mesprit?

Games Guru: First, you should have the patch in your Pokedex that lets you track Mesprit. If you don’t, return to the Poketech building in Jubilife. With this technology, you will be able to locate and even move Mesprit. Go to a patch of grass and keep saving and you will see that the legendary Pokemon moves every time you save. So save until your fingers fall off, or Mesprit lands somewhere nearby.

Now the hard part: catching it. I did it the hard way. I paralyzed Mesprit and used about a million pokeballs. If you have the Master Ball, you will get Mesprit on your first try. Since Master Balls are one-per-game, I tried a mixture of balls before finally trapping Mesprit with a regular pokeball.

If you don’t want to use or do not have a Master Ball, try the deadly combination of putting Mesprit to sleep, then using Mean Look as your next attack.

How do you get a dawn stone? I was wondering because I want to get a Gallade so bad!!!!!!!!

Games Guru: The easiest, though most expensive, way is to earn one by winning 7,200 points on Pokemon Battle Revolution — the Wii game.

How can you NOT get 3 moon stones, pikachus or Replays lined up in the veilstone lotto place when the pokeballs appear? Thank you SO much!

Games Guru: have spent very little time on the slots, but in my experience, they are very random.

How do I evolve Evee into Umbreon?

Games Guru: Evee can change into many different Pokemon. To turn an Evee into an Umbreon, you need to do a nighttime Happiness evolution.

Where do you get the fifth gym badge, and how do you get there? Also, if there are any obstacles, please let me know.

Games Guru: The gym is in Hearthome City, but you’ve got to do a few things before it’s open to you. First, you will run into some unhappy psyducks. You need to take some medicine to them to ease their pain. Then you need to make a special delivery in Celestic City. This is a good deal because you will be rewarded with the HM Surf. Then you need to head east, fight a few more battles and run into an old friend from Mt. Coronet. Once you do all of this, go to Hearthome City, and you should find the gym open and ready for you.

How do you get better signal for the DS wireless communications?

Games Guru: This is an interesting question. You might be too far from a WiFi hotspot. Have you tried taking it to a good WiFi zone?

25 Comments on Pokemon Diamond

1. Salamence101 // April 2, 2009 at 8:21 am // Reply

To needhelp,
    In the sinnoh dex, it is unknown. You can find them in the solaceon ruins. In the National dex order it is tangela. It is a swarm pokemon for mount coronet.

2. pokemaniacj // April 1, 2009 at 8:00 pm // Reply

To Boys’ Life Reader,
    You get a ditto by using the Poke Radar on Route 218.
    Or just migrate From LeafGreen, FireRed, or Emerald.
    Yes, you can get a Ditto in Emerald Version.
    I’ll tell you how later.

3. Pokemaniacj // April 1, 2009 at 7:56 pm // Reply

To needhelp:
    Pokedex #114 is Tangela.
    The only way to get it is to migrate from LeafGreen or FireRed;
    you catch it somewhat early in the games

4. Can you actually speak through head phones through DS? :D?

5. How do you evolve Eevee into Espeon?

6. to get to Giratina you need to go the following ways: when in Turnback cave read all the pillers

7. Pokemon #114 is unown

8. this is my name in pokemondiamond my pokemon are
    golem lv 82 stoneedge
    infernape lv 100
    closecombat
    cut
    strength and giga impact

ill tell you more next time but the guy who wont let you go to sunny shorecity goes if you catch/kill dialga

9. what is pokemon #114 i cant find it and i need to complete my pokedex on diamond

10. pokefan123 // March 29, 2009 at 3:37 pm // Reply

rate my team:Zapdos lv 78,Giratina lv 93,Dialga lv 78,Palkia lv 70,Groudon lv 92,and Torterra lv 85

11. rate my team:Giratina lv 93,Torterra lv 85,Dialga lv 78,Groudon lv 92,Zapdos lv 78,and last of all palkia lv 70

12. blastoise1234 // March 29, 2009 at 10:34 am // Reply

hey guys you know you can still ask me if you have any questions becuse i beat the eliete four 6 times!! and i dont know how to go to route 224 help me!!!!

13. Boys' Life Reader123 // March 29, 2009 at 9:43 am // Reply

Dear all readers,
    I am a ditto fan but i can’t find one
    Please help
    -Boys’ Life Reader123

14. pokemonrule42 // March 29, 2009 at 9:17 am // Reply

To everyone who will listen,

fil up yur pokedex by puting exp. share on yur pokemon and evolving them

(: (:

15. please rate my awesome team.
    lv.10 pikachu knows surf,tailwhip,volt tackle,thunderwave.
    lv.22 drifloon knows gust,focusenergy,payback,stockpile.
    lv.54 empoleon knows drill peck,waterfall.
    lv.25 shedninja knows scratch,spite,leechlife,furyswipes.
    lv.70 heatran knows scary face,lava plume,fire spin,iron head.
    lv.44 staraptor knows U-turn,close combat,fly,defog

16. Anyone know how to get a Lucario
    Thanks

17. This is my new team:
    Garchomp Lv 64
    Golduck Lv 58
    Quagsire, Torterra, Crobat, and Electivire, all still at Lv.100

18. im the best at pokemon // March 29, 2009 at 2:40 am // Reply

dear infernape100 i saw ur acc on mystery dungeon lol :)

19. im the best at pokemon // March 28, 2009 at 4:36 am // Reply

infernape100 how good are u??
    cuz i reckon u cant beat me
    o and by the way i got deoxys in emerald no cheating.celebi jirachi mew.

but i ment giratina origin form anyone think you can beat me? :evil:

20. pokemon rules // March 27, 2009 at 7:16 pm // Reply

how to get a splash plate
    use surf under sandgym town

21. pokemaniacj // March 27, 2009 at 7:05 pm // Reply

Gallade LV. 58
    Dragonite LV.55
    Manaphy LV. 56
    P.S. This is my strongest team from Pokemon Pearl

24. pokemaniacj // March 27, 2009 at 5:15 pm // Reply

To pokemon freak 2000:
    slather Honey on one of the Honey trees around the Sinnoh region.
    Different pokemon, including Munchlax, will appear.
    Another way is just to breed a Snorlax holding a full incense.

25. How can you get past those 2 guys guarding the sea at route 230 at the fight area

1 84 85 86 87 88 106