Pokemon Diamond

What are shiny Pokemon? How do you get them?

Games Guru: The chances of getting them are supposed to be something like 1 in 8,000. But here’s a very long article that might help: http://www.gamesradar.com/shiny-pokemon-guide/

Where oh where do you find the HMstrength IM dieing for it?

Games Guru: Strength?  It’s at the top of the Lost Tower on Route 209.

How do you catch Azelf?

Games Guru: Since Azelf has uproar, you cannot put it to sleep. The experts say use dark balls and timer balls, and they are probably right. I find that good old standard pokeballs will do the trick eventually, but no matter what you do, save before you begin the fight. Also, you might try poisoning Azelf at the beginning of the fight and then just throwing balls. So long as you have saved, it won’t cost you anything.

How do you beat the eighth gym leader? I can’t find a moving platform that goes to him. Also, can I get some cheats on how to find legendaries besides Dialga, Uxie and Azelf? Thank you!

Games Guru: How many of his underlings have you beaten? Remember, first room: just get on the platform and press the blue button once. Second room, get on the platform and press the green button three times. In the third room, things start to get tricky.

You get on the first platform and hit the red button once, then get off and head left. Get on the next platform and press the red button once, then get off and head for the next platform. This time you hit the green button three times. Move ahead and press the blue button on the next platform to open a new path along the top of the screen. Go up and to the right and hit the red button to open the bridge that will take you to Volkner.

How do you get past Stark Mountain? I’ve tried EVERYTHING!

Games Guru: Stark Mountain is pretty big. Where are you? Have you escorted Buck?

How do you catch Mesprit?

Games Guru: First, you should have the patch in your Pokedex that lets you track Mesprit. If you don’t, return to the Poketech building in Jubilife. With this technology, you will be able to locate and even move Mesprit. Go to a patch of grass and keep saving and you will see that the legendary Pokemon moves every time you save. So save until your fingers fall off, or Mesprit lands somewhere nearby.

Now the hard part: catching it. I did it the hard way. I paralyzed Mesprit and used about a million pokeballs. If you have the Master Ball, you will get Mesprit on your first try. Since Master Balls are one-per-game, I tried a mixture of balls before finally trapping Mesprit with a regular pokeball.

If you don’t want to use or do not have a Master Ball, try the deadly combination of putting Mesprit to sleep, then using Mean Look as your next attack.

How do you get a dawn stone? I was wondering because I want to get a Gallade so bad!!!!!!!!

Games Guru: The easiest, though most expensive, way is to earn one by winning 7,200 points on Pokemon Battle Revolution — the Wii game.

How can you NOT get 3 moon stones, pikachus or Replays lined up in the veilstone lotto place when the pokeballs appear? Thank you SO much!

Games Guru: have spent very little time on the slots, but in my experience, they are very random.

How do I evolve Evee into Umbreon?

Games Guru: Evee can change into many different Pokemon. To turn an Evee into an Umbreon, you need to do a nighttime Happiness evolution.

Where do you get the fifth gym badge, and how do you get there? Also, if there are any obstacles, please let me know.

Games Guru: The gym is in Hearthome City, but you’ve got to do a few things before it’s open to you. First, you will run into some unhappy psyducks. You need to take some medicine to them to ease their pain. Then you need to make a special delivery in Celestic City. This is a good deal because you will be rewarded with the HM Surf. Then you need to head east, fight a few more battles and run into an old friend from Mt. Coronet. Once you do all of this, go to Hearthome City, and you should find the gym open and ready for you.

How do you get better signal for the DS wireless communications?

Games Guru: This is an interesting question. You might be too far from a WiFi hotspot. Have you tried taking it to a good WiFi zone?

25 Comments on Pokemon Diamond

1. pokemaniacj // April 10, 2009 at 8:03 pm // Reply

To PkRS:
    The Pokemon herb shop is in Eterna City.

2. pokemaniacj // April 10, 2009 at 7:42 pm // Reply

Sorry, it’s Route 223, not 224

3. pokemaniacj // April 10, 2009 at 7:39 pm // Reply

To pokemonjmsr12:
    Waterfall is an HM. You receive it from Jasmine, a Gym leader from the Johto Region, AFTER you beat Volkner. You will see her on the way to Route 224.

4. will somebody please rate my team:Giratina lv 96,Kyogre lv 61,Zapdos lv 81,Dialga lv 80,Groudon lv 96,and Torterra lv 88

5. pokemaniacj // April 9, 2009 at 8:56 pm // Reply

To Salamence101:
    Tangela cannot be captured in Mt. Coronet. It can only be acheived in the GBA games!!

6. super sonic // April 9, 2009 at 5:33 pm // Reply

if you take time to train your pokemon you will win more.

7. pokemonjmsr12 // April 9, 2009 at 3:51 pm // Reply

Where do you get the hm/tm WATERFALL(i don’t know if it’s a tm or hm! :^

8. were do a find the xp shere:)

9. rate my pokemon
    infernape lv 199
    Dialga lv 400(a.k.a.)irule
    Purge lv 321
    palkia lv 120
    ho-oh lv 200
    arceus lv 300

To Darkrai:)

10. I have a shiny lvl100 arceus that knows shadow force! take that! (A.R.)

11. bionicle prince // April 7, 2009 at 4:56 pm // Reply

how do type in a cheat code

12. super mario // April 7, 2009 at 4:10 pm // Reply

To both I want darkri and Darkrai: Sorry guys, but the only way for you to get a Membership Card is via japanese game event or action replay. Another way is to go to the U.S event,which has already passed to get Darkrai. Sorry but there is no other way

13. Infernape100 // April 7, 2009 at 9:54 am // Reply

Rate my team out of 10
    Arceus Lv.100
    Infernape Lv.100
    Bronzong Lv.100
    Giratina Lv.81
    Dialga Lv.78
    Heatran Lv.72

14. i want darkri // April 6, 2009 at 8:33 am // Reply

how do i get membership card/key

15. I got heaps of legends

16. pokemaniacj // April 5, 2009 at 7:22 pm // Reply

I will tell you how to get a DITTO in Emerald Version as a Pokemon Emerald comment

17. where is the membership pass to get to darkrai

18. Torterra+Charizard=Charterra // April 5, 2009 at 8:23 am // Reply

I have 3 level 100s. Torterra (my starter), Charizard (migrated at level 54), And regigigas (March toys r us event). I also have the shaymin from february. My zapdos is 4 levels away from lv 100. And if possible could you tell me when, what & where the next event is.

19. pokemon dude // April 5, 2009 at 6:58 am // Reply

to shadow

i don know about u but 4 me i used heatran level 75, giratina level 83, scizor level 100, infernape level 62, noctowl level 54, and another pokemon that i cant remember.

20. i have a darkrai lv 81 mew lv100 arzeuslv85 machamp lv62 a roseraid lv 33 and a diagla lv 99

21. I got a Torterra and i dont want it lv100 most of my pokemon are lv100 o.o Lol

22. My team is;Blazekenlv100,gardoviorlv100,kyogerlv100,lucariolv100,starapterlv100 and tortaralv100.

23. all my pokemon are level 100 so i just breed pokemon and catch new ones

24. pokemaniacj // April 2, 2009 at 7:22 pm // Reply

To cbhxc:
    you evolve Eevee into Espeon by leveling it up when it has full friendship during the daytime. Trust me. I have one.

25. pokemaniacj // April 2, 2009 at 7:19 pm // Reply

To Salamence101:
    Thank you for telling me that. I did not know that

1 85 86 87 88 89 106