Pokemon Diamond

What are shiny Pokemon? How do you get them?

Games Guru: The chances of getting them are supposed to be something like 1 in 8,000. But here’s a very long article that might help: http://www.gamesradar.com/shiny-pokemon-guide/

Where oh where do you find the HMstrength IM dieing for it?

Games Guru: Strength?  It’s at the top of the Lost Tower on Route 209.

How do you catch Azelf?

Games Guru: Since Azelf has uproar, you cannot put it to sleep. The experts say use dark balls and timer balls, and they are probably right. I find that good old standard pokeballs will do the trick eventually, but no matter what you do, save before you begin the fight. Also, you might try poisoning Azelf at the beginning of the fight and then just throwing balls. So long as you have saved, it won’t cost you anything.

How do you beat the eighth gym leader? I can’t find a moving platform that goes to him. Also, can I get some cheats on how to find legendaries besides Dialga, Uxie and Azelf? Thank you!

Games Guru: How many of his underlings have you beaten? Remember, first room: just get on the platform and press the blue button once. Second room, get on the platform and press the green button three times. In the third room, things start to get tricky.

You get on the first platform and hit the red button once, then get off and head left. Get on the next platform and press the red button once, then get off and head for the next platform. This time you hit the green button three times. Move ahead and press the blue button on the next platform to open a new path along the top of the screen. Go up and to the right and hit the red button to open the bridge that will take you to Volkner.

How do you get past Stark Mountain? I’ve tried EVERYTHING!

Games Guru: Stark Mountain is pretty big. Where are you? Have you escorted Buck?

How do you catch Mesprit?

Games Guru: First, you should have the patch in your Pokedex that lets you track Mesprit. If you don’t, return to the Poketech building in Jubilife. With this technology, you will be able to locate and even move Mesprit. Go to a patch of grass and keep saving and you will see that the legendary Pokemon moves every time you save. So save until your fingers fall off, or Mesprit lands somewhere nearby.

Now the hard part: catching it. I did it the hard way. I paralyzed Mesprit and used about a million pokeballs. If you have the Master Ball, you will get Mesprit on your first try. Since Master Balls are one-per-game, I tried a mixture of balls before finally trapping Mesprit with a regular pokeball.

If you don’t want to use or do not have a Master Ball, try the deadly combination of putting Mesprit to sleep, then using Mean Look as your next attack.

How do you get a dawn stone? I was wondering because I want to get a Gallade so bad!!!!!!!!

Games Guru: The easiest, though most expensive, way is to earn one by winning 7,200 points on Pokemon Battle Revolution — the Wii game.

How can you NOT get 3 moon stones, pikachus or Replays lined up in the veilstone lotto place when the pokeballs appear? Thank you SO much!

Games Guru: have spent very little time on the slots, but in my experience, they are very random.

How do I evolve Evee into Umbreon?

Games Guru: Evee can change into many different Pokemon. To turn an Evee into an Umbreon, you need to do a nighttime Happiness evolution.

Where do you get the fifth gym badge, and how do you get there? Also, if there are any obstacles, please let me know.

Games Guru: The gym is in Hearthome City, but you’ve got to do a few things before it’s open to you. First, you will run into some unhappy psyducks. You need to take some medicine to them to ease their pain. Then you need to make a special delivery in Celestic City. This is a good deal because you will be rewarded with the HM Surf. Then you need to head east, fight a few more battles and run into an old friend from Mt. Coronet. Once you do all of this, go to Hearthome City, and you should find the gym open and ready for you.

How do you get better signal for the DS wireless communications?

Games Guru: This is an interesting question. You might be too far from a WiFi hotspot. Have you tried taking it to a good WiFi zone?

25 Comments on Pokemon Diamond

1. pokemon lover:the ULTAMET one // April 22, 2009 at 5:16 am // Reply

Hey everybody!I know the pokemon modifier code for the action replay!!I’ll post it very soon!

2. pokemon lover:the ULTAMET one // April 22, 2009 at 5:13 am // Reply

Does anybody know some great action replay codes?Oh,and I’ll post the pokemon modifier code soon.The pokemon modifier code is for an action replay.Thank you!

3. rice/gav chow // April 21, 2009 at 5:32 pm // Reply

how do you evolve piplup into prinplup?

4. pokemon lover:the ULTAMET one // April 21, 2009 at 4:23 pm // Reply

Does anybody acually KNOW how to get your pokemon over lv.100?And who the HEAK is Purge?!And exactly how and where do you get it?!?!

5. to salamence101, froggy16 told me to ask you to rate my team,Giratina lv 98,Kyogre lv 61,Groudon lv 98,Torterra lv 88,Zapdos lv 81,and Dialga lv 80.(I DIDNT USE ANY CHEATING DEVICES)I picked Turtwig for my starter,I transferred Zapdos,Groudon,and Kyogre,and I caught Dialga and Giratina.PLEASE RATE MY TEAM! (if u can)FROM 1-10.THANK YOU from TNT

6. To tnt,
    I don’t own diamond so I don’t really know enough about it to rate your team. Ask Salmence101, he should be able to rate your team, he always gives fair ratings.

7. How Do i Get To The Top Of Mt. Cornet Im Stuck At A Waterfall!? Please Help Me

8. mistery kid // April 19, 2009 at 1:29 pm // Reply

to:ho-oh man you can not make pokemon go over level 100

9. to arces to get battle point you need to defeat 7 trainers

10. hey froggy16,u rated my brothers pokemon silver team:we’re twins here is my pokemon diamond team:giratina lv98,kyogre lv61,groudon lv98,torterra lv88,zapdos lv81,and dialga lv80(i didnt use any cheats)i picked turtwig,i transferred zapdos,groudon,and kyogre,and i caught dialga and giratina

11. Bowser 3000 // April 19, 2009 at 7:47 am // Reply

Rate my team- no AR, just you can download Mamortar and Electivire from Batt. Rev.
    (Platinum)
    Infernape 36 Cut Close Combat Ember Flame Wheel
    Magmortar 51 Flamethrower Psychic Hyper Beam Solarbeam
    Starly 12 Tackle Fly Quick Attack Wing Attack
    Electivire 52 ThunderPunch Ice Punch Cross Chop Earthuake
    Machop 21 Low Kick Sesmic Toss Rock Smash Karate Chop
    Rotom 20 ThunderShock Confuse Ray Uproar Double Team

12. Bowser 3000 // April 19, 2009 at 7:36 am // Reply

To “I’m the best at Pokemon” , Pokemon Platinum is already out. But how are you going to trade from inside Amity Square? Or is your Pokemon just invisible and you can get out? I suppose you are going to just put it in the GTS and take it out in your new game card because you don’t want to waste money on another DS. (But you might want a DSi because of the free DSi games.)

13. Salamence101 // April 18, 2009 at 9:23 pm // Reply

To arceus,
    You need 48 battle points to purchase a rare candy at the battle park.

14. Giratinafan272 // April 18, 2009 at 4:57 pm // Reply

OK, I am going to catch Cresselia, but I also want Darkrai. How do you get to Newmoon Island.

Canalave Boy:”DAR……. DARK……. is watching………. me……”

15. Squirtle Lover // April 18, 2009 at 10:37 am // Reply

I’m back. Don’t you think it’s 3-4 months since I last wrote?

(could someone rate this team for the elite 4?) P.S. Not counting The Champion
    Torterra Lv.69
    Crobat Lv.47
    Azelf Lv.50
    Mesprit Lv.50
    Uxie Lv.50
    Dialga Lv.53

16. how do you get all that battel points to get one rare candy??

17. i have not been to this site in months over the months i raised my team to way higher levels rate my team now darkrai lv100 heatran lv100 giratina lv100 dialga lv100 torterra lv100 and wailord lv100 please rate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. to everyone i heard you can get suicune in diamond by catching 151 pokemon and then talk to the snow point city and talk to the gym leader p.s. anyone want to trade a lavitar egg for a cyndaquil plz.

19. Ask me anything I know alot

20. Salamence101 // April 15, 2009 at 8:04 am // Reply

To I am the best (worst) at pokemon,
    That’s what you get for using an Action Replay.

21. To im the best (worst) at pokemon,
    Are you really surprised that that broke your game?

22. eagleorbust // April 13, 2009 at 11:17 pm // Reply

i need help. i need to get to the eighth gym leader. SOMEONE HELP!!!!

23. Pokemon Freak // April 13, 2009 at 8:23 pm // Reply

How do we get manaphy I need HELP!!!!!!!!!

24. im the best at pokemon // April 13, 2009 at 2:03 am // Reply

IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

i was on my pokemon game taking a stroll with pikachu i waled through walls and used fly but it said u cant use that when someones with u there was an invisible pokemon in my party so now im only in heathrome city if i go back and take another stroll i blackout my pokemon game is BROKEN!👿 SO WHEN POKEMON PLATINUM COMES OUT IM TRADING MY POKEMON TO IT😦

25. How do you get through the ravaged path.if you want any kind of pokemon GET IT FROM A LAPTOP!

1 86 87 88 89 90 106